剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
will have my full attention.
你做这些都是为了我
You're doing all this for me?
是的
Yeah, I am.
然而你不敢把电梯门打开哪怕三秒
Yet you couldn't hold an elevator door open for three seconds.
你真的要放下这一段了 丽塔
You really need to move past this, Rita.
怨恨是对...合气的毒药
Grudges are like poison for the... the chi.
我保证 有朝一日 几年之后
I promise you, one day, years from now,
我们将在科莫湖庄园的院子里
we're gonna be sipping limoncello on the patio
清酌柠檬甜酒
of my new Lake Como estate,
看着你的孩子
watching your kids
到处跑 假设你还能有孩子
run around, assuming you can still have kids...
不管怎样 也许是你领养的 谁在乎呢
Whatever, maybe they'll be adopted. Who cares?
话说回来 柠檬甜酒
Anyway, limoncello,
嬉戏的孩子 还有...
frolicking kids and...
我们将环顾
We're gonna lock eyes
阳光满溢的院子
across a sundrenched patio
然后想着
and we'll think,
还记得秘密地下室的疯狂事情吗
remember that whole crazy secret basement thing?
都过去多久了
Ah, how far we've come. Em?
关于小豚鼠有什么进展吗
Any progress on the guinea pigs?
我再也见不到我的儿子了
I'm never going to see my son again.
你得镇静点 好吗 兄弟
You gotta try to calm down a little bit, buddy, all right?
我们会找到出路的
We're gonna find a way out of this.
他以为我自杀了
He thinks I killed myself.
他永远迈不过这道坎
He's never gonna get over it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是他们昨天带走的人
That's the guy they took yesterday.
他们对他做什么了
What did they do to him?
你们有哪个怪咖
Now, which one of you freaks
想试试第三号♥纯品
wants to try cure version number three, huh?
点 兵 点
Eeny, meeny, miny...
将 三是我的幸运数字
Moe! Three's my lucky number.
看看你
Look at you.
真是勇敢
The brave one.
要不先把驱牛棒放下吧
Why don't you put the cattle prod down?
先用不着那么勇敢
We can have a brave-off.
是啊 我猜也是这样
Yeah, that's what I thought.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
开门
Door!
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
听好了 小服务生们
Listen up, cater waiters.
我们没多少牛排培根卷了
We're low on the bacon-wrapped release steaks,
把意式牛腱肉面包片
so push the shank steak crostini
和羊肉串推出去
and the shish kebab.
没看到你的同伴 怀亚特博士 快没时间了
No sign of your buddy, Dr. Wyatt, and we're almost out of time.
我不知道他会在哪
I don't know where he could be.
我们再去转一圈
Let's take another lap.
注意 三分钟后将关闭
Attention. Lock-down will begin in three minutes.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我们已经进来了 我们自己想办法
We're inside now. We see this through.
你认识其他在实验室工作的人吗
You know anyone else who works in the lab?
两点钟方向 格子衬衫 纹身男
Twelve o'clock, plaid shirt, tats.
我很确定他是地下室那伙人之一
I'm pretty sure he's one of their basement guys.
我看到过他和怀亚特在一起
I've seen him with Wyatt.
在健身房♥里他表现得像个混♥蛋♥
He's a total dick in the gym.
我不觉得他会帮我们
I doubt he'd help us.
我们就该带上那只手
We should've taken the damn hand.
我是丽芙 有事请留言
Hey. You've reached Liv's phone. Leave a message.
已经过了十点了
It's after 10:00.
你出来后要给我打电♥话♥的
You were gonna call me when you made it out.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
我不可能放你进到派对里去
There is no circumstance under which I can let you into this party...
先生
Sir.
他们把监狱主题执行得挺彻底的 对吧
They've taken this prison theme pretty far, haven't they?
不像你 我并没有假装自己是执法人员
You see, unlike you, I'm not pretending to be law enforcement.
