剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
他一定是注射了解药
He must've taken the cure.
布莱恩的记忆出了点问题
Blaine is having some issue with his memory.
什么都记不起来了
Can't remember anything.
我们知道你在和停尸房♥的妹子约会
We know you've been seeing that gal in the morgue.
她是我人生中唯一美好的东西
This girl's the one good thing I got in my life.
我跟他说我不想让他做卧底
I told him I didn't want him working undercover.
我有权利知道我是不是跟一个杀人凶手住在一起
I have the right to know if I'm living with a murderer!
别说了
Stop!
不要和对手辩论
欢迎回到西太平洋大学学生广播
Welcome back to Pacific West University Student Radio.
今晚 我们两位
Tonight, our two candidates
竞选学生会主席的候选人
for president of the student senate
将接受听众们的提问
are taking questions from our listeners.
第一位听众是来自推特的珍
And our first one comes from Jenn K, via Twitter,
我为什么要关心这次选举
why should I care about the election?
标签 真心话
Hashtag, real talk.
贝利 你如何回答
Bailey, your response?
我的首要任务是让学生们
My first priority is to make the student senate
接触到学生会
accessible to the student body.
就如托马斯·潘恩所说
As Thomas Paine once said,
我们的力量之源不在人数
it is not in numbers, but in unity
而在团结
that our great strength lies.
你又来这一套了
There you go again.
第一 珍 你听上去太性感了
First, Jenn, you sound super-hot.
标签 我们出去玩吧
Hashtag, let's hang out.
就如痛苦泉源合唱团所说
As House of Pain once said,
站起来 跳起来
get out your seat, and jump around.
激动人心的反驳
A stirring rebuttal.
下一条来自杰姬的推文
Okay, our next tweet comes from Jackie.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
依照法律 布罗迪应该戴上口具
Brody should be legally required to wear a helmet.
他自传的第一行写着他是个混♥蛋♥
The first line of his bio says that he's a, quote, ass-o-holic,
而他刚刚击败了你
and he just owned you.
你为什么不使出杀手锏
Why didn't you drop that bomb?
因为我是个和平主义者 我得走了
Because I'm a pacifist. I gotta go.
发生什么了
What happened?
让我想想 这是什么
Let me see, what was it?
我说你是混沌杀手
I accused you of being the Chaos Killer,
你变成狂性大发的僵尸
you turned into a raging zombie.
我让你镇定下来
I tranquilized you.
-你感觉如何 -老实说 很饿
- How do you feel? - Honestly? Hungry.
就像僵尸饿了的感觉
Like, zombie hungry.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
我们一会就去停尸间
We'll head down to the morgue soon,
但是别转移重点
but let's not bury the lead.
你是混沌杀手吗
You're the Chaos Killer?
准确的说 我是"混沌绑♥架♥者"
Technically, I'm the "Chaos Kidnapper."
没人死伤 只是被冷冻了
No one is dead, they're frozen.
为他们准备长途的星际旅行吗
In preparation for their long-haul interstellar journey?
麦克斯·雷杰知道僵尸的事
Okay, Max Rager knows about zombies.
而且他们知道这些事不管怎么样和他们
And they know that they are, at least, partly
脱不了干系
to blame for them.
他们想要销毁证据
They want to get rid of the evidence.
他们通过消费记录确认潜在僵尸
They identify potential zombies through purchases.
辣椒酱 美黑和染发
Okay, so, hot sauce, tanning, hair dye.
但是有好几百个名字
But there are hundreds of names.
他们发现我可以感应到僵尸
They learned that I can detect zombies.
所以他们就让我整理名单
So now they have me going down the list,
干掉所有我感应出来的僵尸
taking out anyone who sets off my zombie-sense.
你有没有考虑过拒绝他们的提议
Did you consider turning down their offer?
他们说他们会杀掉名单上的所有人
They said they'd murder everyone on the list
从丽芙开始
starting with Liv.
我懂了 这是个艰难的提议
I see. That's a tough first offer.
