剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Don't worry about it, though. I won.
这些完全讲不通啊
None of this makes sense, man.
我不知道 我很有斗志吧
I don't know, I'm scrappy.
-我有手段 -好吧
- I've got reach. - Right.
这很重要 布莱恩
This is important, Blaine.
如果你真的什么都不记得
If you're drawing a complete blank,
谁在负责给西雅图的僵尸送脑子呢
who is delivering brains to Seattle's zombies?
我不知道 那是楼下的事
I don't know. That's downstairs stuff.
-老板在负责 -"老板"
- The boss is handling that. - "The boss"?
我怎么干得出这些坏事
How could I have done all of these horrible things?
要我猜
My guess?
如果一个孩子在嘲笑中长大 他会学会憎恨
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to hate.
是的
Yeah, um...
记得我告诉过你
Remember how I was telling you
那个你毁了的家伙
about that guy, whose life you ruined?
就是你把他未婚妻变成僵尸
You know, how you turned his
弄得他丢了工作
fiance into a zombie, then cost him his job,
杀了一堆跟他亲密的小孩 绑♥架♥了他
killed a bunch of kids that were close to him, kidnapped him,
把他锁进冷藏室折磨他
locked him in a freezer and tortured him,
最后捅死他的那家伙
before finally stabbing him to death?
这就是他
Yeah, this is him.
你好
Hey.
我觉得这事最糟的部分是
I thought the worst part about this whole thing
忘记我所爱的人
was forgetting the people I loved,
或者是爱我的人
or the people that loved me.
不过也许没人爱我吧
But maybe nobody did.
过去的我们不代表是现在的我们
You know, who we were isn't who we are.
我们可以练习成为我们想成为的人
It's practice for who we want to become.
我该走了 谢了 医生
I should go. Thanks, Doc.
我不会对他有什么期待
I wouldn't wish that on... well, him.
你懂的 因为他是我的死敌
You know, because he's my worst enemy.
你懂的
You get it.
听着 梅杰
Listen, Major.
在布莱恩身上发生的事也许不会发生在你身上
What happened to Blaine might not happen to you.
我知道 他可能就是在装
I know. He could totally be faking.
就算是真的
You know, and even if it is the truth,
我也不是没有其他选择
it's not like I don't have other options.
我是说 我不一定要用这种新解药
I mean, I don't have to take this new cure.
抱歉 我觉得你要
I'm sorry, but I think you do.
我是说 要是你不想死的话
I mean, if you don't want to die.
等等
Whoa, hold on now.
新希望是死了
I mean, New Hope died.
她是只老鼠
She's a rat.
据我所知 杰佩托[匹诺曹木匠] 我是个真人
Last time I checked, Gepetto, I'm a real boy.
也许我更能扛呢
So, I might be more resilient.
也许 但是我不能下这样的赌注
You might. But I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
如果我用了第二种解药 活了下来
Look, if I take the second cure, and I survive,
但是完全忘记你 忘记了丽芙
but I have no idea who you are, no idea who Liv is,
如果我甚至不知道自己是谁 那还有什么意义
if I don't even know who I am, what's the point?
我是说 我们救的到底是谁的命
I mean, whose life is it I'll be saving?
你知道我们需要什么
You know what we need?
一只会说话的老鼠
A talking rat.
然后我们就知道布莱恩是不是在说实话
Then we'll know if Blaine's telling the truth.
拉维 你个伟大的混♥蛋♥ 就是这样
Ravi, you magnificent bastard, that's it!
我希望无论是什么让你激动
I hope that whatever's got you excited
不会要我去造什么
doesn't require me to build some
-老鼠心灵感应装置 -不会 不会
- rat mind-reading device. - No, no, no.
沃恩可以当我们的会说话的老鼠
Vaughn can be our talking rat.
听着 我抓伤他 把他变成僵尸
Look, look, I scratch him, turn him into a zombie.
我们给他解药
We give him the cure.
如果他没有失去记忆 说明布莱恩在说谎
If he doesn't lose his memory, we know Blaine's lying.
如果他失去了记忆
And if he does lose his memory, well,
也许好处是
maybe the upside is
他会变成一具人畜无害的空壳 像布莱恩那样
he becomes a harmless shell of himself, like Blaine.
还有一些职业道德的问题
I mean, there are some ethical hurdles
我要纠结一下
I need to get my head around...
