剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你为什么这么小声
Why are you whispering?
因为我在《霍特比地狱》跟贝特妮一起
Because I'm in Hotter Than Hell with Bethany.
真的吗 为什么
You are? Why?
她可以给我搞到六折
She's getting me 40% off.
拖住她 我去叫增援
Okay, well, keep her there. I'll send backup.
出来啦
Hey, you.
帮我拉上
Do me up?
小姐
Miss.
我们要叫警♥察♥了
We're calling the police.
告诉你
Just so you know.
我就是警♥察♥
I am the police.
差不多吧
Close enough.
你和你的糖爹爹
Things were pretty sweet
之间本来甜甜蜜蜜的吧
with you and your sugar daddy, weren't they?
特伦斯把你安排在
Terrence set you up with
豪华公♥寓♥中 还有那些衣服
that nice apartment and all those fine clothes.
但如果能当上下一任福勒太太
But being the next Mrs. Fowler?
那就更甜蜜了
That would've been even sweeter.
别让她靠近我
Keep her away from me.
她下手算轻了 相信我
You got off easy. Trust me.
不好意思 贝特妮
Sorry, Bethany.
我想晚餐取消了吧
So I guess dinner is off?
所以特伦斯花了很久也没有离开泰勒吗
So was Terrence taking too long leaving Taylor?
你开始想那些承诺是不是都只是空头支票
You started wondering if all those promises were just talk,
所以你把用钱和爱把蠢蛋乔
so you get dimwitted Joe wrapped around your finger
迷得七荤八素
with promises of love and money.
你派他去找泰勒
You send him to find some evidence
婚内和沃恩·杜·拉克
that Taylor broke her marriage vows,
出轨的证据
with Vaughn Du Clark, no less.
那样会刺♥激♥到特伦斯
That would've spurred Terrence into action.
你知道有办法能搞到糖老爹所有的钱
You knew there was a way to get all your sugar daddy's money.
离婚时不需要分给泰勒一半的钱
You didn't have to lose half to Taylor in the divorce.
如果她死了就不用了
And you wouldn't if she were dead.
所以你唆使乔杀了她
So you talked Joe into killing her.
-有证据吗 -没有必要
- Prove it. - I don't have to.
是啊 贝特妮 还是说你喜欢我们叫你哈莫妮
Yeah, Bethany. Or do you prefer Harmony?
或者艾薇 米兰达
Or Ivy. Or Miranda.
或者你在其他三个州
Or any of your other aliases in the three states
因为...我们看看
where you're wanted for... Let's see.
诈骗 盗窃 敲诈被通缉时的化名
Fraud, larceny, blackmail.
这些案件中
All involving scams where
你都瞄上了那些富老头
you sunk your hooks into rich, older men
骗走他们的钱
then took their money.
你在为这些案件服刑时
While you're serving time for those crimes,
我们会找到可以
we'll find what we need to
把你关一辈子的证据
keep you in prison for the rest of your life.
我会挖掘得
And I'm going to establish
跟特伦斯陷得一样深
exactly how deeply Terrence was involved.
陷入什么
Involved with what?
享受你的监狱时光吧
Enjoy prison.
橙色[狱服颜色]配什么好看呢
What doesn't orange go with?
你为什么不回复我那些
Yo, why didn't you answer any of my texts
关于今晚约会我有多棒的短♥信♥
about how I was crushing my date?
还是说你没收到我的笑得舌头歪出来的表情
Or did you not get my happy-face-with-a-tongue- hanging-out emoji?
你好啊
Hello there, boy.
你什么时候...
When did we get a...
-佩顿 -你好
- Peyton. - Hey, you.
这里真是充满了惊喜
Uh, this house is full of surprises.
接下来会有新机器人厨师露一手
Will you be revealing our new robot chef
还是我只准备自己吃的就好
or should I prepare my own snack?
你该睡觉了
You should go to bed.
这一只需要好好休息一下
This one needs some sleep.
他才是医生吧 不过也好呀
He's the doctor, but okay.
不管怎样我都打算今晚睡个好觉
Ah, I was planning on going to sleep tonight anyway.
-所以我可不是因为你说才做的 -是啊
- So I'm not just doing it 'cause you said so. - Right.
我不知道从哪里开始说起
I... I don't know where to start.