我以为如果我能让麦克斯·雷杰觉得
I thought that if I could make Max Rager think
我杀了他们
that I was killing them,
我把他们冷冻起来 你会找到解药
freeze them instead, you could come up with a cure,
这就是所有人的完美结局了
and there would be a big happy ending for everyone.
我们得告诉丽芙
We have to tell Liv.
-我们不能这么做 -那我去告诉她
- We can't. - I'm going to tell her then.
我做了这么多 都是为了保护她
Okay, look, everything I have done has been to protect her.
不是在开玩笑 但是丽芙就是这么说的
Not to be funny, but that's what she said.
你和丽芙见面的时间比任何人都多
You see more of Liv than anyone.
老老实实的回答这个问题
Just answer this question honestly.
她之前有没有决定
Has she or has she not decided
唯一能够让她感到自己很重要的途径就是
that the only way she can make herself feel vital
成为正义的奋斗者
is to be some crusader for justice?
这的确让她的生活很有意义
It's brought some meaning to her life, to be sure.
那你扪心自问
Okay, then ask yourself,
如果我们告诉丽芙事实
if we tell Liv the truth,
你觉得这个新的丽芙
do you think this new version of Liv
会不会做出一些会害死自己的举动
is liable to do something that'll get herself killed?
他在哪
Where is he?
-女士 -博斯先生在哪
- Ma'am. - Where's Mr. Boss?
他在哪
Where is he?
告诉我德雷克在哪 要不你就死定了
Tell me where Drake is, or it's your ass.
搅拌 等待
味道真烂
Tastes nasty...
但是感觉不错
Oh, but feels great.
所以 你离找到新的解药还有多久
So how close are you to a new cure?
这个嘛...
Yeah, about that, um...
我成功的把僵尸鼠转变成了正常鼠
I've been successful turning a zombie rat back into a normal rat.
所以现在得拿大活人做测试了
So now, it's time to try it on a two-legged zombie.
已经有一个大活人使用解药了
A two-legged zombie has already taken it.
布莱恩
Blaine?
在我做更多的测试之前 他自己注射了
He injected himself before I could do proper testing.
他以为自己要死了
He thought he was dying.
我知道我想让你说解药很完美
I know I should want you to say that the cure worked perfectly...
他不再是僵尸了
Well, he's no longer a zombie.
但是
But...
副作用可能会造成完全失忆
Side effects may include complete memory loss.
他还正常 布莱恩还很正常
He's still functional, still Blaine in many ways.
他就是记不起来在注射解药之前
He just can't recall anything he did, or anyone he met,
他做了什么 见了谁
prior to taking this cure.
除非他是装的
Unless, of course he's faking.
语言学教授 这太诡异啦
Professor of linguistics? That'd be whack, yo.
高中副校长
High school vice principal?
蓝草音乐乡村音乐家
Bluegrass-folk musician.
成交
Sold.
把这个给我们留着
Keeping this one for us.
我能为你做些什么
Hey, champ. What can we do for you?
我在办公室里发现暗影馆所有权证
I found the Shady Plots deed of ownership in my office.
你是唐尼 对吧
You're Donny, right?
唐·E
Don E.
-他是首领吗 -对
- And he's Chief? - Yep.
那么谁是约翰·杜加斯
So who's John Deaux?
我的化名
My nom de guerre.
你为什么为了收♥购♥殡仪馆起个化名
Why do you need an alias to own a funeral home?
不用担心所有权证的事
Don't worry about the deed.
你的工作是向死者亲属推销
Your job is to upsell the bereaved.
你懂了吗
You got that covered?
大部分都懂了
Yeah, for the most part.
我能像记住一周七天一样
I can remember coffin models and prices
记住棺材的类型和售价
like it's the days of the week,
但是客户问我的时候
but when clients come in from before,
我就想不起来了
I'm lost.
他们好像认识我 可是我却不记得他们
They seem to know me, but I have no clue who they are.
装作你认识他们 直到你认识他们
Fake it till you make it.
你们在这下面干什么呢
What is it you do down here?
这是楼下的生意
That's downstairs business.
你关心楼上生意就可以了
You just concern yourself with upstairs business.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表