剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
这名字你应该有印象 想起来了吗
Bitching name. One you'd remember. Ring any bells?
可能吧
Maybe.
如果我们能知道她知道的信息
Because if we can know what she knows,
我们就能比他们更快找到真凶
we stand a chance of getting ahead of the curve.
如何 和我组队
So, what do you say? Team up with me.
阻止一个僵尸杀手 救几个人怎样
Stop a zombie killer, maybe save a few lives?
一起乐一乐
Have a few laughs?
我不愿意
I don't think so.
好吧 那我用丽芙的语气再说一遍
Okay, let me put it to you in Liv-speak.
这些失踪的僵尸有家人
Some of those missing zombies have families
他们可都是"好人"
and are "nice people."
而现在有更多的"好人"将会失踪
And more "nice people" are going to go missing
除非我们有所作为
unless you and I do something about it.
我们知道联调局不知道的事
Look, we know things the FBI doesn't.
我们走在他们前面
So we're ahead of the curve.
帮帮我吧 僵尸绝地武士
Help me, Zombie Wan Kenobi.
你是我们唯一的希望
You're our only hope.
这也无法改变你让我恶心的事实
This doesn't change the fact that you still sicken me.
如果变了那就不是我了
Wouldn't be me if I didn't.
你应该没有带着新的被污染的优托品来吧
I don't suppose you're here with a new batch of tainted Utopium.
没有 医生
No such luck, Doc.
谢谢你的帮助 丽芙 回头见
Thanks for your help, Liv. I'll be seeing you.
他要和你回头见
He'll be seeing you?
你知道那些失踪并推定已经死亡的当地人吧
You know all those missing, presumed-dead locals?
-巴吉奥在查的那些 -怎么了
- The ones Bozzio is looking into? - Yeah?
他们是僵尸
They're zombies.
丽芙...
Oh, Liv...
布莱恩想让我帮他找出凶手
And Blaine needs my help finding the killer.
酒店女佣说在希德被杀那天
A hotel maid says that on the day he was murdered,
她似乎听见了他在房♥间里
she could hear Syd inside his room,
对天使大喊
yelling at the angels,
可想而知 当我们发现他的助手名字就叫天使时
so imagine how intrigued we were to learn
我们有多惊讶
that his assistant was named Angel.
我为什么要杀希德
Why would I kill Syd?
他又为什么要对天使大喊呢
Why was he yelling at the angels?
因为他看见我在酒店酒吧
Because he saw me at the hotel bar
和神奇迪克在一起
hanging out with Amazing Dick.
他是另一个魔术师
He's another magician.
希德总觉得我会离开他
Syd was always thinking I might leave him.
-你和希德是一对 -天啊 才不是
- You and Syd were lovers? - God, no.
你表演完后 希德被杀的时点你去了哪
Where did you go after your set, at the time Syd was murdered?
在休息室 给我的照片签名
In the lobby, signing headshots.
休息室有很多摄像机可以检验你的话
Lots of security cameras in the lobby.
很好 去查吧 你会发现我没说谎
Great. Check them. You'll see.
听着 我和希德无仇无怨
Look, no way I'd kill Syd.
杀了他我还得另谋高就
That'd mean having to find a new job.
而由于其他魔术师都瞧不起希德
And since every other magician despises Syd,
他们不会雇我的
they're not gonna hire me.
为什么魔术师都不喜欢他
Why does everyone hate him so much?
他靠揭露其他魔术师的特色把戏出名
Well, he made his name destroying other magicians' careers.
害他们丢饭碗
Exposed all their signature tricks.
他在优酷上传了系列视频 《魔术揭秘》
Did a whole YouTube series, hacking Magic's Hacks.
被揭秘的魔术师中有人在大会上吗
Are any of those hack magicians at the convention?
有 一堆呢
Oh, yeah, a bunch.
但我首先想到的是胡迪娜与伟大的马格纳斯
But I'd start out with Houdina and The Magnificent Magnus first.
他把他们害惨了
He really screwed them.
如果你们真想知道
And if you really want to get a sense
魔术工会怎么评价希德的
of how the magic community felt about Syd,
上推特看看
check out Twitter.
满满的恨意
Soak in the hate.
推特
Twitter,
人类冲动思想的吐槽坑
a vast collection of humanity's impetuous thought vomitings.
我自认为我发的推特蛮自省的
I'd like to think I'm quite introspective about what I tweet
虽然我只有23个被关注
to my 23 followers.