他打算把我和丽芙都杀了
He's planning on killing Liv and me
一旦我搞定那份僵尸名单
as soon as I'm done with that zombie list.
好的 职业道德的问题解决了 我去准备注射器
Okay, ethical hurdles cleared. I'll go prepare a syringe.
所以 没有德雷克的消息
So, no word from Drake, huh?
我们的橱柜没有组织效率
Our cupboards had no organizational efficiency.
导致发生其他后果
One thing just led to another.
-申请打开冰箱 -批准了
- Permission to open fridge? - Granted.
我不用 我要保持清醒
None for me. I need to stay sharp.
随你便
Suit yourself.
我做了张地图还有库存清单
I made a map and an inventory sheet.
我会把地图过塑 库存清单就不过了
I'll laminate the map, but not the inventory.
我们需要在有变化时及时更新
We'll need to update that as it changes.
以前的丽芙
Ah, old Liv.
别让人说你不懂如何派对
Don't let anyone tell you the girl doesn't know how to party.
因为你知道 你知道如何派对
Because you do. You do know how to party.
我从没见过那么多的幸运儿
I've never even seen that much Lucky U.
但是 我听说
But, uh, from what I hear,
那家伙可以给你拿到货
there's the guy that can get it for you.
你回来了
Hey, you're back.
是 不过我得走了
Yeah, but I gotta go.
抱歉弄得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
行 不过别再吃新脑子了 直到搞定这些
Okay. But don't eat a new brain, until this is dealt with.
克莱夫
Clive!
我有一个影像
I had a vision.
贝利想买♥♥大量的幸运儿
Bailey was trying to buy a boatload of Lucky U.
从史蒂夫那 那个零食吧的收银员
From Steve, the snack bar cashier.
贝利是个线人
Bailey was a CI.
-但贝内代托说... -贝内代托说谎了
- But Benedetto said... - Benedetto lied.
-你怎么这么确定 -他告诉我了
- What makes you so sure... - He told me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他在我门前出现 表现得很亲切
He showed up at my door, acted really nice.
他告诉我我注定要成就大事
He told me I was destined for big things,
利用我来套话
used me for information.
我以前总是不顾一切地想要给人留下印象
I used to be so desperate to impress people.
我是个对表扬上瘾的人
I was like a praise-oholic.
我以为我已经过了那个阶段 但明显还没有
I thought I was past that, but apparently not.
他让这件事听起来像
He made it sound like by not
不告诉我德雷克的事就是在保护他
telling you about Drake I was somehow protecting him.
但我觉得事实并非如此
But I don't think that that's really the case.
难道我表扬你还不够
Do I not praise you enough?
间歇性精神错乱 就是这样
Temporary insanity, that's all it was.
我已经不再是过去的我了
I'm done with old me.
你能在几乎任何事情上信任我 你应该知道的
You can trust me with almost anything. You should know that.
我知道
I do.
-几乎任何 -等等
- "Almost any..." - Wait.
如果贝利要从史蒂夫那里买♥♥大量的货
If Bailey was making a big buy from Steve,
然后他搜了她身...
and he pats her down...
-发现了窃听器... -用它来勒死她
- Discovers the wire... - Uses it to strangle her.
我们去查查史蒂夫·沃尔什
Let's go check in on Steve Walsh.
老实说 哥们 我以为明天才是进货的日子
Honestly, dude. I thought the re-up was tomorrow.
我会把他弄走
I'll get rid of whoever it is.
你好呀 史蒂夫
Hi-dilly-ho, Steve!
你觉得你还能一边卧底作为我的线人
How long did you think you could work undercover for me as my CI,
一边在我眼皮底下卖♥♥幸运儿多久
while you sold Lucky U under my nose, hmm?
你冷静一下
Hey, just chill, man!
我大部分的线人
Most of my CI's,
只要帮我抓到六次人
once they got me their six busts,
我就放他们自♥由♥
I never see them again.
你偏偏贼心不死 是吧
You, you just kept going, didn't you?
你从没发现过卖♥♥幸运儿的毒贩
You never could find anyone selling Lucky U,
但你的确帮我
but you sure as hell helped
抓到了好些个优托品毒贩 对吧
me take down a lot of Utopium dealers, huh?
有没有
Huh?
-没 -他们是你的竞争对手没错吧
- No. - They were your competition, right?
不不不 我发誓
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表