剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
She looks traumatized
她就好像有心理创伤般
every time I get close to her cage.
可能是因为你吃同类
Well, maybe it's the cannibalism.
-会让她想吐 -好极了
- She is squeamish. - Great.
我居然让一只老鼠想吐
I'm grossing out a rat.
够了
That's it.
我认输 我不玩了
I am throwing in the towel. I am done.
在我变回人之前 就免了所有人际交往吧
Until I'm human again, no more interpersonal relationships.
我真是太忙了
I am all business.
我就是天启四骑士之一
I'm one of the Riders of the Apocalypse,
所过之处均留下瘟疫和痛苦
leaving pestilence and misery in my wake.
和新舍友喝酒畅谈不愉快吧
I take it drinks with the new roommate didn't go well.
挺好啊
It was fine.
她挺好啊
She's fine.
我又不指望在克雷格上找到另一个佩顿
It's not like I'm gonna find another Peyton on Craigslist.
这姑娘在国税局工作 叫苦连天的
I mean, the girl works for the IRS, for crying out loud.
如果你现况如此悲惨
Well, if you're going to be pathetic until you're human again,
那我们得努力帮你变回人了
I suppose we should try to make that happen.
我想想啊...
Now, let me see...
要再制♥作♥出解药我需要什么呢
What do I need to replicate the cure?
我知道了
Hmm... Ah, yes.
船上屠♥杀♥那晚的优托品
Utopium from the night of the boat massacre.
不纯的那种
The tainted stuff.
我记得有一些的...
I remember having a limited supply...
我还记得让你别用光了最后一点儿...
I remember asking you not to use up the last bit...
然后怎么回事呢
Whatever happened to that?
消极的表情不适合你
Passive aggressive is not a good look on you.
都重新研究仨月了 一点进展都没
Three months of trying to recreate it has gotten me nowhere.
解药甚至都还没试验清楚呢
I mean, the cure wasn't even properly tested.
万一失去药效了呢 万一梅杰长角了怎么办
What if it wears off? What if Major grows horns?
我都道了多少次歉了
How many times can I say "I'm sorry"?
-多多益善 -对不起啊
- Well, one more would be good. - I'm sorry.
那好吧
All right, then.
什么 难道这不比布莱恩
What? But would we prefer that
在外边制♥造♥出更多僵尸更好吗
Blaine was out there making more zombies?
这才是我给他解药的原因
That's why I gave him the cure,
确保他不再造出更多僵尸
to make sure that, that couldn't happen.
再说了 我有直觉
Plus, I got the distinct impression
在梅杰吃脑子之前
that Major would've put a shotgun in his mouth
他就会一枪崩了自己
before he'd eat brains.
好吧 从大局来看
Okay, so, in the grand scheme,
这可能算是目光短浅吧
maybe it was a little short-sighted.
让我们去找优托品吧
Let's find that Utopium.
从哪开始
Where do we start?
-布莱恩 -是哦
- Blaine. - Of course.
关键还在我们的死对头身上呢
All roads lead to your new mortal enemy.
那他会在哪呢
And where might he be?
谁知道啊
Who the hell knows?
死亡
Death.
我无法粉饰它 这很难
I can't sugarcoat it. This won't be easy.
但我是来让这个过程变得...怎么说来着
But I'm here to make the process... What's the word?
可口
Palatable.
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
你找不到比我更有经验的了
You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone with more experience.
我可以肯定你听说之前
I'll bet ever since you got the news,
你就已经如同行尸走肉一般了 对吗
you've been walking around like a zombie, am I right?
是啊 我想也是
Yeah. I thought so.
知道这个就好
Just know this.
我的首要任务就是确保你能安息
My number-one priority is your peace of mind.
我满脑子只有这个想法
I never stop thinking about it.
因此
So,
让我们一起走过这段旅程吧
let's take this journey together.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
奖章
铃木警督是一名烈士
Lieutenant Suzuki died a hero.
为了铭记他的英勇事迹
In recognition of his heroism,
他获得了西雅图警局的荣誉勋章
he has been awarded the Seattle Police Department Medal of Honor.
如果您的丈夫没有亲身加入战局
How many more people might have
并除掉了贩毒集团的
died had your husband not waded into a firefight
数名团伙
and dispatched members of
那有多少人将会罹难呢
a drug ring responsible for so many deaths?
