剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
made a pass at my husband and puked on my dress.
然后她还敢来起诉我们不给她钱
Then she had the nerve to sue us for unpaid services.
太恶心了
That's awful.
-亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, honey. - Hi.
这是我老公 马修
This is my husband, Matthew.
这个是朱莉和她未婚夫
This is Julie and her fiance...
你能再说一遍你的名字吗
Can you remind me your name again?
可以
Yes, and...
大家喜欢叫他布兰多
Everyone just calls him Brando.
布兰多 我是马修·沃斯
Brando, I'm Matthew Voss.
我叫马修 或者可以叫我沃斯先生
Matthew. Or Mr. Voss.
不叫宝贝 不叫甜心 也不是什么爱人
Not baby. Not sugar. Not lover.
-宝贝 -你把这个寄给我老婆
- Baby... - You're sending this to my wife?
我跟你说过了 我们结束了 结束了
I told you, we're over. We're done.
不给你未婚妻买♥♥个大钻戒也没事吗
How'd you get away with not buying your girl a rock?
我只是 我很挑剔
I just... I'm picky.
我想要那种有意义的 唯一的东西
I want something unique, memorable.
-就像你的那个戒指 -谢谢夸奖
- Like your ring! - Thank you.
这是我祖母的 这确实是独一无二的
It was my grandmother's. It's one of a kind.
宝贝 注意安全
You be safe out there, baby.
大错特错的婚约
雷吉娜和马修在偷♥情♥
Regina was having an affair with Matthew.
我就知道 那个"徽章控"
I knew it! That badge bunny!
在我的影像里 马修拿着一本影集
In my vision, Matthew was holding scrapbook
很像克莱夫的那个影集
that looked just like Clive's,
他说他不敢相信她把这个给了乌马
And he said he couldn't believe she'd send it to Uma.
我们知道克莱夫没有杀跟踪他的人
We know clive didn't kill his stalker,
但马修可能杀了
but maybe Matthew did.
没错 他在冲雷吉娜大喊大叫 然后
Exactly. He was yelling at regina and then,
他把挂着锁的影集扔过围栏
he tossed the scrapbook over a railing covered in padlocks.
那是爱情锁桥 情侣们
That's love locks bridge! Couples put up locks
爱情锁桥 巴黎著名景点
用锁来象征他们长久的爱情
as a symbol of their everlasting love.
我们应该去找找那个影集
We should go find that scrapbook.
可以松下手吗
Can I have my hand back now?
死都不同意 丽芙
Die with the con, Liv.
这是沃斯的 肥沃的沃 斯文的斯
No, it's Voss. V-O-S-S.
他是十二大街的巡警
He's a beat cop at the 12th.
所有的早晨
All morning?
你确定吗
You're sure?
-就在下面 -干得不错
- It was down there! - Nicely done.
和克莱夫的一模一样
Just the same as Clive's,
开心的一天
只不过是把马修的脸P进去了
but with Matthew's face Photoshopped into the pictures.
看到了吗 另一个伪造的恋爱纪念日
See? Another fake save the date.
恋爱纪念日
看着
Here.
一样的婚纱照
The same wedding photo.
更重要的是 没有水渍
Most importantly, no water damage.
几天前下雨了
It was raining a few days ago,
所以你的影像应该是近期的
so your vision must have been recent.
我觉得马修可能是我们要找的人
I think Matthew could be our guy.
-不可能 -什么 为什么
- No. He can't. - What? Why?
我已经给了十二大街的调度员打电♥话♥了
I already called the dispatcher from the 12th precinct.
谋杀案发生的时候马修在出警
Matthew was on a call at the time of the murder.
你可以从那里下手
You could have led with that.
看这张照片
Look, this photo again.
想入幻境
马修的脸P到了和克莱夫一样的身体上
Matthew's face photoshopped onto the same body as Clive's.
那这张照片一开始是谁
So who is our original guy?
不知道 但我打赌他的名字缩写是WP
I don't know. But I'll bet his initials are W. P.
-你有影像了 -没有
- You had a vision? - No.
这个锁上刻了一颗心 还有RS加CB
Etched on this padlock with a heart. RS plus CB.
雷吉娜·萨姆纳 克莱夫·巴比诺
Regina Sumner plus Clive Babineaux.
RS加MV
RS plus MV.
雷吉娜·萨姆纳 马修·沃斯
Regina Sumner and Matthew Voss.
RS加WP
RS plus WP.
