剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
This is what I'm telling you.
对这种低智商生物 我只能做到这些了
This is as far as I can go with these mindless shamblers.
我们要是想利用超强麦克斯配方
Now, if we're going to make any real headway
取得实质性进步的话
with the Super Max recipe,
我们就需要思维清晰 能自主行动的僵尸DNA
we need the DNA of a coherent, intelligent, functional zombie.
你和一个正常的僵尸住在一起
You live with a functional zombie.
你能帮我弄点她的血吗
Can you get me some of her blood?
你觉得她会把一小瓶血放在梳妆台里
Are you thinking she keeps a vial of it in her makeup drawer,
或者让我捅她一刀
or are you expecting me to shiv her?
一滴血就够了 你怎么做随你便
A drop will suffice. However you think best.
我们有为我们工作的僵尸杀手
We've got a zombie exterminator working for us.
我为什么不直接让他给我们带点血液
Why don't I just ask him to bring us some?
只要能血液样本给我就好
Whichever puts the sample in my hand first.
很抱歉 铃木夫人 我没有...
I'm sorry, Mrs. Suzuki. I didn't mean to imply...
喂
Hello?
我来再看一眼这些照片
Came to take another look at those photos.
视眼开阔 吃饱喝足 绝无纰漏
Clear eyes, full stomachs, can't lose.
我觉得我刚刚干了一件蠢事
I think I just did something stupid.
什么事
Yeah?
我给铃木的遗孀打电♥话♥了
I called Suzuki's widow.
问了在肉食坊枪击案的时候
Asked if her hero husband might've been suicidal,
她的英雄丈夫有没有可能是自杀
when he shot up Meat Cute.
无所谓了
Whatever.
有什么新发现吗
Any luck?
什么都没有
Still bubkis.
你是尼克斯队的粉丝吗
You're a Knicks fan?
是啊 你认识我的时候就有这个杯子了
Yes. I've had this mug as long as you've known me.
你才发现我是尼克斯队的粉丝吗
You're just now realizing I'm a fan?
我只是才意识到你这么大张旗鼓而已
I'm just impressed you broadcast it.
今年的乐透选秀选克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯
Nice job using your lottery pick this year on Kristaps Porzingis.
乐透选秀 未能进入季后赛的球队举♥行♥抽签仪式
其实是达科·米利西奇
Darko Milicic.
我们真的是在讨论篮球吗
We're really talking basketball now?
几个星期前我发现你想在这放几个曲别针
I caught you trying to put paperclips in here a couple of weeks ago.
你以为这是《小雪人♥大♥行动》[音同]
You thought it was for knick knacks.
波尔津吉斯就是天生的中锋
And Porzingis is built for the triangle.
和卡梅隆一起动态进攻
Yeah, implementing that motion offense with Carmelo,
你的队伍里最强大的停球者
the biggest ball-stopper in the league on your team,
还能出错吗
what could go wrong?
有什么可以帮你们的吗
Can I help you fellas?
你在调查麦克·海登的谋杀案吗
Are you investigating Mike Hayden's murder?
是的 我能为你做什么
We are. What can we do for you?
他是我们的篮球教练
He was our basketball coach.
篮球教练 那说得通了
Basketball coach. That makes sense.
我们认为我们知道是谁杀了他
We think we know who killed him.
好似团队精神
海登先生是你们的教练
Mr. Hayden was your coach?
过去三年以来都是 他是最棒的
Past three years. He was the best.
你觉得是谁杀了他
Who do you think killed him?
RJ的白♥痴♥爸爸
RJ's meathead dad.
你们哪一个是RJ
Is one of you RJ?
他几星期之前退出了
RJ quit a few weeks ago,
自从他爸爸想要掐死教练之后
after his dad tried to choke coach.
谁会在练球的时候掐别人啊
Who chokes someone at basketball practice?
拉特里尔·斯普雷维尔就这么干过
Well, Latrell Sprewell does.
斯普雷维尔"锁喉门"事件
-尼克斯队的 是不 -不一直都是
- A Knick, wasn't he? - Not at the time.
那么 你们会逮捕他吗
So? You guys going to arrest this dude or what?
我们会和RJ的爸爸谈话
Hey, we'll talk to RJ's dad.
华盛顿州有死刑吗
Does Washington have the death penalty?
-有 -真好
- It does. - Good.
你得把脚后瞄向目标
You got to point your heel at the target.
脚掌为中心
Pivot on the ball of your foot.
-你是谁啊 -是瑞恩吗
- Who the hell are you? - TJ Ryan?
