剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
那艘船两个月来一次 停在18号♥码头
The shipments come bimonthly into a port at Terminal 18.
既然你们说到能给我些什么
And in regards to what you can offer me?
我想谈谈
I would like to discuss
对我接下来要说的这桩罪的豁免权
immunity for the crimes I'm about to admit to.
所以金江是老大的副手
So, Jiang Jin is Boss' lieutenant,
具体来说 他是香港那边的老大
and specifically, he's the gatekeeper for Hong Kong.
但是江和他的儿子AJ都在监狱里
But with Jiang and his son AJ both in prison,
谁在打理金手下的帝国
then who's running the Jin empire?
那我就不知道了
That, I don't know.
但如果能想办法破坏金的行动
But if Jin's operation was in some way compromised,
博斯在香港的供货渠道就会遭到破坏
Boss' supply out of Hong Kong would be compromised.
你真的是救了我一命
You are really saving my ass here.
你会告诉媒体是因为我高超的审讯技巧
You'll tell the press that it was my savvy interrogation
才让你跟我们合作的吧
that got you to cooperate, right?
"他的魄力迫使我开口
"He exuded a power that compelled me to talk.
我根本无法抗拒"
I was helpless to resist."
你真的什么都不要吗
You sure you don't want anything?
我只要酒
Wine is all I need.
我刚说到哪儿了
What was I saying?
-你对梅杰的反应特别恼火 -是啊
- You went all hell hath no fury on Major. - Yeah.
我突然想开了
Something snapped in me.
我把他放下了
I unloaded on him.
我只是不想再这么畏畏缩缩地过日子了
I was just tired of living in the doghouse, you know?
我知道 也是时候了
No, I get it, it's time.
但这么一说
But for what it's worth,
现在这个称自己为梅杰的人
the guy walking around claiming to be Major
一点都不像我记忆中的梅杰
doesn't seem at all like the Major I remember.
吉尔达
Gilda!
-你们好 -想来点汤姆美味汤吗
- Hi. - Want some Tom Yum soup?
我点了加辣的
I ordered it extra-spicy.
谢谢 但最近遵照新食谱 六点后不吃东西
Thanks, but, uh, new diet. No eating after 6:00.
除非是酸威士忌呢
Unless it's a whisky sour.
我看不透这个叫吉尔达的妹子
I don't know about this Gilda chick, with the
这大长腿大卷发 还喝这么多酒
legs and the hair, and the hard liquor dinners.
也许得来个背景调查呢
Think maybe a background check is in order.
我喜欢你嫉妒的样子
Ooh, I like you jealous.
这样能让你多给我打电♥话♥
Keeps you from phoning it in with me.
或者别老是把心思放在男孩子身上
Or focusing too much of your energy on boys.
我竟然说男孩子
Yuck. Boys.
别担心 我现在还算是个自♥由♥身
Not to worry. I'm currently a free agent.
其实今天我工作的时候遇到了一个家伙
Actually, I met someone interesting at work today.
我觉得你会喜欢他的
I think you'd like him.
他起来了
He is risen.
想吃吗
You feeling peckish?
很好 首领
Nice work, Chief.
最后的机会 牧师
Last chance, Preach.
告诉我你在优托品里掺了什么
Tell me what you cut the Utopium with,
我就放了你 并治好你
and I will feed you and cure you.
给我我想要的东西 你就能被治好
You give me what I want and you shall be healed!
这是上帝对我的测试
God is testing me.
对
Right.
出去 肮脏的恶魔
Out! Foul demon!
享受在旷野中游荡的四十天吧
Enjoy your 40 days in the wilderness.
改主意了以后再回来找我
Come back when you have a different answer for me.
契诃夫的枪
我今天早上才听到你说苏的那通留言
I didn't listen to your voicemail about Sue until this morning.
其实我昨天晚上在慢摇吧遇到他了
I actually ran into him last night at The Slow Roll.
-什么 -我觉得苏就像仙人球
- You what? - I think Sue's just a prickly pear.
内心柔软温和 我不觉得是他杀了蕾西
Soft and sweet on the inside? I don't see him killing Lacy.
-你去那里调查案子的吗 -我在台上唱歌♥
- You were out working the case? - I was on stage. Singing.
-苏是一名绅士 -他的不在场证明在说谎 丽芙
- And Sue was a gentleman. - He lied about his alibi, Liv.
我是说 我没办法。..
I mean, I can't...
某人今天中大奖了吗
Oh, someone hit big on the scratch-off?
