剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Chad got my invitation by mistake.
他觉得不喝得大醉出场就太可惜了
He thought it would be a hoot to get wasted and go in my place.
他根本就是在200名高三生面前
He basically gave a tutorial on how to drink and drive
上了一堂关于如何醉驾的科普课
to 200 high school seniors
直到学校保安把他拽下讲台
before school security dragged him off stage.
我知道这事情很糟糕
Oh, hey, I get why that's awful,
但我觉得查德只是觉得这样很好玩...
but I think Chad was just trying to be funny, you know. I...
每天有大约三十个人死于醉驾事故
Thirty people per day are killed in drunk driving accidents.
你昨晚十点左右在哪里
Can you tell us where you were last night, around 10 P.M.?
我在自己房♥间学习
Uh... I was in my room, studying.
有人能证明吗
Anyone who can verify that?
可能没有 只有...
Doubtful. It's just...
我觉得我指控查德是正确的举动
Look, I took the appropriate actions with Chad, okay?
我去见了教务长 填了控诉表
I met with the dean. I filed a complaint.
查德就是个小丑 但还罪不至死
Chad was a buffoon, but I don't think he deserved to die.
好 如果还有问题
All right. I'll contact you
我会再联♥系♥你的 别出城了
with any further questions. Don't leave town.
说话很绕 但他没给我谋杀犯的感觉
Tightly wound, but he didn't give me a premeditated murder vibe.
我猜他可能有亲近的人
I'm guessing he lost someone close to him
死于醉驾事故
in a drunk-driving accident.
查德拿这个搞笑可能触怒他了
Chad making light of that could've made him snap.
路人瞥他一眼也能触怒他啊
A sideways glance could've made him snap.
那家伙一点也沉不住气
That dude has zero chill.
你的血压稍微有点高
Your blood pressure is a bit higher than it's been.
可能跟解药有关系
It might not be cure-related.
有什么不舒服吗
Still feeling okay?
没有
Yeah.
我知道你是男士时尚杂♥志♥的学生
So, I know you're a student of men's lifestyle magazines.
你的胡子发光了 是什么不知道的潮流吗
Beard glitter. Is this a trend I should know about?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
跟彩虹小马有关吗
Involving a My Little Pony?
我之前画了点妆
I had some makeup on before
然后那妆居然很难洗掉
that was surprisingly difficult to wash off.
经历过这样的事 所以从现在开始
Been there. So, you know I'm referring to your beard
我就把你的胡子称为闪闪公主怎么样
as Princess Sparkles from now on though, right?
你为什么要提我的胡子呢
Why would you be referring to my beard?
闪闪公主身上有面包渣
You've got some crumbs stuck in Princess Sparkles?
可以给闪闪公主修剪一下吗
Or, Princess Sparkles could use a trim?
解药研究得怎么样了
So, how's work going on the cure?
没有被感染的优托品 我毫无进展
I can't make any progress without tainted Utopium.
我用普通的优托品测试过 但说实话
I've run tests on regular Utopium, but, to be honest,
我不太了解这药是怎么起效的
I know very little about how the drug works.
这种药特别新 根本没什么研究
I mean, it's relatively new, there aren't studies.
你有没有试过这种药
Have you, you know, ever tried any?
你知道的 我从不滥用药物
You know hugs are my drug of choice.
我仔细考虑过了
I've been mulling it over,
我觉得如果我服用一些会比较有益
and I think it would be beneficial for me to try some.
这样我就可以对其药效有更好的了解
You know, so I can better understand its effects.
你说得就好像 打熊一巴掌
Isn't that kind of like smacking a bear
然后就能更好的理解被熊打死是什么意思
to better understand being mauled to death?
不
No.
我的意思是打熊一巴掌
It's like smacking a bear
以更好的理解它的体能和肾上腺素
to better understand physical exertion and adrenaline.
实地研究是非常有益的
Field research is incredibly helpful.
体验优托品在体内如何起效
Experiencing how Utopium works in the body
对我的研究有会很大帮助
could help my research immeasurably.
你陪我去个夜店怎么样
Would you come to a club with me?
服药以后我会需要有人看着我
I could use someone to monitor me while I'm on the drug.
就是确保我的安全 帮助记录数据什么的
You know, make sure I'm safe, help record data.
拉维 我就不能只帮你搬个沙发吗
Ravi, can't I just help you move a couch or something?
看着你吸毒这种忙我实在帮不上
I'm really not up for the, like, watch me do drugs? Favor.
抱歉 没想到我们的友谊也是有限的
Sorry. I didn't realize there were limits to our friendship.
别用你那棕色的大眼睛看着我
Don't bat those big brown eyes at me,
你这个爱操控人的混♥蛋♥
you manipulative bastard.
