剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你这个消息对我们来说不知道有多及时
I can't tell you how badly we needed this news right now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
是新希望
It's New Hope.
她今天下午死了
She died this afternoon.
-所以梅杰 -和布莱恩
- So Major. - And Blaine.
他们的时间所剩不多了
They're on borrowed time now.
我们得迅速找到这具独腿尸体
We need to find that one-legged corpse ASAP.
爸爸
Daddy?
你回到我们身边了
You've come back to us.
我祈祷了五十多年 你回来了
After 50 years of praying, here you are.
你错过了一切
You missed it all.
僵尸末日 救赎
The zombie apocalypse, the rapture,
疯狂救赎 28年和44年的大洪水
the ginger rapture, the great floods of '28 and '44.
布莱恩 是你吗
Blaine? Is that you?
快
Quick!
我们得趁扎乌斯医生抓到我们之前逃走
We've got to get you out of here before Dr. Zaius catches us!
凛冬将至
You see, winter is coming!
儿子
Son!
求你了
Please!
救救我
Help me!
"求你救救我"
"Please help me."
我在哪儿听过来着
Where have I heard that before?
我知道了 是我所的
I know. I said it.
"爸爸 求你救救我
"Daddy, please help me.
"巴德太太打我
"Frau Bader beat me.
"求你救救我
"Please help me,
"巴德太太逼我用舌头
"Frau Bader made me clean the kitchen floor
"舔干净厨房♥地板
"with my tongue.
"巴德太太把我锁在狗屋里一整天"
"Frau Bader locked me in a dog crate all day."
你给了那女人一亿
You gave that woman $100 million!
我知道了
I see.
我昏迷了多久 几天吗
How long have I been out? A few days?
如果弗里达得到了我所有的钱
If Frieda is getting all my money,
也就是人们都觉得我死了
that means people think I'm dead
而我
and that I,
抱歉我不擅长运用辞藻
forgive my inability to make air quotes,
神秘地死去了
died mysteriously.
现在你感觉很受伤 是因为我竟然在遗嘱中
And now your feelings are hurt because I had the temerity
还藏有规定
to include a provision in my will
这也就证明了
that has further evidenced
我创立公♥司♥时所具有的远见
the remarkable foresight on which my company was built!
该有人来教教你怎样谦虚地自夸了
You know, someone should teach you how to humblebrag.
这样大家可能会不这么恨你
People might hate you less.
顺便告诉你 我没有杀你
And for what it's worth, I didn't "Kill you."
我只是通过协商得到了你的"尸体"
I just negotiated for your body.
为了这一刻
For this. This moment.
为了我从中得到的快乐
For the joy it gives me.
准备好谢幕了吗 亲爱的爸爸
Are you ready for your close up, poppy dearest?
你要拍一段新的视频遗嘱
You're about to make a new video will.
不 儿子 我不拍
No, son. I am not.
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
你没胆量做你该做的事
You don't have the stomach to do what's necessary.
我们永远都不会知道答案了吧
I guess we'll never know.
我要上楼去享用三明治了
You see, I'm gonna go upstairs and have a sandwich,
留你跟几个朋友一起
leave you with a couple of friends!
你可能认识酋长吧
You might remember chief?
你给他当脸来了一枪
You had him shot in the face.
还有糖糖
Oh, and Candy.
你折磨她 切下了她的手指
You tortured her, cut off her fingers.
玩得尽兴
Have fun, you guys.
他准备好拍新遗嘱就来告诉我
Come find me when he's ready to make a new will.
别打脸
Oh, and avoid the face.
总得为上镜做准备
We wanna leave him camera-ready.
布莱恩
Blaine.
儿子
Son!
儿子
Son!
就在这里
Right around here.
我是僵尸
第二季 第十三集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表