剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Well, I'm still looking for a volunteer on my team.
尤其是现在我们还不确定
Seeing as how we're still not sure
是否已经完全消灭那些暴♥力♥倾向的副作用
if we've eliminated the violent side effects.
不需要
No need.
我想我已经有合适人选了
I think I've got somebody in mind.
请不要是九毫米子弹
Please don't be a 9 millimeter.
请不要是九毫米子弹
Please don't be a 9 millimeter.
九毫米
9 millimeter.
这对巴比诺来说可不是好消息
Not a good day for team Babineaux.
还有更糟的呢
It gets worse.
加瓦诺警探负责这个案子
Detective Cavanaugh is on the case.
加瓦诺警探
Detective Cavanaugh?
那个瘦长脸的马屁精吗
That weasel-faced kiss-ass?
为了当上警督 他甚至会对他老妈严刑逼供
He'd waterboard his own mom if it meant making lieutenant.
升职警督
To make lieutenant?
得了 我又不是怪物
C'mon. I'm not a monster.
为了能荣升警监
Now, for captain's bars?
我一定会努力认真对待这个案子
I'd go full gil o on the old biddy.
把那些鲜血淋漓的细节都告诉我吧
Give me all the gory details.
受害者的面部受到撞击
The victim suffered blows to the face.
致命伤是背后的枪伤
It was the gunshot wound in the back that was fatal.
子弹和犯罪现场找到的枪相符
The bullet matches the weapon found at the scene.
那把注册在克莱夫·巴比诺名下的枪吗
The gun registered to one Clive Babineaux?
你不会认为是克莱夫做的吧
You can't possibly think Clive did this.
我只是在冷静的考虑一些事实
Well, I'm just dispassionately looking at the facts.
巴比诺和死者曾经是恋爱关系
Babineaux was romantically involved with the deceased.
她被他的枪杀死
She was killed with his gun.
他没有不在场证明
He has no alibi.
还有更劲爆的 受害人的手♥机♥
And here's the kicker. The vic's phone.
该住手了 雷吉娜
This stops now, Regina.
不要给我打电♥话♥ 不要发信息
Don't call. Don't text.
不要出现在我家
Don't show up at my place.
如果你继续骚扰我或者其他我关心的人
If you continue to harass me or anyone I care about,
我保证 你不会有好下场
I promise, this won't end well for you.
有人能告诉我这是什么吗
Now, can anyone in the class tell me what that is?
这就是杀人动机 加瓦诺先生
Huh? Uh, oh. Why, it's motive, Mr. Cavanaugh!
他在雷吉娜被杀前一小时留的言
He left the message one hour before Regina was killed.
如果这案子还不算简单
If this case were any easier,
我就不用这么辛苦读大学了
I'd have slept with it in college.
只有看到脑子时才会开心
他们到底都掌握些什么
So what do they really have?
没什么 除了一把注册在克莱夫名下的枪
Nothing but a murder weapon registered to Clive.
一份克莱夫发给受害者的威胁留言
And a recorded threat directed at the victim from Clive.
就算他没有不在场证明又怎么样
And so what if he doesn't have an alibi?
我也没有她被杀时的不在场证明
I don't have an alibi for her murder, either.
不 等等 我有不在场证明
No. Wait. I do have an alibi.
也有证人 实际上无懈可击
Witnesses, too. Airtight, really.
所以我们可以把你的嫌疑排除了 很好
So we can cross you off the list. That's good.
我准备吃了这份脑子图个乐子
I'm just gonna eat this brain for fun.
克莱夫不需要我们的帮助
Clive doesn't even need our help.
倒不妨也开始策划你和梅杰的婚礼
Might as well plan your wedding to Major
因为你吃了婚礼策划人的脑子 一石二鸟
while you're on this wedding planner brain. Kill two birds.
-我突然想到件事 -什么
- I just had a thought. - What?
如果你看见和克莱夫做♥爱♥的影像怎么办
What if you have a vision of having sex with Clive?
你也许会看见他高♥潮♥时的表情
You might see his o-face.
真的吗 这就是你能想到的事吗
Really? That's where your mind goes?
我猜肯定是超级愤怒
I bet it's super angry.
怎么样
So?
是谁干的
Who did it?
博兹欧探员
Agent Bozzio.
请直接叫我的名字吧
Ah, first names, please.
黛尔
Dale, uh...
这是我上司 拉维·查克拉巴提
This is my boss, Ravi Chakrabarti.
