剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Big fan.
总有那么一幕...
And there's always this moment...
当潜水艇被鱼雷轰炸
It's the moment where the sub is torpedoed,
舱内开始进水
and the compartment is flooding,
艇长就得下令密封船舱
and the captain's gotta give the order to seal it up,
即使他知道那里面还有活着的人
even though he knows that there are men still alive in there.
然后镜头切换到执行命令的船员
Cut to the sailor who receives that order,
眼中含泪
tears in his eyes,
遵从命令关上了舱门
closing that hatch on his comrades.
关上舱门的人是名英雄 对吗
The man that closes that hatch is a hero, isn't he?
但我们都在做我们该做的事
But we are both doing what needs to be done.
我们在拯救生命
We are saving lives.
我们之间有僵尸
There are zombies living among us.
他们需要吃人类的大脑
And they are feasting on human brains.
他们去哪儿搞那些大脑呢
Where do they get these brains?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你不觉得终结这件事是一个好主意吗
But don't you think it's a good idea to put an end to it?
没错 他们的外表和表现跟我们无异
Sure, they look like us, they sound like us,
但如果你把他们当成
but if you think of them as
吃脑原♥子♥弹♥ 你会安然睡去
brain-eating atomic bombs, you'll sleep like a baby.
你找错人了
You've got the wrong man for the job.
只有你才能胜任这个工作
I have the only man for the job.
梅杰已经不止一次冲向那些
More than once now, Major's run into people
他确信肯定是僵尸的人
and he's just utterly convinced they're zombies.
他的心跳加速 汗毛立起
His heart starts racing, his hair stands on end.
他简直是人型僵尸探测器
He's a human zombie detector.
你看
See?
只有你能胜任
You're singularly qualified.
我们现在对僵尸也略有了解
Now, we've learned a few things about zombies.
虽然很奇怪 他们很喜欢吃辣的食物
Weird as it sounds, they can't get enough of spicy food.
为了融入社会
And in order to blend in,
他们会经常进行美黑和染发
they require pretty regular tanning and hair dyeing.
我们的技术人员已经设计出一种
Our tech boys have developed an algorithm
能探测符合以上特征的信♥用♥卡♥
which scans credit card statements for charges
消费记录的算法
which fit this zombie profile.
有322名疑似僵尸
Those 322 people are suspected zombies.
你的任务就是分辨出哪些是真的僵尸
Your mission, determine which ones are the real deal
并为他们关上舱门
and close that hatch on them.
杀了他们吗
Kill them?
没错
Yes.
毕竟...
After all...
你不是现存最棒的僵尸杀手吗
Aren't you the greatest zombie killer alive?
你忘了带你的名单
You forgot your list.
我不敢
I'm not doing this.
是克莱夫
It's Clive.
他追着我问肉食坊出事的时候你在哪
He's grilling me about your Meat Cute alibi.
他就像条找骨头的狗 那五个死了的派送员
He's like a dog with a bone. Those five dead henchmen?
他怀疑是你杀了他们
He suspects you killed them.
你现在的处境可不妙 傻大个
I've got you over a barrel, big guy.
五起谋杀 那可得在监狱蹲上好多年
Five murders, that's a lot of years in the pokey.
随便你
Do what you gotta do.
梅杰 我们是在履行公民的职责
Major, we are doing our civic duty here.
出现这个问题 有很大一部分是我们的责任
We played a big part in creating this problem.
我们必须非常积极地解决这件事
And we are gonna be very aggressive in cleaning it up.
我们知道有一个僵尸
We do know of one zombie,
丽芙·摩尔
Liv Moore.
我们没必要从她开始
We don't have to start with her,
但我们总得起个头吧
but we've gotta start somewhere.
我21岁那年的确是非常棒的一年
When I was 21, it was a very good year.
27岁时可就不大好了
27? Less great.
最好的朋友走了 一生挚爱躲着我
Best friend gone. Love of my life avoiding me.
我的弟弟和我妈妈不肯和我说话
And my brother and mom still unwilling to hear me out.
明天我要吃一个新的脑子 把温德尔的排出去
Tomorrow I'll eat a new brain, get Wendell out of my system.
也许有一天他们会原谅我
Maybe someday I'll be forgiven.
走运的话 说不定现在就有一个
With any luck, someone with a winning personality
个性不错的家伙被杀了
is out there getting murdered right now.
这样不好 丽芙
Uncool, Liv.
别扰乱我的思绪 温德尔
Get out of my head, Wendell.
-谁 -室友
- Yeah? - Hey, roomie.
想看看《僵尸高校》的新一季预告吗
Wanna watch the season premier of Zombie High?
不怎么想
Not really.
我想待在这里自怨自艾
I want to stay in here feeling sorry for myself,
不想听什么国税局擅闯八卦
not listen to IRS break room gossip.
听起来不错 我马上来
Sounds great. I'll be right there.
那些讨厌的僵尸这周又打算干什么
What are those pesky zombies up to this week?
死亡和骚乱
Death and mayhem.
跟以前一样
The ush.
工作怎么样
How was work?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你绝对不敢相信我们新雇的那家伙
You would not believe the guy we hired.
超级帅 真的是帅爆了
Super freaking hot. Like, stupid hot.
跟魔力麦克一样帅
Magic Mike hot.
好啊 你准备对他施展你的吉尔达魔法吗
Right on. Are you gonna work your Gilda magic on him?
这我可得好好考虑一下
It's under serious consideration.
也许我还是玩弄他一阵子好了
Maybe I'll just toy with him for a while.
他根本没有机会
Oh, he doesn't stand a chance.
不 僵尸
No, zombie!
僵尸蠢透了
Dumb, dumb zombie.
我是僵尸
第二季 第一集
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表