剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
You can't be in here.
这样好多了
There. That's better.
史戴西·博斯
谁是老大
你是不是很惊讶我来过这里
Would it surprise you to know that I've been here before?
在地检办公室这不算什么
In a district attorney's office, not a big shock, no.
四次
Four times.
每过几年就会有检察官
Every few years some DA
卯足了劲想抓住我
gets it in his or her head to make a run at me,
所以我就会过来告诉他们应该怎么做
so I swing by to talk about how things can go.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
当然不是了 其实...
Gosh, no. Actually...
那三名前任检察官 做得非常好
Three of those former DAs, they're doing great.
他们收了些钱 提前退休
They fell into some money, retired young,
还有超棒的医疗保险
fabulous PPO health insurance
甚至能包括隐形眼镜和牙齿美白的费用
that pays for contact lenses and teeth whitening.
第四任检察官呢
And the fourth DA?
想不起来了
Escapes me.
知道了
I see.
你试图贿赂一名助理地区检察官
You're attempting to bribe an assistant district attorney.
把这条算在非法单方面接触上
Add that to the illegal ex parte communication,
我说不定就有足够的证据把你抓回这里
I might have enough to bring you back in here
让你在工作时间也能参观一下
to see the place during work hours.
你胆子还真不小
You are not lacking for pluck, huh?
我欣赏你的工作准则 加班加点
And I admire the work ethic. The late hours.
还有你的这个板子
And this wall thing?
但是有点过时了
But it is a little out of date.
可能你只有一个来源
So maybe you only have one source?
谁在两年前离开了呢
Who left my employ about two years ago?
我在想是谁 而且如果他消失以后
I wonder who and I wonder what happens to your case
你的案子会怎样
if he goes away?
你该离开了
It's time for you to leave.
这工作对于法学院刚毕业两年的人来说可真不错
This is quite the gig for someone two years out of law school.
地方检察官结束了你的休假 对吗
The DA pulled you out of sabbatical, right?
所以说 在这么多熟知毒品法
So with a continent full of experts on drug law,
和敲诈法的候选人当中 他选了一个27岁的
racketeering, and so on, he opted for a 27-year-old.
也许这不是他真正想要的
Maybe his heart's not quite in this.
或者看中的是你的胆子
Or maybe it's the pluck.
记得他吗
Remember him?
是罗杰·思朗克桌子上的乌龟
This is the turtle on Roger Thrunk's desk.
是的
That's right.
我觉得他比起哈里来 他更像谢尔登先生
I suppose he looks more like a Mr. Sheldon than Harry.
我们现在的一个法医小组
We had a forensic team
检查思朗克办公室的所有东西
going through everything in Thrunk's office
还有一个小跟班似的人来喂乌龟
and some flunky showed up wanting to feed the turtle.
这就是照顾谢尔登先生的意思吗
So that's what take care of Mr. Sheldon meant.
就是字面意思
It was literal.
他不是在找打手 他真的是找人照顾宠物
He wasn't ordering a hit. He was getting a pet sitter.
但是 之后有些奇怪
Yeah, but things got weird.
当法医小组说他们打电♥话♥
When forensics said they needed to call in
问我有没有问题的时候
and make sure it was okay with me,
小跟班就赶紧撤了
the flunky split.
连个名字也没问到 为什么他要那么做
They didn't even get a name. Why would he do that?
我看过一个电影 是丛林里的监狱
I saw a movie once set in a jungle prison.
囚犯在乌龟壳的背面写上信息
Prisoners wrote messages on the bottom of turtles' shells.
他们是永远不会跟你说 作为一个警官
The things they never tell you you'll be doing
有些事是需要我们去做的
at the detective academy.
天呐
Oh, boy.
巴比诺
Babineaux!
你去和这只乌龟开个房♥吧
You and that turtle get a room.
我在找信息呢
I'm looking for messages.
我不会问你的
I won't ask.
我们觉得这个乌龟有点可疑
We think there's something fishy about this turtle.
