剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
These angry magician tweets are fantastic.
大家确实很讨厌希德 听听这个
People really hated Syd. Listen to this one.
你变过的最伟大的戏法
"The greatest trick you've ever pulled
就是说服全世界 你是有天赋的
"is convincing the world you have talent."
标签 你看着就像住在你妈家的地下室
Hashtag, "You look like you live in your mom's basement,"
标签 谁带着拇指环呢
hashtag, "Who wears thumb rings?"
这些人都是谁
Who are those from?
就是当地喜剧魔术二人组斯莫克和米尔斯
Only local comedy Magic Duo Smoak and Meers,
不知不觉的就火了
taking a break from their rocket ship to fame.
等会
Whoa, whoa, hold up.
希德回复是这么写的 你们就是下一个
Syd responded and it just reads, "You're next,"
然后加了一个铁钻和爆♥炸♥的表情
followed by an emoji of an anvil, an explosion,
还有两个骷髅和手指的表情
two skulls and a finger pointing at them.
好像有点威胁的味道
That seems mildly threatening.
二人组最著名的表演就是
Well, Smoak and Meers' most famous trick
在米尔斯身上放铁钻头
is having an anvil drop on Meers.
我觉得希德只是威胁他们要揭露这个魔术
I think Syd was threatening to expose that trick.
二人组在这之后还有发过推文吗
Are there any tweets from them after that one?
没了 他们停更了
Nope. None. They stop.
标签 我想我们有了新的头绪了
Hashtag, "I think we have a new lead."
-我可不想 -嗯
- Don't do that. - Hmm.
如今大部分的魔术师在表演的时候
Most magicians working today
都不太会与观众有对话互动
aren't having a real dialog with the audience.
但其实每个人在魔术中都应该发声
Everyone involved in the experience should have a voice.
不过除了这个家伙
Except this guy.
这是真的
我们还要再录一遍
We're gonna have to take that again.
刚刚镜头里窜进来两货
We got two bogies in the shot.
-斯莫克和米尔斯 -正是在下
- Smoak and Meers? - Guilty.
我们是西雅图警局 我们聊一下
Seattle P.D., could we have a moment?
把摄像机关了
Maybe with the cameras turned off?
不好意思 我们全程摄录
Sorry, we film it all.
这是给有线付费观众的特别节目
It's for a cable special. Premium.
我们可是明星
We're sort of a big deal.
很好
That's nice.
你们和邪恶希德结怨多久了
How long have you two had a feud with Syd Wicked?
真是直接切入正题啊 女警官
Wow. Gonna just jump right in there, Lady Cop.
不能婉转点吗
Where's the craft? The showmanship?
你知道大家对希德的评价
Look, you know the score with Syd.
做我们这行的都抱怨过他 不过我们
Everyone in this business had a beef with the guy. But us?
我们只是喜欢针对他
We just liked screwing with him.
他总觉得他比我们强
He thought he was better than us.
斯莫克和米尔斯>邪恶希德
从你开始问吧 哈勃·马♥克♥思♥
Let's start with you, Harpo Marx.
希德被杀那天中午
Where were you between 12:30 and 1:00 P.M.
12:30到1:30之间你在哪里
the day Syd was killed?
没有杀人
这个不是儿戏
This isn't a bit.
我们能不能用传统的方式表达 用声音
Let's do this the old-fashioned way, with our voices.
那可难办了
That's going to be difficult.
我的同伴是哑巴
My associate is mute,
巴比娘娘警探
Detective Babineaux.
给我
Give me that.
谢谢你因一时冲动上演了一出好戏
And thank you for this bit of unscripted levity
肯定会在特辑中播出
that will surely end up in our TV special.
盘问谋杀的事 好素材吧
Grilled about a murder. Good stuff, huh?
凶案发生时你在哪里
And where were you at the time of the murder?
在看胡迪娜的演出
The Houdina show.
我记得她谢幕的时候消失了
I remember because she disappeared during her closer
甚至都没出来鞠躬
and she never came back for a bow.
我等了十五分钟
I waited around for 15 minutes.
其实效果还挺劲爆的
It was actually kind of punk rock.