不 昨天晚上过来的那名女士
No, that lady who came in last night?
送来了昆安妮便利店那场案子中的枪
Brought in the gun from that convenience store job in Queen Anne.
弹道报告刚刚证实了
Ballistics just confirmed it.
她说这是她儿子在常青庄园附近的树丛里找到的
She said her kid found it in some bushes up by Evergreen Manor?
-恭喜你 -谢了
- Congrats. - Thanks.
等等
Wait a sec.
你刚说那孩子在哪里找到的来着
Where'd you say the kid found it?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你在那里找到它的
Where'd you find him?
发现了一张走失宠物认领公告
On a lost pet message board.
一个慢跑者发现它在一个公园里晃荡...
A jogger found him wandering around a park, posted a...
-哪个公园 -西华德公园
- Which park? - Uh... Seward Park.
这有什么重要的
I mean, why does that matter?
没有...没什么 我...
No, uh... It doesn't, I guess. I, uh...
没什么重要的影响
Not in the grand scheme.
你到底怎么回事 伙计
What is going on with you, man?
我昨天进来时 叫你名字都不应
When I came in yesterday, you couldn't respond to your own name,
你也不记得上一次看到米诺尔是什么时候的事
you couldn't remember when you'd last seen Minor.
我现在都怀疑
I'm starting to wonder whether
你连你自己都照顾不好 更别提一个动物了
you can take care of yourself, let alone an animal.
只不过那一天比较糟糕而已
Look, it was just a bad day is all.
我会振作起来的
All right? I'll get myself together.
你加油
Cool. You do that. Oh.
下一次你再打算邀请我的前女友过来一起住时
Next time you decide to invite an ex of mine to live with us,
先给我提个醒
give us a heads up first, will you?
真好
Cheers.
过来 米诺尔
Come on, Minor.
我想来点优货
Looking to score a couple of U bombs.
梅杰
Major?
伙计们 给我从里面
Yo, Stubs! Get me a couple of
那点上等的好货
brain busters on the house for this cat.
咱俩的交情可以追溯到赫尔顿庇护所呢
We go way back to Helton Shelter.
这家伙努力劝我们不要碰毒品
This dude was trying to keep us off drugs!
特权阶级的陨落啊
Privilege drop, bro!
丽塔 你醒了吗
你在昆安妮朝萨克&派克的店员
After you shot the Sack&Pack clerk
开枪后 徒步逃跑
in Queen Anne, you were on foot.
一路走到了常青庄园
You made it all the way to Evergreen Manor,
你把枪扔到了某个灌木丛中
where you ditched the gun in some bushes.
天上盘旋着警方的直升机
Police choppers were in the air with spotlights so,
你就溜进了你找到的第一家未上锁的房♥子
you ducked into the first unlocked house you could find.
蕾西·坎特雷尔家
Lacy Cantrell's.
她回到家 所以你躲在她的衣柜里
She comes home, so you hide in her closet.
我猜她听到了些什么
My guess is she heard something,
起身来查看 结果发现了你
went to check it out, and discovered you.
你慌了神 把她掐死了
You panicked and choked her to death.
我们在她衣柜的地板上发现了长筒袜
We found pantyhose on her closet floor,
跟你在实施抢劫时所戴的一样
the same ones you wore on your head in the robbery.
那上面全是你的DNA
Your DNA's gonna be all over them.
你已经承认了一桩凶案
You already confessed to one murder.
算是做件好事 给蕾西的家人一个了结吧
Do a good thing and give Lacy's family some closure.
就这样吗
So, that's it?
蕾西只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Lacy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
常有的事
It happens.
别老想着了 你自己会被逼疯的
Try not to dwell on it. It'll make you crazy.
是啊 当然会被逼疯了
Yeah, no kidding it'll make you crazy.
你这一辈子都沉溺在
You spend your life in a
相信命运的美梦当中
comfortable dream state believing in destiny.
然后现实狠狠给了你一脚 把你踹醒
Then reality snaps you awake like a kick in the teeth.
人生中总有不如意
Bad things happen as often as good things.
那些觉得注定会在一起的人 其实并不然
People who think they're meant to be together, aren't.
结果发现我们只是
Turns out we're nothing
相互游荡的化学物质
more than chemicals hurtling through space,
偶然发生了碰撞
haphazardly bouncing off each other.
相信真的有什么远大的计划也太蠢了
Feeling stupid we ever believed there was some grand plan.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我是僵尸
第二季 第四集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表