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙
Liv!
怎么了
What, already?
熬夜了
Late night?
你突然变身辩护律师了吗
Suddenly you're Matlock?
死者邻居打电♥话♥举报
Neighbor of the deceased called the tip line,
留下了莫名其妙的信息
left an unintelligible message.
我正准备去看看
I was gonna run it down.
看到什么影像了吗
Any visions yet?
是啊 我看到你终于放我清静
Yeah. I got a vision of you leaving
我终于能稍微休息会儿了
me the hell alone, so I can catch some shut-eye.
好吧 我自己去
Fine. I'll handle this solo.
你慢慢醒酒吧
You take care of that hangover.
你少得意了
Oh, brush the sand out of your crack and relax.
看我给你点儿颜色瞧瞧 小警♥察♥
I'm just busting your chops, flatfoot.
把帽子戴正了 臭小子 放尊重点
Turn your hat around, punk. Show some respect!
怎么
What?
难道他在自己家也假装在洋基体育馆吗
Is he crouching behind home plate at Yankee Stadium?
局长今天到谋杀组
Captain came down to Homicide today,
当着铃木遗孀的面给他颁了荣誉勋章
presented Suzuki's widow with the Medal of Honor.
-他应得的 -是吗
- He deserved it. - Did he?
你和梅杰和好了吗
So you and Major are back together, huh?
-进展如何 -什么 不 我们没有和好
- How's that going? - What? No. We're not together.
完全没有 你怎么这么说
We're the opposite of together. What makes you say that?
肉食坊谋杀案中 你是他的不在场证明啊
Well, you're his alibi for the Meat Cute murders.
他那天晚上在我那儿
He spent the night at my place.
所以我才以为你们和好了
Must be how I got the impression you were back together.
我们谈过了 他睡沙发
We talked about this. He was on the couch.
从精神病院出来
He just had a few sleepless
他有点失眠
nights after he got out of the mental hospital.
-他不想一个人 -所以案发的时候
- He didn't like being alone. - So at the time of the shooting,
你在房♥间里 他在外间沙发上
you were in your room, he was on the couch.
-你确定他没溜出去吗 -我确定
- You're sure he couldn't have snuck out? - I'm sure.
我们聊了大半夜 而且他通过了枪残留物测试
We talked most of the night, and he passed the gun residue test.
24小时内没人找到他
No one could find him for 24 hours.
他可能把衣物都弄干净了呢
He could've scrubbed his clothes clean.
说不通啊 丽芙
It just doesn't add up, Liv.
铃木腿上的伤看起来是自己弄的
The wound in Suzuki's thigh looked self-inflicted.
朱利安 梅杰说杀了那些孩子的那个人
Julien, the guy Major claimed was murdering his kids,
梅杰之前说他还打了他三枪
the one Major said he shot three times?
他也是受害人之一
Was one of the victims.
冷库里发现的孩子是赫尔顿庇护所的
The teenager found in the deep freeze was a Helton Shelter kid.
都结案了 不是吗
It's a closed case, isn't it?
其他人对调查结果很满意啊
Someone was satisfied with the investigation.
他们喜欢把他们自己人捧成英雄
They do love making one of their own a hero.
找谁
Hello?
你是拜伦·泰斯维特吗
Byron Thistlewaite?
对
Yeah.
我是克莱夫·巴比诺警探
I'm Detective Clive Babineaux,
这位是奥利维亚·摩尔法医
and this is medical examiner Olivia Moore.
你打电♥话♥到西雅图警局留言了
You left a message on the SPD tipster hotline.
是啊 那不是匿名举报电♥话♥吗
Yeah, isn't that hotline for anonymous tips?
我们没说是匿名的
We don't claim it's anonymous.
感觉是啊 我没留下名字或号♥码
The implication, though. I didn't leave my name or number.
-你们怎么找到我的 -我们查了你的身份信息
- How'd you even find me? - We sprung for caller ID.
觉得可能对我们破获谋杀案之类的有帮助
Thought it might come in handy for solving murders and whatnot.
T恤衫过时了
T-shirts are passe?
我搞不懂 你自己就穿着一件T恤衫啊
I don't get it. You're wearing a T-shirt.
这是讽刺
It's meant to be ironic.
是个笑话
It's a joke.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表