剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他们也会把我跟我女友杀掉的
they'll just kill me and my girlfriend, too.
你肯定有办法来改变一切的
There's gotta be something you can do.
那家公♥司♥的主人自信地过分了
The guy who owns the company thinks he walks on water,
他认为他可以迷倒任何人
that he can charm anyone.
所以我在想办法利用这一点
So I'm trying to figure out a way to use that.
你听起来像是那种传说中的
You sound like the sort of quality boyfriend
完美男友
I've only heard about.
我可不敢这么说
Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure about that.
你做的这一切都是为了保护你的女朋友
You're doing all of this to keep your girlfriend safe.
她一定会感激的
She's got to appreciate that.
她并不知道
She doesn't know.
我无法告诉她真♥相♥
I can't tell her.
丽芙会想去阻止沃恩的
Liv would try to stop Vaughn.
那样就害了她 我不能冒那个险
I'd end up getting her killed, and I can't risk that.
我不会冒那个险的
I won't risk that.
这就像一个邪教
You know, it's like a cult over there,
他就像一个救世主 提供装在罐子里的永生药
and he is their messiah offering up immortality in a can.
我按计划工作 但是与此同时
I'm working on a plan, but in the meantime,
我还得引导那些僵尸
I have to keep abducting zombies,
远离他们的家人
taking them away from their families,
并证明我是一个正义的战士
and proving I'm a good soldier,
而且我很确定丽芙会认为这是...
and I'm pretty sure that Liv would find that...
不道德的
...reprehensible.
我知道我是这样认为的
I know I do.
你不会将我从我爱的人身边夺走
You're not ripping me away from my life or loved ones.
我无牵无挂 随时准备面对死亡
I've have no one and I already want to die.
这次任务再容易不过了
This should be your easiest job.
我们非常了解你 卡洛斯
We know a lot about you, Carlos.
我们知道你出现在你表哥家
We knew you'd show up at your cousin's
是为了找胰岛素
looking for an insulin fix.
我们还知道他被杀那晚你跟迷雾侠打起来了
We know you fought with the Fog on the night he was murdered.
被你抢包那个女人
The woman whose bag you tried to steal
从照片中认出了你
identified you from your mugshot.
她说是迷雾侠救了她的命
She told us the Fog rescued her.
我没杀过人 也没抢劫过别人
I didn't kill anyone. I didn't mug anyone neither.
你所谓的抢劫对象 玛丽·孔特雷拉斯
Your so-called mugging victim, Mary Contreras...
对 我认识她
Yeah, I know her name.
她可不是什么带着巨款
She wasn't some school girl
在街上闲逛的小女生
strolling down the street with her big purse.
你要知道
So you know,
她包里的五万多美元
there was over 50 grand in that bag...
没有一毛钱是她的
...none of it hers.
解释一下
Explain.
她闯进博斯先生家时 里面正在进行
She'd just walked into a high stakes poker game
一场高额赌注的游戏
at Mr. Boss's place,
她掏出手♥枪♥对准了他们
pulled out a Glock
抢劫了这座城市里最危险的一部分人
and robbed some of the city's most dangerous men at gunpoint.
那个迷雾侠跳出来时
We were chasing her down the street
我们正在追她
when we get jumped by that Fog guy.
我是迷雾侠
I'm the Fog.
而今晚
And tonight...
我就是正义
I'm thick with justice.
怎么回事
What the hell?
那女孩就是凶手
The girl is your killer.
不是她第一次作案 也不会是最后一次
And it's not her first, won't be her last.
所以玛丽杀了你的搭档
So Mary killed your partner?
她要抓你是因为你目击了一切
She's coming after you because you're witnesses?
不 那是博斯先生干的
No. That was Mr. Boss.
赌局那天轮到我和杰瑞当守卫
Me and Jerry were on security at the poker game.
我们搞砸了
We screwed up,
博斯先生决不会原谅犯错的人
and Mr. Boss has a low tolerance for screw-ups.
它装有缓冲系统
It's got a buffer recoil system.
所以开枪时
That way, when you're shooting,
不用担心会抻到脖子
you don't have to worry about jerking your neck.
简直就是美梦成真
It's kind of a dream.
除非你不喜欢远距离精准击中目标
Unless of course, you don't like long-range, accurate shooting.
现在我给你看了我的
Now, I showed you mine...
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
找到她
Find her!
快走
Come on.
好了 说真的
Okay, seriously...
你究竟扮的是谁
what are you supposed to be?
我是圣诞夜惊魂
I'm the Nightmare Before Christmas.
玛丽 玛丽 你为什么要偷听
你是什么玩意
What are you?
只是个带着面具的女孩想履行公民义务
Just a girl in a mask doing her civic duty.
他们会杀了我的
They were going to kill me.
你报♥警♥ 我把这些家伙捆起来
Call the police. I'll tie these guys up.
不论你是谁
Whatever you are,
我不想你再来抓我
I don't want you coming after me.
不客气
You're welcome.
我需要你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
说吧
Anything.
如果这不起作用的话
If this doesn't work...
如果找不到解药
if the cure doesn't happen...
-会找到的 -但如果找不到的话
- It's going to. - But if it doesn't...
我不想以僵尸的样子活着
I don't want to come back as a zombie.
不是以这个模样
Not like this.
也绝对不是像电影里那些
And definitely not like one of those mindless,
流着口水的无脑怪那样
drooling monsters you see in the movies.
会有解药的
There's going to be a cure.
你会从塔斯马尼亚岛给我寄明信片
And you'll be sending me postcards from Tasmania...
但如果没有
But if there isn't...
你保证解决我吗
you'll make sure?
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
所以是从手臂上来比较好还是
So, is this an "in the arm" kind of thing or?
最好是脖子
Uh, the neck is best.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
我不会感觉到疼的
It's not like it's going to hurt.
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙 你还好吗
Liv. You okay?
从你头上的包看来
Judging by the bump on your head,
你挨了一下狠的
you were clocked pretty good.
慢点
Whoa. Slow down.
他们已经抓了所有人了吗
Did they already arrest everyone?
抓谁
Arrest who?
博斯先生的爪牙
Mr. Boss's thugs.
买♥♥枪的那伙人 枪呢
The guys buying the guns. Where are the guns?
警♥察♥搜走了吗
Did the police take them?
我没听到任何关于爪牙或者枪的事
I haven't heard anything about thugs or guns.
我来这是因为发现了尸体
I was called because of the body.
玛丽·孔特雷拉斯
Mary Contreras.
被抢的那个女孩
The mugging victim?
克莱夫坚信是她杀了迷雾侠
Clive believes she's the one who killed the Fog.
她想要杀我 但是
She was going to kill me, but...
博斯先生救了你
Mr. Boss to the rescue.
没错
Yeah.
也是他报的警
He's also the one who phoned the police.
他现在和克莱夫都在警局
He's at the station with Clive now.
你开枪的那个女的
The woman you shot...
我听说她一直都在光顾
I've been told she's been dropping in
一些高额赌局
at high stakes poker games,
抢劫你的朋友
robbing your friends.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
如果是真的 没人告诉我这事
If that's true, no one has looped me in.
就像我告诉你的 我去仓库
As I told you, I stopped by the warehouse
拿我圣诞老人的衣服
to pick up my santa suit,
然后我看见那个女的想要向你的搭档开枪
and I saw that woman about to shoot your partner.
-丽芙 -这是圣诞的奇迹
- Liv? - It's a Christmas miracle!
你怎么处理那些枪了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表