剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
游船派对当晚 你在兜售优托品
The night of the boat party, you were selling Utopium.
但你卖♥♥的优托品不纯
You were selling tainted Utopium.
我们想要做更多的解药 就需要那种优托品
We need more of it if we're gonna make more of the cure.
不是我掺的 但我知道是谁干的
I didn't cut it. But I know who did.
我们之间有僵尸
There are zombies living among us.
-你想让我杀了他们 -没错
- You want me to kill them? - Yes.
你找错人了
You've got the wrong man for the job.
我们知道有一个僵尸 丽芙·摩尔
We do know of one zombie, Liv Moore.
你现在的处境可不妙 傻大个
I've got you over a barrel, big guy.
优托品
Utopium!
我们得再来点这个
We need to get more of this!
你绝对不敢相信我们新雇的那家伙
You would not believe the guy we hired.
我明白 你不想跟我说话
I get it. You're not talking to me.
我需要时间
I just need some time.
对那些干优托品勾当的人 好日子到头了
For anyone in the Utopium trade, party's over.
三个月了都没有佩顿的消息
Not a word from Peyton in three months.
她就这么横空出现了
And then she just shows up?
打碎玻璃的东西
我才不信你昨晚和茱莲妮·菲斯克上了三垒
Yeah, my left nut you went to third base with Jolene Fisk.
你可以不信 反正我记得清清楚楚
You don't got to believe it. I've got my memories.
上半身都不叫三垒好吗
Up the shirt's not third.
三垒就是下半身了
Third's in-the-pants stuff.
闭嘴 死胖子
Shut up, butterball.
你估计只见过你自己的胸吧
The only boobs you've ever seen are your own.
伙计们 扔掉瓶子
Dude, toss the beer.
趴下
Get down!
不可能
No way!
怎么
What the...
天哪
Dude.
你们准备好玩大的了吗
You jackasses ready to have some fun?
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
她目击了凶案
西雅图警方在追捕一名持械嫌犯
Seattle police are in pursuit of an armed suspect
他昨晚在昆安妮射杀了
who gunned down a clerk at this Sack & Pack
萨克&派克的一名店员
in Queen Anne last night.
监控录像
警方正在寻找嫌犯
监控录像显示
Security footage shows a...
五六七八
5, 6, 7, 8.
一二三 四五六七八
That's 1, 2, 3, and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
很好
Nice!
今天很棒 小蜜蜂们
Great job today, early birdies!
我很想你
I missed you so much.
我知道
God, I know.
真的很想你
So hard.
给你买♥♥的果汁要翻了
I'm gonna spill your juice.
你跟踪我然后给我买♥♥了份礼物吗
You stalked me and you brought me a present?
你昨晚留下的生日蛋糕
That birthday cake you left last night.
对我来说非常重要
It meant the world to me.
听着
Look, um...
我离开时
When I left,
说实话 我很恨你
I can't lie, I resented you.
我不知道到底哪件事让我更愤怒
I can't tell if it was more,
"简直不敢相信我最好的朋友是僵尸"
"I can't believe my best friend is a zombie,"
还是"我最好的朋友居然没告诉我这件事"
or, "I can't believe my best friend didn't tell me she's a zombie."
-我懂 -在我离开的这段时间
- I get that. - While I was away I had a chance to really
我站在你的角度上考虑这个问题
put myself in your shoes, and...
我了解去年对你来说肯定是一场噩梦
I realized how hard this last year must have been for you.
你不做外科医生 放弃了此生挚爱
You gave up being a surgeon, you gave up the love of your life.
之后我又背弃了你
And then I bailed.
公平点说 你看到我把刀插♥进♥别人脑子里
To be fair, you had just seen me stab someone in the head.
刀在你手里就好像针线包一样听话
Knives sticking out of you like a pin cushion.
眼睛都红了
Eyes all red.
该死 拉维需要我 我们一会再庆祝
No! Ravi needs me. But we have to celebrate soon.
我有一堆关于僵尸的问题
And I have zombie questions. Okay?
我都记了下来 写了好几页呢
I mean, I wrote them down. They're a few pages.
-谢谢你能回来 -我也爱你 去吧
- Thank you for coming back. - I love you, too. Go.
两个未接电♥话♥
来自拉维
该死
Damn it.
你真是秀色可餐
Cut me off a piece of that for breakfast.
丽塔
Oh, Rita.
