剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
劳动分工 我是老大
Division of labor, Grand Master B.
这才是提高生产力的秘诀
That's how productivity happens.
-会有人来抓我们的 -希望如此
- Somebody's gonna catch us. - Let's hope.
停
Stop.
那是什么
What is that?
去看看
Let's find out.
我死后自会长眠
醒醒
Wake up!
你不会想到我晚上怎么过的
You won't believe the night I had.
我可以的
I might.
丽芙 我有事跟你说
Liv, I've got something to tell you.
德雷克是个条子
Drake is a cop.
什么
He what?
卧底的重案组警探
An undercover vice detective.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
所以他之前为博斯先生工作
That's why he was working for Mr. Boss.
而德雷克的妈妈认为博斯先生发现了
And Drake's mom thinks Mr. Boss found out
了结了他
and had him killed.
你怎么看
Well, what do you think?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我刚把他的一个手下打趴了
I just beat the snot out of one of his goons
想套点信息
trying to get answers,
但他什么都不知道
but he didn't know anything.
-你干了什么 -是他先挑起的
- You did what? - He started it.
他试图粗暴地拉扯我
He...he tried to manhandle me.
所以你演了把杰克·鲍尔[反恐英雄]
So you went Jack Bauer on him?
你疯了吗
Are you mental?
好吧 我可能要摆脱脱衣舞娘的脑子了
Okay, I might need to get off stripper brain.
你要跟我说什么
What did you have to tell me?
哦 对了
Oh, right, that.
梅杰变成僵尸了
Major's a zombie.
不
Oh, no.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
目前还行 他在我办公室睡觉
For now. He's asleep in my office.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你划伤他只是为了救他的命
You only scratched him to save his life.
是啊 可之后他说 他宁愿死掉
Yeah, and then, he said he would've rather I let him die.
我想 我可能找到办法
I think, I might have found a way
稍微调整他这方面的看法了 至少目前
to tweak his perspective on that front, for now.
哦 多么美的早晨
Oh, what a beautiful morning.
哦 多么美的一天
Oh, what a beautiful day.
脑子起作用了
We're inside.
最暖的光从内心散出 内心
Well, that is where the warmest rays of light come from, inside.
你跟她说了 是吗
You told her, right?
她自己也会发觉的
She would've noticed.
结果我只需要小睡一会
Well, turns out all I needed was a little disco nap
然后就心情好了
to turn my frown upside down.
你知道 做个僵尸也没这么糟
You know, being a zombie ain't so bad.
莱斯莉·摩根
Leslie Morgan.
你给了他剩下的正能量脑子
You gave him leftover positivity brain.
是我♥干♥的 但那是最后一点了
I did. But that was the last of it.
你知道你现在这种激昂的情绪
You know that this elevated mood you're experiencing
是暂时的 对吧
is temporary, right?
听着 咱们今朝有酒今朝醉
Look, let's not worry about tomorrow
明日愁来明日愁
until we're done enjoying today.
好吧 但等这个一切都这么美好的脑子消逝后
Okay, but when this everything-is-awesome brain wears off,
我想告诉你我有多抱歉
I want you to know how sorry I am.
爱情意味着永远不用说抱歉
Love means never having to say you're sorry.
我要染头发 还要皮肤防晒
I've got hair to dye and some skin to spray-tan.
及时行乐
Carpe diem!
我们能翘班 然后剩下的时间去跟踪他吗
Can we play hooky and follow him around for the rest of the day?
可惜不行 我们有活干了
Unfortunately, no. We've got a body.
昨晚一对小年轻在裸泳
Couple skinny-dippers snuck in last night.
发现她浮在游泳池的尸体
Found her floating, dead in the pool.
她是被某种细绳勒死的
She was strangled to death with a cord of some sort.
绞喉了 跟路卡·勃拉齐一样[电影《教父》]
Garroted, like Luca Brasi.
剧情放她身上也适合 她尸沉鱼腹
Fitting that she too, then went to sleep with the fishes.
那是西西里人的口信[《教父》台词]
It's a Sicilian message.
表示路卡·勃拉齐与鱼同眠了
It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
-堂·柯里昂的台词 -不 不是的
- That was Don Corleone. - No, it wasn't.
