剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Eleanor Cash is dead?
很遗憾由我们来通知你这个不幸的消息
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
称其为消息就可以了
Just call it news.
听说你跟卡什博士关系不太好
So I take it you and Dr. Cash weren't on the best of terms?
多亏了她 眼前这幅惨淡光景就是我的人生
Well, thanks to her, this is my life.
没有一家制药公♥司♥愿意接受我
No drug company will touch me with a ten-foot pole.
十年寒窗苦读到头来已经一文不值了
A decade's worth of education down the toilet.
你说多亏了她 怎么回事
Thanks to her, how?
你们都已经找到这里了 肯定略知一二
Well, if you're here, you must know.
我们负责检测一款新的皮肤药品
We were in charge of testing a new acne drug.
埃莉诺应该负责临床交互作用研究
Eleanor was supposed to do the clinical interaction studies.
她一定是在对那个叫罗西尼的女孩
She must have faked the results
正在服用的抗焦虑的药物检测结果上造了假
on that anti-anxiety medication the Rosine girl was on.
只有这样 那个可怜的姑娘
It's the only way that poor girl
才会对药物起那种反应
could've reacted the way she did.
然后在法庭上 埃莉诺把一切都怪到我头上
Then, at the trial, Eleanor blamed me.
所以 没错 都是多亏了她
So, yes, thanks to her,
我现在负责上菜
I'm now serving crab dogs
打扮得像是世上最糟糕的
dressed like I'm in the world's worst
翻唱亚当·安特歌♥曲乐队中的一员
Adam Ant cover band.
能告诉我们上周六晚十一点你在哪里吗
Can you tell me where you were Saturday night at 11:00 P.M.?
独自一人在家 暗自神伤
Home. Alone. Weeping.
出了事之后 我的感情生活也毁了
My dating life isn't what it was.
班维 你在干什么
Benway! The hell are you doing?
十二桌的客人在等他们新鲜的果味海盗战利品
Table 12 is waiting for their fresh and fruity pirate booty!
我现在就要
I need it now!
不是明天 是现在
Not tomorrow. Now!
现在 我想你应该听到截止时间了吧
Now! I assume you've heard of deadlines?
如果你没有开始行动 我已经让
I've got Lockett warming up in the bullpen
洛克特在候补区开始热身了
if you're not up to it.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-你看到什么了 -我看到沃恩·杜·拉克
- What'd you see? - I saw Vaughn Du Clark.
卡什博士在麦克斯雷杰工作
Dr. Cash worked at Max Rager.
冰冷僵硬的卡什/现金
卡什博士 没听过这个人
Dr. Cash? Never heard of her.
你为什么会认为她在这里工作
What makes you think she worked here?
我们 我们
We, uh... We...
-我们有消息来源 -消息来源
- We have a source. - Source?
所以原来不是国王县每发生一起凶杀案
So, it's not just that you enjoy dropping by
你们就喜欢顺便来拜访一下我
every time a homicide is committed in King County?
看来我真该找个人来杀杀
I really should murder somebody,
这样才能让我交的税物有所值
get my tax dollars' worth.
所以你从没见过这个女人吗
So, you've never seen this woman?
我认识她 这是欧文博士
Her, I do know. It's Dr. Erving.
道恩 你能叫欧文博士来我办公室吗
Dawn, will you please have Dr. Erving step in?
欧文博士不会再来了
Dr. Erving didn't come in again.
不会再来 为什么 她生病了吗
Again? Why? Is she sick?
其实她已不在人世
Dead, actually.
就是被称为埃莉诺·卡什的那个女人
That's the woman the rest of the world knows as Eleanor Cash.
不在人世了
Dead?
道恩 让人力资源部再
Dawn, have HR get out a listing
找一个新研究员
for a new research scientist.
还有 送点花或者别的什么
Oh, and send some flowers or whatever else to
给欧文博士最近的地址
Dr. Erving's last known address.
所以卡什博士为什么会用假名呢
So, why would Dr. Cash be using a fake name?
有一些关于她以前工作的传言
Bit of a scandal at her old job.
-你能不能告诉我们她在这干什么 -研究
- Can you tell us what she did here? - Uh, research.
什么类型的研究
What kind of research?
能量饮料研究
Energy drink research.
我们是能量饮料公♥司♥
We are an energy drink company.
具体是什么
What, specifically?
中枢神经刺♥激♥级联
CNS stimulation cascades?
氨基酸重组链
Amino acid recombination chains?