就你这么觉得 哥们
This is all you, buddy.
在《一条叫旺达的鱼里》
In A Fish Called Wanda,
他们把钥匙藏在宝箱里了
they hid the key in the treasure chest.
还有其他电影情节适用的吗
Does anyone else have any movie plots that may apply?
他没有宝箱
He doesn't have a treasure chest.
他有个城♥堡♥
He's got a castle.
里面有东西
There's something.
这是什么呢
Well, what do we have here?
我觉得像可♥卡♥因♥
Looks like cocaine to me.
这就是为什么谢尔登一直跟我说
So that's why Mr. Sheldon wouldn't
让我跟他开着保时捷兜风了
shut up about taking me for a ride in his Porsche.
我觉得我们要把罗杰带来问话 你来吗
I think we'll bring Roger in tonight for another chat. You in?
其实呢 我有安排了
Actually, I kinda have plans.
好 两杯红酒 我觉得我准备好了
Okay, two glasses of wine. I think I'm ready.
这样最安全了
Doesn't get any safer than this.
我们可以等拉维完成他的研究
We could just wait until Ravi finishes his research.
不 开始吧
Nope. It's on.
牌大的脱
High card strips.
抽牌吧
Draw.
-你什么牌 -一个2
- What did you get? - A two.
骗子 给我看你的牌 利里怀特
Liar. Show your card, Lilywhite.
看呐 哭去吧你
Read 'em and weep.
慢点 像表演一样
Slow down now. Make it a show.
不许让我感觉自己很廉价
Hey, don't you dare make me feel cheap.
别装了 大家都知道
Come on. Everyone knows
你是怎么念完大学的
this is how you put yourself through college.
人头牌是JQK
不如抽到人头牌就说点下流的话
Hey, how about a face card means you provide a little dirty talk?
看看再说 我可能得先喝完这一整瓶酒
We'll see. I may need to finish this bottle first.
等等 我们来一起亮牌吧
Wait. Let's show each other at once.
-玩的就是心跳 -好
- Build some drama. - All right.
Three, two, one.
好幸运 我穿了4双袜子呢
Well, luckily, I'm wearing four pairs of socks.
不可以 先生
No, sir.
脱♥光♥光 给我瞧一瞧吧
Fully monty. Give me the goods.
好吧
All right.
什么 丁字裤
What? A G-string?
这样不好吧
Uncool.
我可是要赢的
I play to win.
抽牌吧 女士
Now, draw, lady.
Three, two, one.
太棒了
Yeah.
好的
All right. Yeah.
这对我来说就够用了
That did the trick for me.
晚安
Good night.
思朗克先生
Mr. Thrunk.
我想我搞清楚了
Guess I figured it out.
谢谢你同意通过这种方式
Thanks for playing along.
很有趣
It was fun.
是很有趣
It was.
我知道跟...不一样
I know it's not the same as...
没关系
That's okay.
你还记得最后一次吗
You remember the last time?
你是说 最后一次我们...
You mean, the last time we...
-是的 -记得
- That is what I mean. - Yeah.
洗衣房♥ 在你的公♥寓♥楼
Laundry room. Your apartment building.
我们那时候吵要在婚礼上
We'd fought earlier about how many of your teammates
邀请几个你的室友
would get invitations to the wedding.
和好炮 真不错
Make up sex. Good stuff.
就再等几天
Just a couple more days.
再等几天
A couple more days.
糟糕的赌博者
祝贺你 警官
Congratulations, Officer.
你把24美元变成了1500美元
You've turned $24 into $1,500.
我要压在亚利桑那上赢15点
I'm gonna let it ride on Arizona to win it all at 15 to one.
亚利桑那吗
Arizona?
好吧 反正是你的钱
Fine. Your money.
很快就是我的钱了
Soon to be my money.
这是全国大学生体育协会的权威人士告诉我的
I have it on good authority from an NCAA champion himself.
那是谁呢
And who might that be?
就是卡尔文·欧文斯
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表