不管怎样 那句是克莱门扎的台词
And it was Clemenza who said that line, anyway.
受害者的朋友来了
Victim's friend is here.
想和负责此案的警探谈谈
Wants to talk to the detective in charge.
是布罗迪·约翰逊干的
Brody Johnson did this.
ζβθ兄弟会的布罗迪
Brody from Zeta Beta Theta?
没错 啤酒桌球赛冠军 裸奔爱好者
Yeah, beer pong king, streaking enthusiast,
强尼·曼塞尔粉丝会会长 就是他
Johnny Manziel fan club president, that Brody.
-你认识他 -我们见过
- You know him? - We've met.
他为什么想杀她
Why would he want to kill her?
他在和贝利竞争学生会主席
He was running against Bailey for president of the student senate.
这里的人一定对学生政♥府♥很当回事
They must really take their student government seriously here.
我们发现布罗迪没有参加高考
We found out that Brody never took his SATs,
他让别人替考的
he had someone else do it for him.
贝利跟他说 如果不退出竞争
Bailey told him that if he didn't withdraw from the race,
她就把他的黑历史抖出去
she was going to get him expelled.
还有其他人被贝利要挟过吗
Anyone else getting blackmailed by Bailey?
没有
No.
听着 贝利是超级执行者
Look, Bailey was a super-achiever.
她只是有点超级好强 超级集中
She was just a little hyper-competitive, hyper-focused.
你给她安排个任务
You put her on a project,
她可以不受任何事干扰
and she could shut everything else out.
贝利马上就要胜出了
Bailey was gonna kill it in the real world.
这件事之后 所有的工作...
This happens, and all of that work...
都白费了
It was all for nothing.
血液检查显示了右旋和左旋安♥非♥他♥命♥的水平值升高
Blood work shows elevated levels of dextro and levoamphetamines.
阿德拉[减肥药]
Adderall?
有些人用来嗨
It is used recreationally by some.
我不认为贝利是用来嗨的
I don't think that's how Bailey used it.
如果在我变成僵尸前
I wonder if we would've been friends
我们相遇 会成为朋友吗
if we'd met before I became a zombie.
绝对会
Definitely.
喜欢我是为我的解药 爱我是为我的轶事
Like me for my antidotes, love me for my anecdotes.
我是说 你还会和我做朋友吗
I mean, do you think you'd still had been friends with me?
我很像贝利
I was a lot like Bailey.
沉醉于荣誉 分数 成就感
Obsessed with accolades, grades, accomplishments.
总是想要有人拍拍我的头
Always wanting a pat on the head.
收到 你不用吃贝利的脑子
Noted. You don't have to sample Bailey's brains.
我们可能给你找到点别的
We might find you some others.
我想他们应该能帮上忙
I think they might help.
帮我保持专心工作 不会为德雷克的事而烦恼
Keep me focused on work and not just freaking out about Drake.
坚持住 我的直觉告诉我他还会出现的
Hang in there, my gut says he's gonna resurface.
闻着好熟悉
Mmm, that smells familiar.
像我在台♥湾♥吃的什么东西
Like something I had in Taiwan,
在省会城市的街头餐车卖♥♥的
from a street cart in the capital city.
台北市吗
Taipei?
瞧瞧你 移♥动♥的百科全书
Ooh, look at you, always with the answers.
干活 生活
Work it, live it.
好样的 哥们
Love it, bro.
很有领导气质
Very presidential.
哥们 和弗林一样来抱抱
Bro! Bring it in like Flynn! Oh...
你闻着不错
Mmm, you smell good!
你回来参加疯狂性派对吗
You back here down to pound?
想回房♥间吗 玩玩翻转杯
Wanna go back to the house, play some flip cup,
也许来点亲密接触
maybe touch bits?
一点都不想
Not even a little.
-我们不是来闲聊的 -兄弟
- This isn't a social call. - Oh, hey, dude.
还是可以闲聊一下 不是吗
Doesn't mean it can't become one, right?
你永远不知道夜晚来临你会在何处
You never know where the night's gonna take you.
昨天的夜晚 你去游泳池了吗
Did last night take you to the pool?
贝利的事 一年两场谋杀
Oh, the Bailey thing. Two murders in one year.
几率是多少
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表