我需要马上见杜·拉克先生
I need to speak with Mr. Du Clark right now.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
杜·拉克先生提前做了一切准备
Mr. Du Clark's taken every precaution to make this a truly
确保这是一个私人派对
private party.
大门定时开放
The gate is on a timed release.
即使我想也打开不了它
I couldn't open it even if I wanted to.
老兄 我们得进去 快轮到我们开始了
Hey, man. We need to get in. Our set's about to start.
好吧 托马斯先生
Uh, right, Mr. Thomas.
你的确
You are very much
在名单上
on the list.
-谢了 兄弟 -不客气
- Thanks, man. - Yeah.
我是和乐队一起的
I'm with the band.
听着 老兄
Look, man,
你不能告诉杜·拉克先生是我放你进去的
you cannot tell Mr. Du Clark that I let you in.
求你了
I'm begging you.
说是罗伯·托马斯带你进去的
Say it was Rob Thomas.
你不知道那家伙钻了多少空子
You cannot believe the crap that guy gets away with.
你好
Hello?
发生了这么多事
With everything that's going on,
我本不该感觉这么高兴
I have no business feeling this happy,
但是我站在这 感觉...
yet, here I am, feeling...
恶心
Nauseous.
这么多食物 却什么都吃不了
All this food and nothing to eat.
猜猜谁要来吃晚餐
So, guess who's coming to dinner.
三人行
让他待在这里简直是疯了
It's insane to let him stay here.
他出现在这里是因为怕自己出事
He showed up here afraid for his life.
博斯先生派了杀手去暗影馆
Mr. Boss sent hit men to Shady Plots.
你这是在跟我辩护吗
You're making my case for me.
想想如果布莱恩出事了会真么样
Think about what it means if something happens to Blaine.
我们还是不知道他的脑浆顾客都有谁
We still don't know who his brain clients are.
他死了 他们就没吃的
He dies, they don't get fed.
就一晚 我在想办法找安全屋
It's just one night. I'm working on a safe house.
我们能至少把他锁在走廊壁橱里吗
Can we at least lock him in the hall closet?
布莱恩
Blaine?
佩顿 我出去找吃的了
Peyton, went to find some food.
一旦你们决定好我能不能留下
Text me once you've reached a verdict
就发短♥信♥告诉我结果
on whether or not I can stay.
我确定他一会就回来了
I'm sure he'll be back in a minute.
-梅杰[专业] -艺术史
- Major? - Uh, Art History.
所以我才会这么做
Which is why I'm doing this.
怀亚特在那边
There's Wyatt.
十点钟方向
Ten o'clock.
正在移♥动♥
He's on the move.
一开始只是一堆想法
At first, it was just a collection of thoughts,
然后我意识到 这是本书
then I realized, this is a book...
鸡尾酒
cocktails!
时间刚好
Perfect timing.
狱中芒果 还是罪恶甜瓜
Cellblock Mango, or Convicted Melon?
你想要哪个 薇薇
Which would you prefer, Viv?
薇安
...vian.
我只喝直接从酒桶里接的的酒
I only drink liquor that comes out of a barrel.
最原始的做法
The way God intended.
那就是两杯都要了
Double-fisted it is, then.
那告诉你的佣兵们
So tell me about all the cool stuff
一旦注射了超强麦克斯
your mercenaries will be doing
他们会做什么
when you pump 'em full of Super Max.
他们会像基努里·维斯一样
They gonna be dodging bullets
躲避子弹吗
Keanu Reeves-style, huh?
雇佣兵的雇主们都有一个共同点
You know, the thing about private military contractors
就是喜欢跟陌生人闲扯他们是干什么的
is that they love gabbing with strangers about what they do.
我发现今晚
So, I've noticed you have
你派了很多便衣保安到这来
a lot of undercover security here tonight.
-我有吗 -你那个假狱警带的是真枪
- Do I? - Your fake prison guards are packing real heat.
那些随身武器可不是道具
Those side arms aren't props.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表