剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I'll tell you if I have a vision, tattooed on my forehead?
对 克莱夫
Yes, Clive.
好的 拜拜
All right. Okay. Bye.
我听见了
I heard.
据说博斯先生有专门移除脚腕监视仪的专业人员
Rumor is Mr Boss has a go-to guy for removing ankle monitors.
你真聪明
You're so smart.
你这工作一定做得很好
You must be amazing at your job.
丽芙 我们可以去找酒吧吗
Liv, can we go find the bar, please?
布莱恩发来的另一条短♥信♥
Another text from Blaine.
我们今早越好核对他的证词 他放了我鸽子
He missed a meeting we had this morning to go over his testimony.
现在他给我发这些莫名其妙的消息
Now he keeps leaving me these bizarre messages.
我得去看看他
I'll have to go see him.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
我想问问他德雷克的事
I want to ask him about Drake.
那贱♥人♥的是不是用辫子甩了我
Did that bitch just flick me in the face with her pony tail?
-我觉得是意外 -好戏开始
- I think it was an accident. - It is on!
我要干翻她
I am gonna smack the wet and wild right off her face!
我如果提醒下这不是你 会有帮助吗
Does it help for me to mention this isn't really you?
你不过就在拖延时间
Hey! You in the stall!
你就那么甩了我一脸辫子
You're gonna flick me in the grill with your cheap-ass
以为自己是爱莉安娜·格兰德
wannabe Ariana-Grande clip-on
然后藏在厕所里吗
and then just hide in the bathroom?
尼克
Nick!
开门 尼克
Open the door, Nick!
尼克没在这
Nick's not here.
你赶紧走吧
You need to get out of here!
立刻走
Now!
你是不是
Did you just...
我看到了藏身处
I saw the stash house.
有一个 像是加固防盗门
It had, like, a reinforced steel door
还有一个写着"汤普森"的邮箱
and a mailbox labeled "Thompson."
看到地址了吗
Did you get an address?
就是...
It's just...
汤普森 有点
Thompson? It's...
有点大海捞针啊
Kind of a needle in a haystack.
抱歉我们得多跑腿了
Sorry there's legwork.
听着 我朋友刚死
Look, my friend was just killed
我很难过 好吗
and I'm really upset, okay?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我是丽芙
I'm Liv.
这位是佩顿
This is Peyton.
她是地区检察官
She's a district attorney,
我是西雅图警方的验尸官
and I'm the medical examiner from the Seattle PD.
我们在调查卡西迪的案件
We're looking into Cassidy's death.
听着
Look...
我知道每个人都以为凶手是尼克
I know everyone thinks it's Nick,
但是卡西迪有一个常客
but Cassidy had this regular customer,
他们昨晚大打一架
and they got into a massive fight last night.
他们打得太厉害了 保安只好把他撵走
I mean, it was so bad the bouncers had to kick him out.
他今晚还能回到这儿的唯一原因就是
And the only reason let him back in tonight
他很有名 或是别的什么
is cause he's, like, famous or something.
他现在在这吗
He's here? Now?
那就是他
There he is there.
知道了
Got it.
强尼·弗罗斯特
Johnny Frost.
糟啦
Oh, crap.
这不是那个天气预报员吗
Oh. Is that the weatherman from the news?
弗罗斯特 沾花惹草之人
卡西迪曾是我的最爱
Cassidy was my ATF.
此生最爱
All Time Favorite.
但是她被杀的那晚你却和她大打出手
But you fought with Cassidy the night she was killed.
是啊
Okay, yeah,
因为我刚刚发现
because I'd just discovered
她盗用我的身份
she bilked me out of tens of thousands of dollars
挥霍了一大笔钱
through identity theft.
她装作你刷♥卡♥
She was pretending to be you?
我的信♥用♥卡♥大部分都在她那
She had my credit card more than I did.
我的秘密银行卡
My secret card.