拉维 黛尔
Ravi... Dale.
克莱夫怎么样了
How's Clive doing?
我只和他谈了五分钟
I only got to talk to him for five minutes.
他今天大部分时间都被扣押审问了
They've had him in interrogation most of the day.
他想让我给你看这个
He wanted me to show you this.
那个死了的女孩 她叫什么名字
The, uh, dead girl, what's her name?
雷吉娜·萨姆纳
Regina Sumner.
她昨晚把这个留在我门口了
She left that on my doorstep last night.
比我想象的还糟 克莱夫和她结过婚
It's worse than we thought. Clive was married to the girl.
他确实经常看夫妻不爽
He does always blame the spouse.
这是只是用软件PS出来的
That's a mostly photoshopped history
一段虚假的关系
of a mostly fictional relationship.
他只和她约会过几次
He only went out with her a few times.
这个女人是个偏执的跟踪狂 超级疯狂
The woman was an obsessive stalker, crazier than an outhouse rat.
不 丽芙
Oh, no, Liv.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是感觉有点不舒服
I, uh, just feel something coming on.
也许你该去催吐一下
Maybe you should try to go throw up or something?
不 我要为克莱夫变得坚强一些
No. I've gotta be strong for Clive.
结婚启示 恋爱纪念日
Wedding announcement. Save the date.
等等 那个看起来不是图像处理
Wait. That doesn't look photoshopped.
这不是 克莱夫弹钢琴吗
Oh, it's not. Clive plays piano?
弹得行云流水 他客厅就有一架
Beautifully. He's got one in his living room.
你们从没去过他家吗
You've never been to his place?
没有
Nope.
克莱夫有一套严格的政教分离原则
Clive has a strict church and state policy
适用于他的工作和私生活
with regards to his work and personal life.
克莱夫会做饭
Clive cooks?
只会法式卡真菜
Cajun cuisine mainly.
他奶奶教他的
His grandmother on his father's side taught him.
天啊 这不是真的
No! It can't be...
是的 克莱夫是《权力的游戏》骨灰粉
Oh, yeah. Clive's a huge Game of Thrones fan.
你想把他彻底惹火吗
You want to really set him off?
想啊 快教我
Yes, please.
问他乔治·马丁正在做什么
Ask him what George R.R. Martin is doing right now.
我们根本就不了解他啊
We don't know this man at all.
也许他真是凶手
Maybe he is a murderer.
我们应该去他家地下室查查人体残骸
We should check his basement for human remains.
拉维
Ravi...
这张明显是P的
Oh, this one's clearly photoshopped.
克莱夫的手不是白的
Clive's hands aren't white.
现在看来 没什么不可能的
At this point, anything is possible.
克莱夫让我把这个带过来
Clive asked me to bring this by,
他觉得可能唤起你的
he thought it might spark one of your, uh...
-影像 -没错
- Visions? - Yeah.
你可以先放在我这吗
Can you leave it with me?
影像不会说来就来
They don't happen on command.
我必须把它交给加瓦诺警探
I've gotta hand it over to detective Cavanaugh,
否则我就是干预公务了
or it might be viewed as obstruction.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
所以现在是致命诱惑的脑子 会很有趣
So, fatal attraction brain. That's gonna be fun.
我什么都没感觉到
I don't feel anything at all.
你说如果我有一件小版海鹰队球服
Hey, would it be weird if I got minor a tiny seahawks jersey
背后写着"王牌李·威尔逊" 奇怪吗
on the back it said, "Ruff L. Wilson"?
用你浴室的骚货是谁
Who's the bitch using your shower?
还是你突然换成了罪恶名伶洗发水
Or did you suddenly switch to sinful diva shampoo?
"让你头发光泽闪亮引他注目"
"For the shine that gets him to notice you"?
那是拉维的 不信你闻
Oh. That's Ravi's. Smell it.
确实闻起来像拉维
It does smell like Ravi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我要承认是暂时性精神错乱
I'm going to plead temporary insanity.
没事 小小的吃醋让男士感觉很有市场
Hey, a little jealousy makes a guy feel wanted.
这么晚还发信息 不太好吧
Little late for a text, isn't it?
过分吃醋就不可爱了
But let's not overplay it.
这不是你啊 丽芙 是脑子在影响你
This isn't you, Liv. It's the brain.
你知道的
You know this.
放下手♥机♥ 回去睡觉
Put the phone down and get back in bed.
反正你也不知道他的锁屏密♥码♥
You don't know his pass code, anyway.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表