剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
僵尸
Zombies?
是的 所以我还有很多事要去做
Yeah. So I've still got a lot of work to do.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can I help you?
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我们的事就这么完了吗
We're done?
希望不是吗
Umm... I hope not?
对不起 我最近生病了
I'm sorry. I was sick recently,
治疗的时候影响了我的记忆
and the remedy seems to have affected my memory.
我不知道你失忆是真是假
Look, I don't know if this amnesia bit is real,
或者你其实就在装傻
or just your latest con.
不论如何 你让我丢了针对博斯先生的案子
Either way, you're costing me my case against Mr. Boss.
我猜 这就是你期待的结果
Which, I guess, is just as well,
因为丽芙说这都是阴谋
since Liv said this was all a ploy.
让检察官办公室那边
Just to get the DA's office to
为你日后成为西雅图的大毒枭扫清障碍
pave the way for you to be Seattle's new drug kingpin.
好吧
Yeah.
你跟我说过你做过一些坏事
You know, you've told me you've done awful things.
把博斯先生关进大牢是你赎罪的机会
That getting Mr. Boss sent away was your chance to atone.
谁是博斯先生
Who's Mr. Boss?
布莱恩 布莱恩 布莱恩
Blaine, Blaine, Blaine...
我试着耐心点 我很努力地变耐心
I'm trying to be patient. Dude, I really am.
但是我们都有极限
But we all have our limits.
老实讲 你已经在考验我的极限了
And frankly, you're starting to test mine.
-这是在干什么 -不用你操心
- What is all this? - None of your concern.
我们聊过了
We talked about this.
你现在短时记忆也不行了吗
Are you starting to lose your short-term memory, too?
我们也可以给你纹身来提醒你
We can get your body covered in reminder tattoos,
《记忆碎片》男主短时记忆障碍 通过纹身提醒自己
就像《记忆碎片》里的那个家伙
like that dude from Memento.
不用了 抱歉
No, no. I'm good. Sorry.
橙汁 16盎司
Orange juice, 16 ounces.
放在哪里呢
Where to put it?
-摩尔女士 -天呐 德雷克
- Ms. Moore. - Oh, God, is Drake...
不 不 不是德雷克的事
No, no, nothing new on Drake.
抱歉 我没想吓到你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我知道该先打电♥话♥ 但我想当面跟你说
I know. I should've called, but I just wanted to talk in person.
贝利在帮我做事 我的线人
Bailey was working for me, as a CI.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我可以从外面给你讲 随你
I can tell it from out here, if you want.
不 当然 进来吧
No, of course, come on in.
我抓到的任何犯了轻罪的人
Anyone I bust on a misdemeanor
我就给他们提供一个选择
gets offered the standard deal.
如果他们能让我抓到6个 我就不指控他们
If they help me make six arrests, I drop the charges.
但是贝利"志向远大"
But Bailey was a bit of an overachiever.
她一直说要抓个大个的
She kept talking about making a big buy.
贝利被杀当晚有什么计划吗
Did Bailey have anything set up the night she died?
有的话 也没告诉我
If she did, she didn't tell me.
你当时怎么没在克莱夫面前说
Why couldn't you tell me this back in front of Clive?
因为我想让我的计划低调点
'Cause I need this program kept quiet.
而且你的搭档在重案组的名声不是很好
And your partner doesn't have the best reputation in Vice.
听说他什么事都要通过法官
You heard him talking about running everything through a judge.
-克莱夫是名优秀的警♥察♥ -我听说的而已
- Clive is a great cop. - Just what I hear.
想知道大家怎么评价你的吗
Wanna know what people say about you?
怎么评价
What?
说你有真本事
That you're the real deal.
说你35岁之前 就会主管停尸间
That you'll be running your own morgue before you're 35.
丽芙
Liv,
越少人知道
the fewer people in the loop,
对我们的人来说 越安全
the safer it is for our people.
像德雷克这些人
People like Drake.
我让我的所有眼线都警惕着
I've got all our agents
看有什么德雷克的线索
listening for anything that might lead us to him.
我现在想跟你说 不要让我的计划付之一炬
I'm here asking you not to put my program in jeopardy.
好 我懂
Okay, I get it.
但是克莱夫
But Clive...
