剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Jimmy, what do we do with this rabbit?
现在正好可以听你讲讲
Now would be a good time for you to explain
刚刚那个魔术怎么变的
how that trick worked.
女魔术师
西雅图警♥察♥
Seattle P.D.
关于邪恶希德我们有几点要问你
We'd like to ask you some questions about Syd Wicked.
他没死 我打赌那个是特技噱头
He's not dead. I bet it's a stunt.
希德很有才
Syd's very talented.
相信我 他死了
Trust me, he's dead.
不管你怎么说 我要拿回我的牌
Whatever you say. I'd like my deck of cards back.
好娴熟的手法
Pretty decent sleight of hand.
把皮肤喷成古铜色加点♥金♥属亮片
Get a spray tan and some sequins,
你可以赚点小钱
you could make a few bucks.
那几张牌被改造过
Those cards are doctored.
方块Q不见了
The queen of diamonds is missing.
你知道在哪吗
Any idea where that went?
也许是金属边钝了给扔垃圾箱了
Probably in the garbage when the edge got dull.
如果你们对魔术牌很上心
If trick cards get you all hot and bothered,
你们应该要检查这一片所有的魔术师
you might want to check with every magician in here.
亲爱的 我们都有魔术牌
We've all got them, honey.
可是并非所有的魔术师
Not every magician in here
都收到了邪恶希德的订婚戒指
got an engagement ring from Syd Wicked.
我们当时很年轻 在很烂的俱乐部表演
We were young and doing crappy clubs.
希德表演的全部噱头就是哥特死亡风
Syd's whole gimmick was the goth, death thing.
但那只是台上的表演
But it was just an onstage persona.
-他不相信那玩意 -不相信
- He didn't believe in that stuff? - Ah! No.
我遇到他时他还叫史蒂夫
When I met him he was still going by Steve
囤积大量警♥察♥电影
and owned all the Police Academy movies.
这些年 他越来越迷这些乱七八糟的东西
Over the years, he got more and more into it.
当他告诉我他要请一个巫术信徒
When he told me he'd hired a Wiccan
来主持我们的婚礼时
to perform the wedding ceremony,
我再也受不了 于是离开了他
I got the hell out of there.
-希德对此有何感想 -不大好
- How did Syd take that? - Not well.
他揭露了我最棒的魔术狠狠打击了我
He exposed my best trick and destroyed me.
之后 他修改我的魔术成就了他的事业
After that, he modified my trick and built his career on it.
所以你很有理由恨希德
So you've got a lot of reasons why you might be real sore at Syd.
多得是呢
Tons.
但你们宣布的那个"死亡时间"段内我在演出
But I was on stage performing when he quote-unquote died.
是我给他解剖的 他确实死了
I performed the autopsy. He is dead.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
是客房♥服务 我的汤来了
Room service. They forgot my soup.
没错 胡迪娜在表演 12:30到1:30
Yep. Houdina performed, 12:30 to 1:30.
就算她撒谎了 监控录像上
Even if she lied, we don't have footage
除了希德再没有别人进入过那个房♥间
of anyone going into that room but Syd.
我们至少应该去酒店的酒吧
Should we at least go down to the hotel bar
核实一下她是否出现过吧
and confirm she did the show?
你能自己去一趟吗
Can you tackle that solo?
我有个地方要去 不能迟到
I got something I can't be late for.
是约会 对不对
It's a date, isn't it?
你要去见联邦探员
You're seeing a G-Man.
电影九点开始 他们一会就该动身了
Their movie is at 9:00. They'll be leaving soon.
皇后
那妞是干什么的
What's that chick's problem?
那是皇后
That's the empress.
她象征着自然世界的
She symbolizes fertility
繁殖和生长力
and growth in the natural world.
希腊神话中说...
Ancients say...
太无聊了
Super boring.
当我没问好了
Sorry I asked.
关灯了 时间刚刚好
Lights out. Right on schedule.
好吧 等下我们就进去
Okay, so we get in,
找到要找的东西 然后就出来
we get what we need and we get out.
看看咱俩 一起在这盯梢
Look at us, on a stakeout.
你就像坚忍♥又循规蹈矩的老手
You're like, the stoic by-the-book veteran
而我是那个有趣的家伙...
and I'm the fun guy who...