如果胡迪娜消失了这么久
If Houdina disappeared for that long,
那就是说没法证实她的不在场证明
that means her alibi doesn't really check out.
去蝙蝠车
希德被杀的时候你没有在表演
You weren't performing when Syd was killed.
你已经在谢幕的时候消失了
You'd already disappeared off-stage for your closer.
伙计们 我不是真的消失了
Guys, I didn't actually disappear.
我也不想打破你们的幻想
I hate to break this to you.
没有真正的魔法
Magic isn't real.
你还记得节目最后出现的鸡尾酒女侍吗
You remember the cocktail waitress at the end of the show?
你问她知不知道我在哪里
The one you asked if she knew where I was?
那就是我 我在里面穿了制♥服♥
That was me. I had her costume on underneath mine.
但我就这么看着你
But I looked right at you.
这就是魔术的魅力
That's the thing about a magic trick.
如果做得好 其实答案就在眼前
If it's done well, the answer's right in front of you.
我们只能确定有一个人
There was only one person
进过希德的房♥间
we know for sure that went in Syd's room.
那个清洁工
The maid.
艾丽娜发现尸体后 我们就再也没见过她
We haven't seen Irina since she found the body.
能告诉我们她的住址吗
Mind giving us her home address?
我们想进一步调查一下
We'd like to follow up.
艾丽娜没有员工记录
Irina was undocumented.
我们给她付现金
We paid her in cash.
我们永远也找不到她
We're never gonna find her.
丽芙
Liv?
她还在宾馆里
She's still in the hotel.
袖中王牌
不是吧
No way.
你们先去吧 我待会儿去演播厅找你们
You two go ahead. I'll meet you in the ballroom.
这个魔术的手法分为两部分
There are two parts to this trick.
首先
First part is,
我在米尔斯头上悬一个真正的砧
I lift a real anvil over Meers' head.
然后呢
Second part?
我砸在他头上
I drop it on him.
我的角色比他的难演多了
在我砸下去之前
Now, right before I drop it,
我一般会说一些例如...
I usually say something like...
镜头里又窜进来一个
Got another bogie.
又是他
This guy.
你 你被捕了
You, you're under arrest.
你能关掉吗
Hey, can you shut those off?
才不要呢
Uh, no way.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你要我告诉你吗
You want me to just tell you?
说好的"揽客技巧"呢
What happened to showmanship?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我为你们揭秘如此高超的把戏
allow me to blow the lid off one masterful trick.
我们被误导了
You see, we were led to believe
认为进入希德化妆室的人只有
the only the mortal souls to enter Syd's quarters
清洁工和希德他自己
were the maid and Syd himself.
但是如果你仔细研究这个手法
But if you study the trick very closely,
你就会发现还有一个人进入过房♥间
you'll see there's one other person who entered that room,
米尔斯先生
Mr. Meers.
他根本就没有接近过那个房♥间
He wasn't anywhere near that room.
但她去过
But she was!
-艾丽娜 -没错
- Irina? - Indeed.
斯莫克和米尔斯
You see Smoak and Meers
知道希德准备揭秘他们的拿手好戏
knew that Syd was going to expose their biggest trick.
像对其他魔术师一样毁掉他们
Ruin them like he had so many magicians.
所以米尔斯以艾丽娜的身份在这里做兼♥职♥
That's why Meers took a part-time job here, as Irina.
时机成熟之际 她进入他的房♥间
And when the time came, she entered his room,
用一张锋利的扑克牌杀了他
slayed him with a razor-sharp playing card
然后逃走了
and then ran out.
就像监控录像上的那样
Just as we saw on security footage.
这个魔术手法堪称完美
It was almost the perfect magic trick.
但是我在家务板上
Except I noticed Irina's writing
注意到了艾丽娜的笔迹
on the housekeeping board.
实在太像米尔斯的了
Looked a hell of a lot like Meers'.
就像那个与字符
Right down to the ampersand.
现在谁还会用与字符
Who uses ampersands anymore?
我希望你带了两副手铐 巴比诺警探
I hope you brought a second set of cuffs, Detective Babineaux.
因为这位魔术师还有一名助手
Because this magician had an assistant.
这件事跟我无关 都是她一个人干的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表