我知道他是好警♥察♥ 但不想太多人知道
I'm sure he's great, but can we keep the circle small?
你那边有什么线索吗
Any progress on your end?
几乎没进展
We've had mostly dead-ends.
我们在查布罗迪·约翰逊
We're looking at Brody Johnson,
在学生参议院总统选举上
the guy running against Bailey
他是贝利的对手
in the student senate presidential election.
他有动机
He's got motive,
另外学校餐厅一位点餐员说
plus the guy running the register at the university snack bar
布罗迪在贝利被杀当晚 用了她的饭卡
said that Brody used Bailey's meal card the night she died.
不过看起来他是被误会了
Looks like he was mistaken, though.
-已经查了布罗迪的不在场证据 -好
- Brody's alibi checks out. - Got it.
有进展能通知我吗
You mind keeping me in the loop?
因为会影响到我的线人
I mean, just as it would affect my CI's,
能帮我保证他们的安全
and help me keep them safe?
-好的 -谢谢你
- Will do. - Thank you.
早餐玉米卷没有米加斯味的了
Breakfast taco truck was out of migas,
给你买♥♥了素食的
so I got you a vegetarian.
太好了 你买♥♥的什么的
Sweet. What'd you get?
西班牙腊香肠和培根
Chorizo and bacon.
申请FBI探员背景调查表
《背景调查授权书》
"Background check authorization"
"联邦调查局"
"Federal Bureau of Investigation."
怎么有这表格呢
How did that get there?
不管怎么着
For what it's worth,
我觉得你会是名出色的联邦调查员
I think you'd make a hell of an FBI agent.
西雅图警局看不到你的优点
Seattle PD doesn't appreciate you.
你破案像弗兰克·德雷宾一样
You clear cases like Frank Drebin,
《白头神探》系列电影及电视剧的主角
但是他们对你像诺德伯格一样
but they treat you like Nordberg.
诺德伯格为《白头神探》的角色之一
而且 你知道
And, you know...
我也不会永远留在这
I'm not going to be around here forever.
一旦找出混沌杀手
Once the Chaos Killer case is solved,
我就该回弗吉尼亚了
it's back to Virginia for me.
我的玉米卷
My taco.
这不是
Well, if it isn't
布莱恩·约翰·麦克多诺·杜加斯·施密特海默儿歌♥
Blaine-John-DeBeers-McDonough-Deaux-Jingleheimer-Schmidt.
来坦白了吗
Here to confess?
我在找停尸间
Ah, I was just looking for the morgue.
领尸体还是送尸体
Picking up, or dropping off?
不好意思 我们以前见过吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
瞧 看不到邪恶了
我没看到有脑震荡的症状
I'm not seeing any post-concussion red flags.
但是如果你的记忆一直无法恢复
But if your memory loss persists,
你应该做个磁共振或CT扫描
you should get an MRI, or a CT scan.
或者断层扫描
Maybe a PET scan.
只要是有缩写名称的
Anything with an acronym, really,
而且是检查脑部的 都做一遍
just as long as it tests brain function.
听起来不错 医生
Sounds good, Doc.
为什么这个家伙找你来检查
Why's this guy coming to you for checkups?
他上周在殡仪馆
Oh, he was in last week on funeral home business.
他说他脑部有伤
And said he suffered a head trauma,
然后说丧失了记忆
and was complaining about memory loss.
我觉得 可能我是他唯一记得的医生
I think, I might be the only doctor he can remember.
他在装 我不知道为什么 但是他在装
He's faking. I don't know why, but he is.
-他很危险 -是吗
- The man's dangerous. - Oh, he is?
记住我的话
Take my word for it.
小心留意他
Keep an eye on him.
你怎么回事
What to do with you...
我好像很擅长把人的阴暗面激发出来
I really seem to inspire negative reactions in people.
是因为我说了什么话吗
Was it something I said?
-其实是 你做的事情 -比如
- More like the, things you've done. - Such as?
你现在有多少时间
How much time have you got?
差不多就这么多了
And that about covers it.
你还谋杀了第四个走上月球的人
You also murdered the fourth man to walk on the moon.
他的脑子应该挺值钱的
One assumes, his brain fetched a tidy sum.
你还跟我打过一次架
And you picked a fight with me once.
不过别担心 我赢了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表