那让我来说吧
Then let me.
玩失踪这件事我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry about disappearing like that.
原来真的有战逃反应
It turns out fight or flight is a real thing.
战逃反应 心理学术语
由肾上腺素引起 促使人迅速在压力状态下做出反应
我见到了让自己惊恐想要逃跑的东西
I saw something that made me flight.
我知道你看到了什么
I know what you saw.
但我很确定 我并不认为那是什么暴♥力♥之举
Granted, my introduction to the subject wasn't nearly as violent.
我想了好久才理清楚思路
Well, it took me a while to wrap my head around it all.
之后我接到电♥话♥ 要我领导特遣小组
Then I got the call to head the task force,
我才意识到我应该回家了
and I realized it was time to come home.
然后你就回来了
And here you are.
对
Yeah.
那他呢 他知道吗
What about him? Does he know?
他还在试着理清思路呢
Well, he's still trying to wrap his head around it.
这就解释了很多事
Ah. That explains so much.
我想和你单独谈谈
I wanted to talk to you in person.
我下飞机就去参加新闻发布会了
I went straight from the airport to the press conference.
我才刚闲下来
This is the first chance I've had.
我能抱抱你吗
Can I just give you a hug?
所以今晚的约会你很厉害吧 跟我说说
So you crushed your date tonight, huh? Tell me all about it.
酒水商店
今天是你的生日
Hey, it's your birthday.
看上去要办场不得了的派对啊
Looks like we're having quite the party.
规模很大
Massive.
我所有的朋友都会去
All my friends will be there.
我在精品店说对朋友要怎么来着
What was I saying back at the boutique about friends?
哦对 失去一个就再找一个
Oh, right. Lose one, find another.
朋友 你好
Hello, friend.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
我应该发明一种特别的鸡尾酒
Hey, I should invent a special cocktail.
放一份热辣辣的威士忌
One part spicy whiskey,
两份僵尸之泪 再来少许辣椒酱
two parts zombie tears, a dash of hot sauce.
起名就叫丽芙的教训
I'll call it the Liv & Learn.
因为或许从现在开始它就是我的常态了
Because maybe this is the way it's going to be from now on.
什么情况 你没告诉我今天是你生日
What the hell? You didn't tell me it was your birthday.
抱歉 我没有告诉任何人
Sorry. I didn't tell anyone.
让我觉得你这人还藏了其他秘密
Kinda makes me wonder what other secrets you've been keeping.
-这不是我原来的发色 -天哪
- This isn't my natural hair color. - No.
所以你也没有给我准备生日蛋糕吧
So I don't have you to thank for the birthday cake?
不是
No.
有个女孩子过来待了一会
Some chick came by, waited around for a bit,
但之后她就走了
but then she had to fly.
抱歉 我用大脑记名字的部分来嫉妒她了
Sorry, I use the names part of my brain to store body envy.
这女孩身材好的要命
This girl had several parts I'd kill for.
一颗漂亮的美人痣 害我好想打她
And a beauty mark right where I wanted to punch her.
就这里
Here.
她叫佩顿
Her name is Peyton.
你好 特伦斯
Hello, Terrence.
感觉你好像很紧张的样子
It looks like you're holding a lot of tension there.
不 我是抓到了你的命脉而已 杜·拉克
No, what I'm holding are your nards, Du Clark.
师♥傅♥ 对不起
Sorry, master.
我就是想在告诉你我拿到恶意收♥购♥投票时
I just wanted to see your face when I told you
好好看看你的表情
I've got the votes for a hostile takeover.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
还有什么事找我
Now what?
几周前我发现你睡了我老婆的时候
I started putting my ducks in a row
我就开始紧锣密鼓地安排很多事
a few weeks ago when I found out you were screwing my wife.
她死后 这件令我倍感羞辱的私事会上新闻头条
With her death, my private humiliation's gonna be front page news.
现在是我报复你的时候了
So now it's my turn to screw you.
下次董事会议 我发起投票的时候
At the next board meeting, when I call for a vote,
你就不再坐这个位置了
your ass is out of here.
或者你可以放聪明点
Or you could play it smart.
从长远看
Take the long view.
忽略我们琐碎的分歧
Set aside our petty differences,
因为最终 我们都想要同一个东西
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表