那个我用来消费
The one I use for expenses
并且不想让老婆发现的卡
I didn't want the wife to know about.
脱衣舞会俱乐部
Strip club tabs,
黄网会员 到曼谷的旅行
porn site memberships, trips to Bangkok.
任何让我开心的事情
Anything that makes me happy.
然后我就收到了四万五千块的账单
And then I get a bill for $45,000.
还有尖叫脱衣舞娘的账单
And lots of the charges screamed stripper.
文眉 激光脱毛
Tattooed eyeliner, laser hair removal...
情趣内衣
Chantilly lace plunge teddy with a mesh Y-back.
我们还没有正式互相介绍呢 我叫强尼
You know, we haven't been properly introduced, I'm Johnny...
因为卡西迪盗用我的卡 我很郁闷
Look, I was upset because Cassidy was stealing,
但我们之间很特殊
but, we had a special bond.
真的
Truly.
我觉得我永远都不能接受她死了
I'm not sure I'll ever get over losing her.
我好了 弗罗斯特先生
I'm free now, Mr. Frost.
准备好进香槟室了吗
Ready to hit the champagne room?
抱歉我要先行一步了 命运在召唤
You'll have to excuse me. Destiny is calling.
来了 德斯蒂尼[命运]
Coming, Destiny.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
我感觉要狠洗几次澡
I feel like I want to take a bunch of showers.
我们顺道去一下布莱恩那儿
We could stop by Blaine's.
让洗澡水物超所值
Make that water really earn its keep.
我们找布莱恩
We need to talk to Blaine.
能告诉他我们来了吗
Mind letting him know we're here?
他不在 不好意思
He's not around. Sorry.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
很难说
It's hard to say.
因为承诺也没用 还是...
Because the words are too big or because...
-你知道吗... -我们有客人了
- You know what... - We have company!
终于打算见人了
So much for staying on the D.L.
我能请美女们喝一杯低咖咖啡吗
Can I interest you ladies in a cup of decaf java?
有机 公平贸易产品 荫下种植
Organic, fair trade, shade-grown,
基本没有可观察到的碳足印
barely discernible carbon footprint.
如果你不少说两句屁话
There's going to be a discernible carbon footprint on your ass
你的屁♥股♥上就会有可观察到的碳足印了
if you don't cut the crap.
-什么 -你最近见过德雷克吗
- Excuse me? - Have you seen Drake lately?
-德雷克 -没有 有几天没见着了
- Drake? - No. Not for a few days.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我真的不知道
I genuinely don't know.
有什么我能帮到你们两位吗
Is there anything else I can help you two with?
别搞砸了我们针对博斯先生的案子
You could not torpedo our case against Mr. Boss,
别安排好会见又放鸽子
stop blowing off our meetings.
我们要谈谈你的证词
We need to discuss your testimony.
不好意思 我们有安排会见吗
I'm sorry. We had a meeting scheduled?
你装吧
Really?
你好 我是布莱恩·迪比尔斯
Hi, this is Blaine DeBeers.
我今天和你有约
You're on my calendar today.
不知道你要谈什么
Not sure what that's about.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
-我有四条 -好吧
- I have four of those. - Right.
好吧 很抱歉带来不便
Right. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
你为什么表现得这么怪
Why are you acting so weird?
-你是嗑药了吗 -也许吧
- What, are you high? - Probably?
你的豁免不是没有条件的
Your immunity does not come free.
打起精神
Pull yourself together,
下次等我调整日程 记得过来
next time I call to reschedule, make yourself available.
等你见着德雷克 跟他说我在找他
And when you see Drake, tell him I'm looking for him.
牛奶坏了
Milk's gone bad.
是吗 我昨天才买♥♥的
Did it? I just bought it yesterday.
世界没有这么完美啊
The world's an imperfect place.
混沌杀手的恐惧帝国
西雅图为之震惊
我们所了解的恐吓城市的匿名歹徒
梅杰 快看
Major, look at this.
那是不是很像米诺尔
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表