受刺♥激♥的三磷酸腺苷生成对细胞完整性的影响
Effects on cell integrity of stimulated ATP production?
我基本没听懂你说的话
I understood very little of that.
她在这处得怎样
How did she get along here?
她跟其他员工有没什么问题
She ever have issues with other employees?
她跟我有问题
Well, she had issues with me.
她没能及时上交结果 我把她给降职了
I had her demoted for failing to deliver results on time.
不过我不会因为错过截止日期而杀人的
But I don't murder employees over missed deadlines as a rule.
不好意思 稍等 说吧
Oh, sorry, one sec. Carry on.
他有所隐瞒
He's not telling us something.
-很可能 但是什么呢 -我不知道
- Probably. But what? - I don't know.
不好意思 我还有一个公♥司♥要管
Sorry. I really do have a company to run.
等你们拿到搜查令再回来调查
By all means, come back when you have a warrant.
门就在你们身后
The door's right where you left it, behind you.
你知道吗 沃恩
You know what, Vaughn?
我知道有个人是完美的能量饮料研究员人选
I know someone who would make a fantastic energy drink researcher.
那个响声说明德雷克在行动
That ding means Drake is on the move.
德雷克说茉莉被他朋友搞了
Drake said that Molly got knocked up by a friend of his
需要找人倾诉
and just needed to vent.
让我们看看这个解释
Well, let's see if that explanation
经不经得起考验
stands up to vigorous testing.
D·霍洛威 6607 西19街 西雅图 华盛顿
早上9点德雷克探望他母亲
9 A.M. Drake visits his mother.
数据记录
Data noted.
对于德雷克的总结 依然未知
Unified theory of Drake, still unknown.
我们的僵尸鼠又回到了原来的颜色
And our zombie rat has gone back to her original color.
就像我们的丽芙一样
Much like our Liv.
你用了牛磺酸缓冲溶剂
You used a Taurine buffer agent?
是的 多亏了你的科学大脑
Yes. Thanks to a helpful,
给出的有助而微妙的见解
but minor insight from your scientist brain,
-我可能有所进展 -跟布莱恩保持联♥系♥
- I might be onto something. - Keep Blaine in the loop.
我们可不想让他突然死掉
The last thing we need is him dropping dead
弄得他的僵尸客户集体暴走
and his zombie clients running amok.
我现在就给他发信息
I'll text him now.
我觉得你的新形象奇异古怪 这意味着什么
What does it mean that I find your new look weird and creepy?
意味着你花太多时间跟死人呆一起了
It means that you spend too much time with the dead.
这样我去麦克斯雷杰他们就认不出我了
It's so they don't recognize me at Max Rager.
既然我被惊成这样了
Well, for the degree I've been creeped out by this,
你最好能找到劲爆的线索
the clues you find better be earth-shattering.
差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这样看着更专业
For that professional look.
简直是噩梦
Literally the stuff of nightmares.
丽芙
Liv.
你知道这正是你答应过克莱夫
You know that this is exactly the kind of thing
你不会去做的事
you promised Clive you wouldn't do.
那就不要告诉他
Then let's not tell him.
沃恩·杜·拉克
Vaughn Du Clark.
那人就是个恶魔 我深知这点
That man is pure evil. I know that at my very core.
合理化可不只是埃及的一条河
Rationalization isn't just a river in Egypt.
不 等等 应该是否认
No. No, wait. That's denial.
别在意这些 你没问题的
Never mind. You should be good.
布莱恩
Blaine?
布莱恩
Blaine.
那个词怎么说来着
What's the word?
噗
"Boo"?
这是你
This is you?
-你又变成了僵尸 -没错
- You're a zombie again? - Yep.
重新开始吃脑
Back on the brain gang.
-该死 -该死
- Dang. - Crap.
我还想我们会有更长时间
I got the impression we might have longer.
是啊 我不觉得拉维考虑了线粒体新陈代谢
Yeah, I don't think Ravi factored in mitochondrial metabolism
相互作用下的影响
as an effect of the interaction...
真是不好意思
Whoa. I'm so sorry.
我吃的这个书呆子脑真烦人
This nerd brain I ate is so annoying.
-总之就是 -我还要变成僵尸
- Um, the bottom line is... - I'm gonna end up a zombie again?
然后死去 是的
And then die. Yeah.
显然那也是一部分
That's part of it, too, apparently.
沉重吧 总之呢
Heavy, right? Anywho...
别用你的漂亮小脑瓜瞎担心了
Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
我们有最聪明的脑瓜在研究解药
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表