看起来雷吉娜遭受了最大的打击
So, it seems Regina took N.W.A's biggest hit literally.
我查了越野车的车牌
I ran the plates to the SUV.
是某个西雅图警♥察♥的车
And it belongs to someone in the Seattle PD.
正经的警车
It's an official police vehicle.
"徽章控"再度出击了
The badge bunny strikes again.
-我们的神秘警♥察♥是谁 -毫无线索
- Who's our mystery cop? - No clue.
西雅图警♥察♥有着几千辆车
The Seattle PD own a thousand SUVs,
没有哪个警♥察♥
and there's no online record
开哪辆车的在线纪录
as to which cop drives which vehicle.
那就又是个死胡同了
Then it's another dead end.
暂且如此 然后我就问了下自己
For the time being. But then I asked myself...
如果这辆车整晚都停在梅杰房♥外
What if this car was parked outside Major's all night.
我肯定会想查出来是哪个小混♥蛋♥开的车
And I wanted to find out who the nasty ho was who owned it.
西雅图骑行网的朋友们
Friends at seattlecyclers.Com.
上周在寒冷的山地骑行比赛中
Last week during the chilly hilly bike race,
黑色越野车的司机
the driver of a black SUV,
因为要等骑行者而生气了
pissed because he had to slow down for cyclists,
从我们中间挤出去 开走了
Plowed through our group, running us off the road.
之后我们停下来吃午饭的时候
Later, when we stopped for lunch,
越野车开回来了 碾过了我们的车子
the SUV doubled back and ran over our bikes.
下面是他的车牌号♥
Below is his plate number.
如果你看到这辆车 把车的位置发给我
If you see the vehicle, tweet me its location.
他需要得到点教训
He needs to be taught a lesson.
真是印象深刻 也好吃惊
I'm impressed, and frightened.
可别惹恼了西雅图骑行者们
You don't mess with Seattle Cyclers.
或者吃了跟踪者脑子的丽芙·摩尔
Or Liv Moore on stalker brain.
你喜欢梅杰关于
Oh, you like Major's post
政♥府♥削减收♥容♥所♥资金的帖子
about the state cutting funding for homeless shelters.
我看通你了 女士
I see right through you, lady.
看看谁回家了
Well, look who's home for once.
你个小贱♥人♥
You slut!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
列一个所有在梅杰脸书上
Making a list of all the women
评论或者是发帖的女性名单
who comment or post on major's Facebook entries.
真糟糕
This is bad, huh?
不怎么好 为什么
It isn't good. Why?
我在找一个名字
I started out just looking for one name.
但是我一旦开始翻找
But once I started poking around,
我就注意到了所有
I started noticing all these chicks
发给我的人的评论
throwing themselves at my man.
说得没错 暴♥力♥不可取
Oh, So true, Major. Violence is bad.
继续为正义而战
Keep fighting the good fight.
典型的婊♥子♥评论
Classic whore line.
我们几个人打算去唱歌♥ 你也应该来
A bunch of us are going out for karaoke. You should come with.
把你的内♥裤♥丢给他吧 恶妇
Toss your panties at him, jezebel.
你本来是要找谁啊
Who were you originally looking for?
一个叫丽塔的小贱♥人♥
Some slut named Rita.
她发给梅杰这些暧昧短♥信♥
She sent him all these desperate texts.
快来上我 梅杰
Come do me, Major.
梅杰把这些给你看了吗
He showed these to you?
我在他手♥机♥上找到的
I found them on his phone.
真是大胆的一步
Bold move.
你跟他对质了吗
Did you confront him?
她说这个绝望丽塔是在他低谷时
He said this Desperate Rita chick threw herself at him
主动投怀送抱的
when he was at a real low point.
我到底在做什么
What am I doing?
这不是我 我不是这样的女孩
This isn't me. I'm not this girl.
不应该这样对待梅杰
Major doesn't deserve this.
我不知道
I don't know.
我听起来倒觉得他应该被惩罚
Sounds to me like he deserves to be punished.
问题不少 但这一针不算
我骑行那条状态的所有回复
All the responses to my cycling post
都是讲他们自己与司机们的恐怖经历
are just people sharing their own horror stories about drivers.
你才发了不到24小时
It hasn't even been 24 hours.
终于看到些友善的面孔
Finally. Some friendly faces.
我刚见过工会代表
I just met with my union rep.
好消息是 我要是犯了杀人罪 就不用交会费了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表