剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
很容易混在饮食里
it can easily be snuck into food.
-你有种类似的植物吗 先生 -没有
- Are you growing anything like that, sir? - No.
我很久都没做园艺了
No, my gardening days are behind me.
都是托德在照顾我
Todd does everything except wipe my nose.
照片照得不错
That's a great photo.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我能问问你...
I'm sorry, can I ask how...
当然了 我曾经是消防员
Sure. I was a firefighter.
五年前 我去执行任务
Five years ago, I was out on a call,
大梁倒塌 压住了我
a support beam collapsed, flattened me.
导致我的L1脊柱粉碎性骨折
Caused burst fracture in my L1.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-没事 -勒加雷先生
- Yeah. - Mr. Legare,
你的妻子可能有什么仇敌吗
is it possible your wife had enemies?
仇敌 怎么可能
Enemies? No.
不过她工作时的确有个女的...
There was a woman at work...
穆里尔
Uh, Muriel.
跟格蕾丝共事的图书馆员吗
The librarian Grace worked with?
是啊 她可不是省油的灯
Yeah. She was no picnic.
格蕾丝经常抱怨她
Grace used to complain about her all the time.
有详细说过什么吗
Did she get specific?
她在用电脑时
She'd look over her shoulder
都要小心她有没有在窥探
when she was using the computers, you know?
格蕾丝经常说...
Grace used to say the...
格蕾丝非常想摆脱穆里尔
Oh, Grace couldn't wait to get away from Muriel.
只要那笔预付款到了 她就辞职
As soon that advance money came in, she was gonna quit.
抱歉...什么预付款
I'm sorry... advance money?
格蕾丝刚卖♥♥出去一本小说
Grace just sold a novel.
真厉害
Impressive.
这是她的梦想 她努力成真的
She had a dream and she made it happen.
大型出版社 巡回书展 所有的事
Major publisher. Book tour. The whole deal.
过几个星期就要出版了
Book comes out in a couple weeks.
恕我好奇 格蕾丝写的是哪种题材
Out of curiosity, what kind of book did Grace write?
爱情类
Romance.
关于这位穆里尔...
About this Muriel...
被杀了
Murdered?
恐怕如此
I'm afraid so.
据格蕾丝丈夫所述 只有你跟她有过节
And according to Grace's husband, you're the only enemy she had.
我 他认为我杀了格蕾丝
Me? He thinks I killed Grace?
我还一直想和安迪搞好关系呢
I always tried to be friendly with Andy.
但对格蕾丝无感
But not Grace.
格蕾丝在上班时间开小差
Grace used work time inappropriately
我抓到她以后就会责备她
and when I caught her, I'd reprimand her.
怎么开小差
Inappropriately how?
她会写她的书
She'd work on her book.
这有什么好责备的
And that's frowned on?
我也是一名作家 我绝对不会
I'm a writer too, and I would never
将纳税人的钱花在我的个人活动上
expect taxpayers to fund my private activities.
格蕾丝因出书收到了一大笔预付款
Grace was getting a big advance for her book.
因此你们才起冲突吗
Did that cause friction?
你是在问我是不是嫉妒
You're asking me if I was jealous?
那你肯定不知道格蕾丝到底写的是怎样的书
You must not know what kind of book Grace was writing.
爱情类小说
A romance novel.
那只是一种说法
That's one way to describe it.
这是格蕾丝发表的有声读物预售版
Ah. This is Grace's pre-release copy of her audiobook.
听听看
Have a listen.
"《直立位》 由克里斯汀·贝尔朗读"
"The Upright Position, as read by Kristen Bell."
直立位
格蕾丝·勒加雷著
我一直觉得和她很有共鸣
I've always felt a kind of connection to her.
他扯下了我的围巾 像一头发狂的野兽
He tore off my scarf, a savage beast in heat.
"你就是个小贱♥货♥ 对吧"
"You've been a bad little bitch, haven't you?"
我的胸部贴在飞机表盘
My breasts heaved against the cool,
那冰冷的塑料部件上
molded plastic of the airplane's instruments.
他的粗长抵在我的身后
He pressed his maleness against me.