好了 我该走了
All right. I should get going.
-我不想撞见丽芙 -太晚了
- I do not want to run into Liv... - Too late.
扫兴者梅杰
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
还行吧
Hanging in there.
说真的
No, really.
我们别这样 行不行
You know, let's not do this, okay?
别来什么交心的谈话 现在还不行
No let's-get-real talk. Not yet.
我挺好的 一切都很好
I'm great. All's well.
抱歉 老兄 只是问问
Sorry, bro, just asking.
老兄
Bro?
我吃了兄弟会成员的大脑
I'm on frat boy brains at the moment,
所说的话都会像他们兄弟会的成员一样
and everything's getting filtered through the bro-zone layer.
我吃了死人的脑子 没什么大不了
I'm on frat boy brains. No big whoop.
你把吃死人的大脑说得跟清扫房♥间一样
Just like you're doing a cleanse. Eating dead people brains.
这就是我的生活现状
It's just a fact of my life right now.
放下这件事吧
Look past it, please.
我只想聊聊
I wanna catch up.
抱歉老兄 我不想
Sorry, bro. No can do.
很不顺吗
Bad day?
我被一个过去关系很好的人甩脸色了
I got smacked down by someone I used to be tight with.
太难受了
It was harsh.
很高兴你是喜欢借酒浇愁的那类人
I'm happy you're a drink-through-the-pain type.
而不是那种用冰淇淋来解忧的女孩
Not the sad-girl-surrounded- by-empty-ice-cream-pints type.
你也好这一口吗
You want in on this?
不如我们出去好好喝几杯如何
How about we go get a real drink?
我比较想叫份辣翅外卖♥♥在家看"明星伙伴"
I kind of felt like ordering in hot wings and watching Entourage.
-谁 -布罗迪
- Who? - Brody!
-布罗迪 -ζβθ兄弟会的
- Brody? - From Zeta Beta Theta?
停尸间那个牙买♥♥加伙计给我你的电♥话♥
I got your deets from a Jamaican dude at the morgue.
我们今晚为查德举办悼念仪式
So, listen, we're hosting this memorial thing for Chad tonight.
类似一个派对
It's like, a party.
我想你也许愿意过来
I thought you might wanna come by, you know.
过来玩玩
Just, like, hang or whatever.
今晚你想不想跟我去参加兄弟会的派对
You wanna come with me to a frat party tonight?
算是工作上的事
It's kind of a work thing.
-好啊 -有着装要求
- Yeah, cool. - There's a dress code.
着装要求 兄弟会的派对还有着装要求吗
Dress code? A dress code for a frat party?
-查德 -我记得有一次
- Chad... - I remember this one time,
我和查德在圣胡安河划船
me and Chad were kayaking in the San Juans.
他跟我说 如果他死了
He told me, if I ever die, bro,
他不希望很无聊得死去
I don't want it to be lame.
他希望自己的死像他的人生一样
He said that he wanted his death to be like his life.
史诗般的派对 什么都有
An epic party, where anything goes,
就是没有衣服
but clothes!
查德 查德 查德 查德
Chad! Chad! Chad! Chad!
你这真的是为了工作吗
Remind me again how this is for work.
很难解释 我试图成为兄弟会的活跃分子
It's hard to explain. I'm trying to be bro-active.
女士们
Ladies!
不 我不戴这些破珠子
No, I don't do Mardi Gras beads.
是的 我知道自己穿得是垃圾袋
And, yes, I know I'm wearing a garbage bag.
你来啦
Hey, girl!
-给她拿红色的 老兄 -好
- Make sure she gets the red, bro. - Oh, yeah.
红色是约会 我们在玩一个游戏
Red is for date. It's this Do, Date, Delete Game we play.
我为此做了个网站
Actually, I made a website for it.
就是上谁约谁删谁
So, like, okay... Do, date, delete,
汤姆·哈迪 汤姆·布雷迪 汤姆·克鲁斯
Tom Hardy, Tom Brady, Tom Cruise.
可以上约的对象吗
Do you still get to do the one you date?
可以 不过必须一直上
Yeah. But you gotta keep doing them.
-就好像绑定了一样 -明白了
- So you're, like, locking yourself in. - Got it.
-约会哈迪 -好
- Date Hardy. - Yeah.
等等 我想删除布雷迪和克鲁斯
Wait, I kind of want to delete Brady and Cruise.
的确难选 对吧
Makes you think, right?
是啊
Yeah!
不是我自己倒的东西我是不会喝的
Yeah, there's no way I'm drinking something I didn't pour myself,
但我总不可能不喝酒
and there's no way I'm not drinking,
我一会再回来 失陪了
so I'll be right back. Excuse me.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表