剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你想看看我的房♥间吗
So, you wanna see my room?
待会吧 老兄
Maybe later, bro.
现在 我的脑海里就只有一个词汇
Right now, I've got one word in my bro-cabulary,
那个词就是正义
and that word is justice.
我从未像现在这样渴望看到影像
I am going on the vision quest of all vision quests.
不找到那个杂种我就不会休息...
I will not rest till I find the bastard who...
啤酒大赛 到了畅饮的时候了 老兄
Beer pong! Time to get your balls wet, bros!
我以为厕所能买♥♥到毒品 结果我错了
I was wrong about the bathroom being the place to score drugs.
那里确实在进行某种交易
There's definitely some transactions going on in there,
但不是我们要找的那种
but not the kind we're looking for.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
这种光线下 我看每个人都像毒贩
Everyone looks like a drug dealer here, in this lighting.
不得不说 我很失望
I have to say, I'm disappointed.
我还以为你擅长这些事呢
I thought you'd be better at this.
我全身上下都看起来像能轻易买♥♥到毒品的吗
Because everything about me says I'd be awesome at scoring drugs?
你在车的后备箱里买♥♥了个手榴弹
You bought a grenade out of the trunk of a car.
你怎么会不知道如何在夜店买♥♥毒品呢
How can you not figure out how to buy drugs at a nightclub?
那是不同的技能 如果你想要火箭炮
It's a different skill set. If you want a bazooka,
十五分钟内我就能给你弄来 而且是原价
I can get you a bazooka in 15 minutes, at cost.
那对我的现状并没什么帮助 不是吗
That isn't very helpful right now, is it?
要不要来点优托品
Looking to score some U?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你怎么能向我证明自己不是警♥察♥
How do I know you're not a cop?
那你又怎么能证明他不是警♥察♥
How do I know he's not a cop?
你怎么能确认我不是警♥察♥
How do you know I'm not a cop?
我有一种莫名的不适
I'm strangely offended.
坦白讲 我很确定
Frankly, I'm fairly certain
我是这里最接近执法人员的家伙了吧
I'm the closest to law enforcement here.
-你要来多少 -给我来两份
- How much do you want? - Oh, two, please.
一份现在用
One to take now,
日后在某一个受控的环境下再来一份
and one to take in a controlled environment at a later date.
回见 老兄
Later, dude.
我们买♥♥好了毒品 要怎么处理它呢
Okay. So, once one purchases the drugs, where does one do them?
赞
Yes!
你们玩得尽兴不尽兴
Are you not entertained?
你朋友真是太棒了 她向来如此吗
Your friend is so great. Is she always like this?
昨天还不是这样
She wasn't yesterday.
这感觉太奇妙了
I feel amazing.
我感觉自己如此真实 我存在于我的身体内
I'm so present, so in my body,
但同时我又在漂浮着
but I'm also floating,
就像眼看着自己体验这种体验
like watching the experience be experienced,
感觉我真的根本不在乎这个世界
like I literally don't have a care in the world!
我在天上漂浮
I'm just floating on goodness.
为什么世间一切都如此美妙
When did everything get so beautiful?
快喝 快喝 快喝 快喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
我知道你意在奥林匹克兄弟会上夺金
I know you're going for gold in the bro-lympics,
我很好奇你是怎么做到的
just wondering how that's a work thing?
好吧 我的错 现在需要精神集中
Right. My bad. Time to focus.
你行的 兄弟 你没问题
You got this, bro. You got this.
老兄 我们得再来点这个
Dude, we need to get more of this.
什么
What?
优托品 我还想再来点
Utopium. I want more.
ζβθ混战大赛
Zeta Beta Theta Dog Fight
2015年冠军查德·沃考夫
2015 Champion Chad Wolcoff.
你把楼上的气氛带起来了
You made it upstairs.
你们还斗狗吗
You guys fight dogs?
当然不是 那也太恶心了
Hells no. No, that's disgusting.
斗狗赛就是 由兄弟会成员参加的一个派对
No, the Dog Fight is, like, this party where all the frat bros,
他们邀请他们认为最平凡的女生
they invite the homeliest girl they can find,
冠军就是他们约到的女生
and then the champion is the one whose date is
最平凡最不起眼 最没有魅力的一个
the last dog you'd want to throw a bone.
其实并不是 讽刺什么的
Oh, no, but it's not, like, mean or anything.