贩卖♥♥毒品还杀害流浪少年
Who deals drugs and kills homeless teenagers.
我本来想说"不墨守成规"
I was gonna say, "Doesn't play by the rules,"
不过你这样说也可以
but sure.
我这样做是有原因的 妹子
Look, I'm doing this for the cause, sister.
你这样做是为了不赔本
You're doing this for your bottom line.
你的客户在不断流失
You're losing paying customers.
我的名字大概也在那个死亡名单上
Hey, I'm likely on that kill list, too.
没人知道我也在挣扎着求存
Nobody knows I walk amongst the living.
怎么回事
What's this?
是啊 我想他们大概不会去看电影了
Yeah, I don't think they're going to make that movie.
爱情只会延缓死亡的进程
Love is only a delay of death,
悲剧早已注定
a tragedy waiting in the wings.
你好烦啊
You're bumming me out, man.
我们明天再来吧
We got to come back tomorrow.
早上好 瞌睡虫
Good morning, sleepyhead.
你昨晚真的把他们都喝倒了
You really knocked them back last night.
长途旅行 你想去哪
Hey, road trip. What do you think?
酒乡还是惠斯勒
Wine country or Whistler?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
斯蒂芬 我...
Steph, I...
我们得谈谈了
We need to talk.
我觉得你很优秀 而且...
I think you're an amazing and...
很有创造力...
...creative person and...
请你不要说了
Please stop.
我非常清楚你将要说些什么
I'm pretty sure I know where this speech is going.
一早上醒来才对我说这些话
Waiting until the morning after to let me know?
太下作了
Not classy.
我... 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我早知道我们会走到这一步的
I knew we'd get to the apologizing.
好了 是不是很简单
Ta-da! Wasn't that easier?
麻烦把工具还给我
My tools back, please.
黛尔背着健身包走的
Dale left with her gym bag.
我想我们应该有一小时左右的时间
I'd say we have about an hour.
我觉得有九十分钟
I'd say 90 minutes.
一天一小时是练不出那种臀型的
You don't get that ass in an hour a day.
是不是很幸运
Well, isn't that fortunate.
她把所有东西都留给我们了 所有的文件
She left everything out for us. The whole file.
我们该怎么办
How do we do this?
你看那面那些 我看这面的
You take everything on that side. I got everything on this side.
好
Okay.
布莱恩
怎么了
What?
这里
Here, here, here.
"在家中的冷柜内找到三名失踪人口
"Found in the home refrigerators of three of the missing persons,
"证实冷藏箱里的脑子就是从此而来"
"identical insulated yellow coolers."
见鬼 我们真应该用冷冻袋
Damn it. We should've gone with the freezer bags.
我真是美学的奴隶
I'm such a slave to aesthetics.
他们检测了肉食坊水槽里找到的头发
They've identified a hair found in the sink drain of Meat Cute
其属于失踪的宇航员阿伦·约克
as belonging to missing astronaut Alan York.
你杀了那第四个登上月球的人吗
You killed the fourth man who walked on the moon?
拜托 谁会在乎第四个人
Please, nobody cares about the fourth person to do something.
西雅图防爆小组
我认为联调局知道得并不比我们多
I don't think the Feds know anything more than we do.
如果我们找到杀害僵尸的那些人
So what's the plan if we figure out
你有什么计划
who's been making these zombies disappear?
我想提出抗♥议♥
I suppose we lodge a complaint?
要求行凶者重新考虑他们的行为
Ask the perpetrator to reconsider his actions.
我不会伤害任何人的
I'm not hurting anyone.
你开枪打我时倒是挺开心的
You seemed happy enough to shoot me.
联调局实验室送来的邮件
Mail from the FBI test lab.
我们打开看一下吧
I say we open it.
小心 不能让她发现有人进来过
Careful. It can't look tampered with.
这会是个
This begs the question
令所有魔术师都困扰的问题
that haunts all prestidigitators.
怎么才能进入到密闭空间而并没有进入的痕迹
How does one get inside a sealed space without truly entering?
怎么才能让里面变成外面
How does one make the inside, become the outside?
首先 你必须...
First, one must...
你没听见我说不能让她发现有人进来过吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表