好吧
Fine.
我自力更生吧
I'll fend for myself.
祝你今天猎僵尸
Check a few zombie souls off your little list today,
顺顺利利的
like a good boy.
如你所愿
As you wish.
-梅杰吗 -老兄 抱歉我迟到了
- Major? - Yeah, man. Sorry I'm late.
狗狗
Aw! Hey, Dog.
我刚滚过床单 很生自己的气
Yeah, that's the smell of sex and self-loathing.
抱歉我晚了 我知道我得带你去工作
Sorry I'm late. I knew I had to take you to work.
我定了闹钟的 但是手♥机♥没电了
Had my alarm set. But, uh, my phone ran out of juice.
别担心 我今天就能拿回我的车
Don't worry about it. I get my car back today.
就是说 有了米诺尔情况就有所变化
That said, things are different now with Minor here.
米诺尔
Minor?
-他一晚上都在抱怨 -你给狗起名叫米诺尔
- He was whining all night. - You named the dog Minor?
然后他给自己开♥发♥了新天地 浴室垃圾桶
Then he found his way into the bathroom trash.
老兄很抱歉 不会再次发生了 走吗
Dude, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You ready to go?
实际上
Oh, actually...
-你来了 -偶尔我还是会来的
- You are here. - Yeah, that'll happen occasionally.
我住在这里的
You know, I uh, live here, so...
抱歉 我
Oh, sorry, I uh...
感觉你好像不来了所以我给丽芙打了电♥话♥
It didn't seem like you were gonna show, so I called Liv.
天哪 你养了狗
Oh, my God! You have a dog?
小可爱 叫什么名字
Hiya, cutie, what's your name?
-米诺尔 -一只狗
- Minor. - Dog.
无论如何我该带他出去散步 走吧
Yeah, anyway, uh, I should take him out. So, come on.
还需要时间
Still needs time.
工作来了 走吧
Hmm. Bat signal. Shall we?
只有一个人守门 大家都去哪里了
Only one guy at the door? Where is everyone?
你今天有点像骷髅党啊
Bit of a skeleton crew today.
昆安妮萨克&派克店员被枪杀
Oh, a cashier was shot at a Sack & Pack in Queen Anne.
投入大量人力搜查凶手
Lot of resources going to the manhunt.
经常有便利店店员遭到枪击
Lots of convenience store clerks get shot.
但为什么这么关注昆安妮这个案子
But the shmancy ones in Queen Anne get a manhunt?
这也太不公平了吧
That hardly seems fair.
-你可真是心地善良 -你呢亲爱的
- Hey, you preaching to the choir. - How about you, love?
-有什么想法吗 -蕾西·坎特雷尔
- Any thoughts on fairness? - This is Lacy Cantrell.
三十二岁 搬到这里来的德州人
Thirty-two years old. Transplanted Texan.
她是乡村音乐俱乐部"慢摇"的侍应
She's a waitress at that country music joint, The Slow Roll.
她的房♥东来收房♥租时发现她的
Her landlady found her when she came by to collect overdue rent.
尸检后才能确认
Oh, we'll have to confirm with autopsy,
但是淤青状况和尸斑
but the bruise pattern and petechia
都说明她可能是被人掐死的
both suggest manual strangulation.
衣柜的门开着
Closet door was found open.
衣架掉在地上
There's hangers knocked down,
还有乱七八糟的衣服袜子
clothes and stockings trampled on the floor.
可能凶手在衣柜里等着她
Could be our killer was waiting for her in the closet.
我本来可以从她指甲下边刮点皮肤样本
I'd scrape under her fingernails for skin samples,
但她戴着塑胶手套 可能没有凶手的DNA
but the dish gloves likely mean no DNA.
没有DNA 也没人看见什么
No DNA. Nobody saw anything,
听见什么 真是个好开头啊
nobody heard anything. A flying start.
你呢 佐达
What about you, Zoltar?
约翰尼·卡什 洛蕾塔·林恩 多莉·帕顿
Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton.
看来蕾西很喜欢听乡村乐啊
I'd say Lacy was a little bit country.
我喜欢摇滚乐
And I'm a little bit "Let's rock and roll."
告诉我点儿我看不到的好吗
Tell me something I can't see.
马特·苏达科
蕾西在给一个叫马特·苏达科的男人写信
Lacy was sending letters to a man named Matt Sudak.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表