西雅图警局
Seattle P.D.
我们在调查麦克·海登的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Mike Hayden,
你儿子的前任篮球教练
your son's former basketball coach.
RJ被他妈妈宠坏了
RJ's off getting spoiled by his mom.
我每两周能见他一次
I've got him every second weekend.
其实我们是来找你谈话的
We're here to talk to you, actually.
或许你可以解释下为什么你掐海登先生
Thought maybe you could explain why you choked Mr. Hayden.
谁告诉你我掐他
Who told you I choked him?
是不是那个小伙
Was it that fairy,
长什么样子来着 儿童保护机构的那个
what's his face, from Child Protective Services?
是不是 是不是
Was it? Huh? Was it?
你对我养育孩子的方式有看法
You got something to say about the way I raise my kid,
那你就说啊
you say it to me!
或者是我儿子说的
Or was it my kid?
因为妈妈的乖儿子需要好好学习
Because that mama's boy needs a serious lesson
怎么闭嘴了
in keeping his mouth shut.
金发美女 我问你问题呢
Hey, blondie, I asked you a question.
我说 你听 你听到了吗
When I talk, you listen. You hear me?
-臭女人 你别忽视我 -后退
- Don't ignore me, woman. - Step back, sir.
你能告诉我昨晚半夜你在哪吗
Can you tell me where you were last night at midnight?
西雅图公共图书馆
The Public Library.
我的整个垒球队都和我在一起
My whole softball team was with me.
对 你和队员们在讨论
Right. You and the boys were hosting a discussion
丹妮尔·斯蒂尔的最新小说
of the latest Danielle Steele novel.
四楼酒馆
It's a tavern on Fourth.
这很容易想象
Okay, that's easier to imagine.
我需要一份队员的名单
I'm going to need a list of teammates.
-锁喉事件 -怎么了
- The choking incident. - Yeah?
不是在打球的时候
It wasn't over playing time.
麦克教练把TJ的事汇报给了儿童保护机构
Coach Mike reported TJ to Child Protective Services.
-我去问问他们 -没必要 我也看见了
- I'll see if they can tell us, why. - No need, I saw that too.
他打了他的孩子 克莱夫
He hits his kid, Clive.
恐怕这就是他给RJ上的课
I'm afraid that's the kind of lesson he has in store for RJ.
好吧
All right, well,
如果你嫌慢 我们可以提高跑步机的速度
if you're feeling frisky, we can always ramp it up on the treadmill.
天呀
Lord, that Ri.
那姑娘真是人事部的移♥动♥广♥告♥
That girl is a walking visit from H.R.
你为什么不去换下衣服呢 我来做准备
Why don't you go ahead and get changed? I'll set up.
好消息是你还活着
Good news is you're not dead.
坏消息是你又得为不回我短♥信♥
Bad news is you have to come up with some other excuse
找点借口了
for not responding to my text.
我今早才看到短♥信♥
Yeah, well, I didn't get it until this morning.
但这确实让我心旌摇曳
But it did make my heart flutter.
你用"起来了吗"四个字偷走了我的心
"U up?" You stole my heart in those three characters.
那好吧
Whatever.
想让我完整地拼写单词是要付出努力的
You have to earn me spelling out words in their entirety.
这周我能帮你移除多少僵尸
So, how many zombie removals can I put you down for this week?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你这周又打算杀多少人呢
How many people are you going to murder this week?
不是人
Not people.
僵尸
Zombies.
我们两个一起杀两个怎么样
How about we shoot for two?
要做就做一票大的
Go big or go home, I say.
不 除非拿到更多镇静剂 否则我不会动手的
No, I'm not doing any, until I get a more potent tranquilizer.
上个家伙在我车里醒过来了
All right? The last guy woke up in my trunk.
他们不可能都听话地去死
Well, they can't all go smoothly.
那还有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
好吧
Fine.
我看我能做点什么
Let me see what I can do.
你这边完了就来我办公♥司♥吧
Swing by my office when you're done here.
僵尸杀手
Zombie killer.
怎么样
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
你拿到我需要的了吗
You get what I need?
就是他吗
Is this him?
没错 梅杰 这是我们研发部的主管
Indeed it is. Major, this is our head of R&D.
就你而言 她的名字是欧文博士
As far as you know, her name is Dr. Erving.
那么据我所知的话 她能叫朱利尔斯吗
Then, as far as I know, can her first name be Julius?
我听说你需要更强效的镇静剂
I was told you needed a stronger sedative,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表