"索尼娅" 他的嗓音沙哑又充满了欲望
"Sonja," He growled, husky with passion.
"我要让你明白为什么这里叫驾驶舱"
"I'm gonna show you why they call it a cockpit."
文件之王
亲爱的 我回来
Honey, I'm home.
太好了
Oh, good.
告诉我图书馆员的大脑
Tell me librarian brain
让你充满了将一切收拾得井井有条的欲望
has filled you with an urge to create order out of chaos.
我们的药理文件一团糟
Our medical files are a mess.
人家一直是个糟糕的助理法医
I've been a bad morgue attendant.
要是要惩罚人家我也不介意啦
I'll understand if there are punitive measures.
丽芙 你吃了黄♥片♥里的图书管♥理♥员♥脑子吗
Liv, did you eat a librarian from a porno?
我太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
她写色情小说的
She wrote erotica
我控制不住体内的洪荒之力
and I can barely keep it in my pants.
那你就想想一些高尚的东西 比如你妈妈
Then you think about something sacred, like your mum.
或者一些恶心的东西 比如玛格丽特·撒切尔
Or something gross, like Margaret Thatcher.
美国的男孩都在想什么
What do American boys think about?
我想应该是棒球吧
Baseball, I guess?
那就想想棒球
Then think about baseball.
去吧 将你的欲♥火♥发泄在别处
Go forth, direct your lust elsewhere.
丽芙
Liv.
上帝啊
God help me.
你在这真是太好了
I'm glad you're here.
我本来想打电♥话♥的 但是我没有你的号♥码
I would've called but I don't have your number.
宝贝...
Babe...
鲁斯
Ruth.
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 德雷克 我被脑子影响了
Sorry, Drake. It's the brains.
有时间给我些僵尸之间的忠告吗
You got some time for a little zombie-to-zombie advice?
乐意效劳 怎么了
Happy to help. What's up?
你知道我是个保安吧
You know I'm a bouncer, right?
这是昨晚的事
This thing happened last night.
出现了争执
There was a fight.
我当时失控了 然后把一名
I lost control and I pretty much threw
闹事的顾客扔到了停车场的那头
a rowdy customer across the parking lot.
-那是怎么回事 -德雷克
- What's that about? - Drake!
今天有时间让我抽点血样吗
Got time to leave some blood samples today?
-好啊 -太好了 让我...
- Yeah, sure. - Great, let me...
-我来吧 -没什么大不了的
- I'll do it. - Oh, it's no problem.
我来吧
I'll do it.
所以失去了控制 把一个人
So, losing control, throwing a guy
扔过了停车场 看起来好像是僵尸模式全开
across a parking lot, it sounds like full-on zombie mode.
眼睛变红 肾上腺素激增
Eyes go red. Adrenaline pumping.
你只有在意识到你的生存
You'll only go full-on zombie mode
受到极大威胁时才会僵尸模式全开
when there's a perceived threat to survival.
急性应激...
An acute stress...
-急性应激 -这是僵尸专有的
- An acute stress? - It's a zombie thing.
没有办法控制
It's impossible to control.
好吧
Okay,
那我问你一个跟我的生存相关的问题
well, let me ask you a survival-related question.
-我们的朋友布莱恩... -不是我朋友
- Our buddy Blaine... - Not my buddy.
我的吧 但他现在控制了我 他很聪明
Or mine. But he's got me over a barrel, brain-wise.
他派我帮他干各种奇怪的活
He's got me doing odd jobs for him.
主要是停尸房♥的活
Morgue stuff, mainly.
搬运尸体之类的
Body pickups, whatever.
听起来可不好玩
That doesn't sound like fun.
的确不好玩
No, it's not.
所以我想问问你
So, here's the thing...
如果我不再和布莱恩打交道
If I can't deal with Blaine anymore,
我能不能 从你这拿脑子
you think I could, um... get brains from you?
这里的脑子
From here?
我和你并不熟
I don't really know you.
没关系 我完全明白
Oh. No, I totally get it.
我能搞定布莱恩那边的情况
I'll make the Blaine situation work.
但我想和你熟悉起来
But I'd like to know you.
随时恭候
Just say when.
我讨厌茶 不过是烧过的水泡点叶子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表