你们得来看看邪恶希德在推特上
Someone has to scroll through Syd Wicked's Twitter beefs
对几乎所有魔术师的吐槽
with basically every magician who's ever existed.
我来吧
I'll do it!
-你认真的 -我超认真
- Really? - Absolutely.
我以前也是学过几手的
I used to be a real wand head
直到我发现对女生一点用都没有
until I realized it didn't help me with the ladies.
所以你转移目标到黄♥片♥和法医病理学
So you moved on to video games and forensic pathology.
克莱夫和我今晚要去盘问一个女魔术师
Clive and I have to go question a magician
当她表演完之后 你想来吗
after her show, tonight. You want to come?
我想啊 可是我有个约会
I wish. I have a date.
不许偷看 好 现在可以啦
No peeking. Okay, now.
你好 总督 小心脚下
"Hello, Governor! Mind the gap."
我口音是不是太过了
Is the accent too much?
这
This...
看起来你花了很多心思
This looked like it took a lot of work.
你值得我用心
You're worth it.
所以你在我不在的时候 提前过来了
So you swung by earlier, when I wasn't here?
我差点忘了
I almost forgot,
没有一点足球元素的话
no Guy Fawkes celebration
盖伊福克斯之夜就不完整
is complete without a bit of footie.
所以我给咱俩弄了几张足球比赛的票
So, I got us some tickets to see a soccer match
尤其现在西雅图海湾人回城了
when the Sounders are back in town.
下个月 对吗
Next month, right.
我为咱俩准备了英国之夜
Got a big night of Brit stuff planned for us.
玩飞镖 道歉
Throwing darts, apologizing.
这是常温的拉格啤酒 带点家乡的味道
Here's a lager, room temp. Little taste of home.
喝光吧 怪小受
Drink up, you poncey geezer!
你真能喝
You really needed a drink.
魔术情人 胡迪娜
下一个魔术 我需要一位热心观众
For my next trick, I'm going to need a volunteer.
你看清楚了吗 她没有真的撕开那张牌
You see, she doesn't actually rip the card in half,
她只是
what she does...
我懂 不是真的魔法
I get it, it's not actual magic.
你看起来很激动 为什么不上来呢
You seem to have a lot to say, why don't you come on up here?
大家觉得玩牌不过是消遣娱乐
People think playing cards are just for fun and games.
但是一套完整的牌可以当枪使
But a full deck is like a gun
枪膛里有52发致命的子弹
with 52 deadly bullets in the chamber.
现在 拿着剩下的半截芹菜杆
Now, take what's left of the celery stalk
举到你头顶上
and hold it on your head.
转过来面朝我
Turn and face me.
我不稀罕你的戒指 我受够了
I don't want your ring. I'm done.
我不敢相信你居然听信这些屁话
I can't believe you've bought into this crap.
我已经不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore!
让我们为热心观众鼓掌
Let's give a big round of applause to our volunteer.
我猜你又有什么影像了
You thinking what I'm thinking?
她的这些牌可以致命
She's lethal with those cards.
我们要检查她的牌组
We'll have to check her deck.
好消息是我已经顺过来了
Good thing I lifted it off her.
我在台上的时候 看到一个影像
When I was on stage, I had a vision.
我觉得胡迪娜和希德准备结婚
I think Houdina and Syd were getting married.
我看到胡迪娜把戒指摔给希德
I saw Houdina throwing her diamond ring at him
说要退婚
and calling it off.
你瞧
Look at this.
和杀人凶器一样有极细的金属边
Same tempered metal edge that the murder weapon had.
有4张花牌不见了
There are four face cards missing.
其中就有方块Q
One of them is the queen of diamonds.
就像插在希德喉咙的那张
Like the one sticking out of Syd's jugular.
这是今晚我头一次感到
Well, well, this is the first time tonight
有点意思
I'm interested.
胡迪娜要把钻石戒指还给希德
Houdina was giving back her diamond ring to Syd.
也许那不是随便一张牌
Maybe that wasn't a random card.
也许她就是方块Q
Maybe she's the queen of diamonds.
她在表明态度
She was making a point.
虽然我很享受在这家三星级酒吧表演
As much as I've enjoyed performing in this three-star hotel bar,
我想是时候离开这鬼地方了
I think it's just about time for me to get the hell out of here.
别忘了给服务员小费
Don't forget to tip your servers.
吉米 我们怎么处理这只兔子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表