剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
超级碗的时候下过几块
Well... A few bucks for the Super Bowl.
你见过泰利·莱文斯吗
Have you ever met Telly Levins?
没见过
Uh-uh. No.
加油啊 赫斯特 回防
Come on, Hearst! Defense!
不
No!
不好意思 我帮不了什么忙了
Sorry, I can't be of more help.
你上过赫斯特大学吗
Did you go to Hearst College?
没有 我真心希望
No. I really wish there
能帮你们些什么 但是...
was something more I could offer, but, uh...
我们翻阅了麦克的邮件
We've had access to Mike's email.
他说你因为赫斯特大学输了比赛
He mentioned you having a breakdown in the lobby
在大厅里崩溃了
following a Hearst College loss.
我根本不记得了
I have no memory of that.
安打王皮特·罗斯的签名呢
Wow, signed by Pete Rose. The hit king!
-我能看看吗 -随便你
- You mind? - Help yourself, man.
那是漂白粉的味道吗
Is that bleach?
泰利·莱文斯来追讨你的赌债时
Is this about where you were standing when Telly Levins came by
你是不是就站在这里
to collect on your gambling debts?
我说过了 我不认识泰利
Like I said, I don't know a Telly.
他是不是还拿着一个柱头锤威胁你
Did he threaten you with a ball-peen hammer?
-"不还钱就敲碎你的膝盖骨" -你没有钱
-"Pay up or lose a kneecap." - You didn't have the money.
但是你随手就能拿到一根球棒
But you did have a bat within reach.
这只是你们的猜测
This is all conjecture.
等检测出这是泰利·莱文斯的血
It's going to stop being conjecture
那就不仅仅是猜测了
when this turns out to be Telly Levins' blood.
棒
Yes.
好了 朋友们
All right, friends.
这是一管浓缩的麦克斯·雷杰饮料
What we have here is a concentrated dose of Max Rager
加上但愿是游船派对那晚的优托品
and what we hope is Boat Party Utopium.
如果原料没错 你就会马上变成僵尸鼠
If it's indeed the right stuff you will soon be zombie rats.
人♥民♥还会永远记得你的勇气 你死得光荣
Your courage will be neither forgotten, nor in vain.
谁先来 有人自愿吗
Who goes first? Do I have a volunteer?
*不在乎周一的忧伤周二的苦 还有周三的伤痛*
*I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too*
*周四我也不在乎 周五我就坠入爱河*
*Thursday I don't care about you It's Friday I'm in love*
你怎么大驾光临了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
得了吧 解药呢
Come on. The Cure?
真不知道我为什么要这么上心
I don't know why I bother.
解药暂时还没准备好
The cure won't be ready for a while, yet.
这次我们要按照正确的步骤 进行严格的测试
We're going to do this properly this time. Rigorous testing.
对不起了 医生
Sorry, Doc.
我向我的朋友保证 如果他给我掺杂的优托品
I promised my friend if he gave us the tainted Utopium recipe,
就能给他解药 立马的
he'd get the cure, tout de suite.
给你朋友吗
For your friend?
-圣灵啊 为你忠诚的信徒... -不 等等
- Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful... - No! Wait!
点燃他们内心对你的爱
Kindle in them the fire of your love.
这一点都不明智
That was unwise.
还需要努力 医生
Needs work, Doc.
兜售者融化了
我来说吧 死亡时间 晚上9点47分
I'm calling it. Time of death, 9:47 P.M.
药物过量
Drug overdose.
这工作也没什么难度嘛
This job isn't so hard.
那不是解药
That wasn't the cure.
那是不纯的优托品和麦克斯·雷杰饮料的混合物
That was the tainted Utopium Max Rager combination
我本来是打算用来制♥造♥僵尸鼠的
I was going to use to make the zombie rat test subjects.
这显然说明
This certainly means that
所谓的"游船派对的优托品"根本不对
so-called Boat Party Utopium wasn't even close.
我们又回到了起点
We are back to square one.
往好了想
Bright side?
你的确发明了抗解药药物
You discovered the anti-cure.
能迅速消灭僵尸
Instant zombie killer.
所以我也不会太责怪你 医生
So I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, Doc.
这本身就是一个不错的成就了
That's a hell of an accomplishment unto itself.
但是落入他人手中...
I mean, in the wrong hands...
这就算是我今天的有氧锻炼吧
Well, that's my cardio for the day.
让我给你解释一下现在的情况 哈里
Let me tell you what it looks like, Harry.
你有赌瘾
You have a gambling problem.
