剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
without the heart of a hexenbiest.
我们就不能恢复你的能力
And it must be cut out of her while it's still beating.
并且一定要在心脏还跳动之时取出
Okay.
好吧
So, how are we going to do that?
那我们要怎么做呢
I will tell Frau Pech that I have found
我会跟佩赫夫人说我已经给你的孩子
a wealthy buyer for your child, and I plan to betray you,
找了位有钱的买♥♥家 计划出♥卖♥♥♥你
but I will need her help to do so.
但是要她帮忙才行
She will come here, and I will explain how it will be done.
她会来这里 我会向她解释如何实施
Do you think she'll believe you?
你觉得她会信你吗
If she thinks she's tricking us, she will.
如果她觉得自己在耍我们 她就会信
So, how do you plan to kill her?
那你准备怎么杀死她
While I am telling her how she could convince you
当我向她解释如何才能说服你
she has found a way to restore your powers,
她已经找到了恢复你的能力的办法的时候
one of my sons will slip up behind her
我的一个儿子会绕到她身后
and wrap a cord around her neck.
用绳索勒住她
Do you really think that will work?
你真觉得这行得通
We'll find out.
到时候就知道了
Miguel, don't kill her!
米格尔 别杀了她
Her heart must still be beating.
她的心脏必须是还在跳动
Yanko, bring me the knife!
扬科 把刀给我
The heart must be pulled out through her stomach.
心脏必须从她肚子里取出来
Ding dong, the witch is dead.
叮咚 一个女巫死了
And another one is coming back.
而另一个即将归来
Nick, I'm glad you made it.
尼克 很高兴你过来了
You brought Juliette.
你还带了朱丽叶
She's got a lot of catching up to do.
她有许多功课需要补习
Well, you picked a hell of a night.
你真会挑个夜晚
Where is he? Right this way.
他在哪儿 这边
He's right here.
就在那儿
Juliette. Learning curve.
朱丽叶 实践出真知
Works for me.
懂了
This is Detective Burkhardt.
这位是伯克哈德警探
He's the one that brought you in.
是他把你带过来的
Hey, Al. I need you to tell me
你好 艾尔 把关于你上次出勤
anything you can remember about your last call.
所记得的所有事情都告诉我
Um, do you remember if he was wearing a hat?
你记不记得他是否戴了顶帽子
He sure was.
他是戴了一顶
I mean, I remember that most.
这个我记得很清楚
It was a top hat, like Lincoln wore, and...
是顶大礼帽 就像林肯带的一样
Well, that and a lot of pain.
接下来我感到极度痛苦
It felt like my head was being crushed.
就像头被砸碎了一样
And, um, what about the car?
那辆汽车呢
It was a '73 Buick Centurion.
是辆1973年的别克百夫长
Supposedly it didn't start.
我以为发动不了
When I tried, it did.
结果试了试 可以发动
I just don't remember much other than, like, a big black room?
其他的都记不大住了 除了有个大黑房♥
II think he took me there. All right.
我觉得他把我带到了那里 好的
Was there anyone else there?
那儿还有其他人吗
There were others. I mean, a lot.
有其他人 很多人
I thought I had died and gone to hell.
我还以为自己死了 下了地狱
Do you remember where this was?
你记得地点吗
Sorry, I don't.
抱歉 不记得了
There was, like, moaning and yelling.
只记得有哀嚎声和尖叫声
Could have been, like, the sound of a loud horn?
可能是喇叭的声音
A horn like in a train or a ship?
是火车或是轮船的汽笛声吗
It could have been a truck. I mean, I don't know.
可能是卡车的喇叭声 我也不敢确定
All right, anything else?
还有别的什么吗
Green.
绿色
There was a lot of green...
满眼的绿色
before everything went black.
之后就陷入一片黑暗
What kind of wesen are you?
你是什么格林生物
What?
什么
Um, he's not a wesen.
他不是格林生物
Oh. What is he?
那他是什么
Just a regular guy.
只是个普通人
Hey, Al. How about some more tea, hmm?
艾尔 再喝点茶吧
Thank you.
谢谢
That car we found
我们找到的那辆车
was left across from the container yards,
就被扔在集装箱堆场旁边
and some of those containers were green,
堆场里有些集装箱就是绿色的
and I'll bet you it would be pretty damn dark in there
我敢打赌如果你被关进去的话
if you got shut in one. Should probably check it out.
里边绝对很黑 或许该去看看
Hi. What do you want us to do with Al?
你说我们该拿艾尔怎么办
Because he's starting to ask a lot of questions
他开始问东问西
we don't have a lot of answers for.
很多问题我们回答不了
I'll send an officer to pick him up.
我会派个警官把他接走
He said there were others.
他说还有其他人
A lot of them. Do you want us to treat them?
许多人 你想让我们把他们治好吗
You know, 'cause if you do,
如果你想的话
we're gonna need a lot more antidote.
我们就需要很多解毒剂
Start making it.
那就开始做吧
I want to help.
我也想帮忙
Well, she is a vet,
她是个兽医
and we're gonna be giving a lot of injections.
而我们要给很多人注射解毒剂
I guess she's sort of familiar with what we do here.
我觉得她应该很熟悉我们要做的事
But, why is this guy doing this
不过这家伙为什么
here in Portland? I know.
要在波特兰做这种事 就是啊
I mean, we have, like, voodoo donuts,
我们这是有伏都甜甜圈
but that's kind of the extent of it.
不过这显然已经超出了那个范围
I was reading in the books,
我查书找资料的时候
and there is reference to
书里有提到
one of these guys starting a revolution.
是有人想借此发动一场革命
A revolution in Portland? It might not be connected.
在波特兰发动革命 或许是我多想了
But, the captain's brother is in town.
不过队长的弟弟在这里
A member of the royal family came here?
有个皇室成员到这里来了
That sounds kind of revolutionary to me.
这听着就挺有要革命的感觉的
And the captain said he was gonna make a play for the key.
队长说他是冲着钥匙来的
That means you.
也就是你咯
What is that?
这是什么
I'll tell you later.
晚点再跟你解释
I need you to hide this.
你替我把这个藏好
Okay.
好
So, I guess we should start making some more antidote.
我觉得我们应该开始多制点解药
Does anybody know how much more we're gonna need?
谁知道我们还要准备多少
As much as you can.
越多越好
Let the party commence.
开始狂欢吧
C'est bon.
很好
Where do we start?
从哪个开始呢
We start with green containers.
从绿色集装箱开始
We only have one piqure-gigantesque.
我们只有一个巨型针管
Let's hope we find them one at a time.
希望他们一次就来一个
Let's go.
走吧
C'est bon!
很好
Yeah, this one is locked.
这个是锁着的
Anyone in there?
里面有人吗
That doesn't sound like it's coming from inside.
声音听着不像从里面发出来的
It isn't.
确实不是
Not coming one at a time!
一次来了好多个
All right. Shoot him up.
好了 给他注射吧
Hurry up! This one is waking up!
快点 这个要醒过来了
Bonsoir.
晚上好啊
Reload.
再填药
Uh, I don't think we made enough antidote.
估计我们的解药不够
Oh, man!
要亲命
We're not gonna be able to take them.
这么多我们应付不过来的
You might have to shoot a few!
你可能必须用枪解决掉一些
I can't! They're innocent victims.
不行 他们都是无辜的受害者
They won't be innocent for long.
马上就不会无辜了
You get the feeling we just walked into a trap?
有没有觉得我们来是自投罗网
I got a feeling we've gotta get out of here!
我只觉得我们得离开这里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表