你看 这些姑娘知道自己长得丑 对吧
I mean, the girls know they're ugly, right?
查德夺冠当晚 他带了哪个女生参加派对
Who did Chad bring to the party the night that he won?
一个叫波莱特的女生
This girl Paulette.
你为什么对这些丑女这么感兴趣
Why do you want to talk about ugly girls so much?
走吧 我们脱♥光♥光然后来个爱的抱抱
Come on, let's go get naked and cuddle.
看看到底会发生什么事
Just kind of see what's what.
梅杰来电
梅杰
Major?
我在这家伙手♥机♥里的紧急联♥系♥人里找到你
I found you under the case of Emergency on this guy's phone.
你最好来把他接回去
You should probably come get him.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
市中心的比利俱乐部
Billy Club, downtown.
好的 我这就过来
Okay, I'm on my way.
我扶着你呢 兄弟
I got you, bro. I got you.
意气风发
去艾默生街217号♥
217 Emerson Street.
你们是最棒的
You guys are the best.
我只想说 我真的是太开心了
And can I just say just how glad I am
我们对所有的僵尸的事情了如指掌
that we're all in the know over the whole zombie thing.
这样不好 老兄
Not cool, bro.
我是你的兄弟
I am your bro.
我们走吧 快开车
Let's go! Move it!
我也是你的兄弟
And I'm your bro.
吉尔达 到家了 希望一切安好
我也是你的兄弟
And I'm your bro.
我也是发短♥信♥给你的那人的兄弟
And I'm a bro to whoever is texting you.
你搞什么
What the hell?
他们能听到你说的话 他们一直都在听着
They can hear you. They're always listening.
兄弟们
Guys, guys...
我们应该去纹个一样的纹身
We should get matching tattoos.
是我脑子不清楚吗 还是你穿着警戒线
Am I that messed up, or are you wearing police tape?
你确实头脑不清醒
You're that messed up.
阿司匹林 水 电解质饮料
Aspirin. Water. Electrolytes.
我认为纸巾是个很好的选择
And I thought paper towels were a good idea.
你现在可能不太想喝
You're not gonna want to,
但是你真的应该多喝一些液体
but you should try to drink lots of fluids.
我给你准备好这些就走 祝好
I'll leave you to it. Good luck.
你能留下来吗
Can you stay?
我不会让你出任何事
I won't let anything happen to you.
我也不会刮掉你的眉毛
And I won't shave your eyebrows.
如你所荐 我查了那场斗狗战的赢家
So I checked into that Dog Fight winner, like you suggested.
波莱特·莫斯利 她马上就到
Paulette Mosley. She's on her way in.
糟糕
Oh, damn.
怎么了
What?
如果她不知道斗狗赛的真实意图怎么办
What if she doesn't know about the Dog Fight?
这些男生估计不会把实情告诉她们的 对吧
They probably don't tell them, right?
如果你告诉她 可能会毁掉这个可怜的女生
If you tell her, you could destroy this poor girl.
我不得不询问她 这是动机
I have to ask her. It's motive.
因此我们才要把她带到局里问话
It's why we're bringing her in.
你孤军奋战吧 老兄
You're on your own, bro.
悲剧需要更多的时间来变成喜剧
Tragedy needs the plus time for funny.
目前你需要更多的时间
This needs plus time.
你知道这可能毫不相关
You know it's probably irrelevant anyway.
就兄弟会派对的照片来看
Based on the photos from the frat party,
凶手身高至少要在一米八三以上
the killer had to be over six-feet tall.
你是巴比诺吗
Are you Babineaux?
我认为她对此毫不知情
I don't think she knew.
录音00004
晚上11点52分 心率为
11:52 P.M. Heart rate is...
实地调查记录
-我爱你 -你也想要吗
- I love you! - You want?
-我爱你 -你爱我
- I love you! - You love me?
简直太棒了 我爱你
That's so amazing. Uh-huh. I love you.
录音00006
泡泡有魔力
Bubbles are magical.
录音00002
我摇摆 我甩头 我让她飘飘欲仙
I'm lagging, swagging, high on the wagon that she dragging
我动次打次停不下来跟我一起来...
blow her brain out the back with the goods I'm packing...
梅杰 你知道咱们家缺点啥吗 天鹅绒
Major, you know what we need for the house? Velvet.
梅杰 梅杰 梅杰
Major. Major. Major.
梅梅杰 梅杰杰
Major. Major.
没什么 我只是
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表