债台高筑
Racked up debts you couldn't pay.
他们派泰利来打断你的腿 甚至更糟
Telly was sent to break some bones, or worse.
泰利带了榔头 迎接他的却是球棍
But Telly brought a hammer to a bat fight.
真漂亮 克莱夫 你可以的
Nice touch, Clive. You got this.
你以为把泰利的尸体扔到塔科马的
You thought you could disappear Telly's body
水泥地基中就能处理掉尸体
into a cement foundation in Tacoma,
但首先你得把他的尸体
but first you had to get
从监控录像和麦克眼皮子底下运过去
his body past Mike and the security cameras.
所以你跟他达成了交易
So you called down and made a deal,
如果麦克关掉摄像头
if Mike shut down the cameras,
你就帮他出另一半能让他的队伍
you'd donate the rest of the money he needed
参加篮球训练营的钱
to send his team to basketball camp.
你撕掉了访客名单上泰利签字的那一页
You tore out the page of the visitor's log where Telly signed in.
但你不想留下任何把柄
But you didn't want to leave anything to chance,
所以你想要把麦克一起杀了
so you figured you'd better kill Mike, too.
你说对了 好好庆祝一下
Boom. You got this. Bring it on home.
你要不做一下吧 摩尔小姐
Why don't you take a seat, Miss Moore.
你办公室中百叶窗上的血迹
The blood we found on your office blinds
会证实是泰利的血
will come back as a match for Telly.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Yeah.
泰利拿出了锤子 我反应过激了
Telly pulled out the hammer and I just reacted. Okay?
我拿起了我的球棒 这是正当防卫
I grabbed my bat. It was self-defense.
但我没有杀麦克
But I didn't kill Mike.
-那是谁杀的 -有一个为我们公♥司♥干活的人
- Then who did? - We have a guy that works at our firm,
专门解决问题
a fixer.
他会处理这种事
He cleans up messes like this.
他要我用漂白剂擦干净
He told me to wipe down the bat,
-球棒上的血和其他所有东西 -但你忘了百叶窗
- and everything else with bleach. - But you forgot the blinds.
我弄得很快
I was working fast.
"做事要快 切勿匆忙" 约翰·伍登说的
"Be quick, but don't hurry." John Wooden said that.
让麦克关掉摄像头
Getting Mike to turn off the security cameras,
那个全心集资 都是他的主意
the Funders Keepers donation, that was all his idea.
然后我们把泰利的尸体塞到守卫的小车里
And then we stuffed Telly's body in a janitor's cart,
推到大厅
we wheeled it down to the lobby.
但他朝麦克开枪了
But he shot Mike.
我对天发誓 我根本不知道他打算这么做
I swear to God, I had no idea that was part of his plan.
你愿意为此作证吗
You'll testify to that fact?
如果给我合适的条件 我会告诉你们他的名字
I mean, if the deal is right, I'll give you the name.
麦克被杀之前你们公♥司♥只有一个人出现过
Only one guy at your firm showed up just before Mike's killing.
我不需要名字
I don't need a name.
我这周调查了八名潜在僵尸人员
I checked out eight potentials this week.
全都不是僵尸
None were zombies.
确认吗
You're sure?
-都不是吗 -都不是
- None? - Yeah.
还有...
And...
我觉得我们不该把工作和
I don't think it's a good idea for us to mix business with,
我们之前的关系混在一起
well, whatever it is we were doing.
凭着感觉走就好
We'll play it by ear.
我不知道沃恩有没有跟你解释过
I'm not sure if Vaughn explained to you
我们的名单到底是怎么生成的
the full extent of how our list is generated,
但我们给你的名单上这些潜在僵尸
but there are statistical probabilities attached to each
都有相应的数据分♥析♥
of the potential zombies we've given you.
好像这八位
And the likelihood of these
都不是僵尸的可能性...
eight names all coming back negative is...
非常低
low.
别跟我说概率
Never tell me the odds.
是啊 好孩子
Yes, you are a good boy.
好孩子
Good boy!
抱歉 我敲过门了 但是
Hey. Sorry, I knocked, but
没人应门 这家伙又在叽叽咕咕的
no one answered, and this guy was talking trash,
所以我就自己进来了给它点颜色看看
so I had to let myself in and show him who's boss.
这才是我记忆中的梅杰
There's the Major I remember.
-你要走了吗 -不
- Are you leaving? - No.
我们只是要来点...披萨 怎么样
We're just going to get a bite. Pizza, maybe?
你觉得怎么样
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表