剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's not something that can be controlled.
无法控制
It's not something that should be controlled.
也不应该被控制
I never force myself on them.
我从不强迫他们接受我
They want me, and they need me.
他们想要我 他们需要我
That doesn't always end well.
结局总是不怎么美好
Mm, a lot of the great artists
许多卓越的艺术家
died young and violently, half-mad.
都年纪轻轻就半疯半傻 以惨死结局
But I doubt that any of them would
但我想他们都不会为了平庸和长寿
trade their fame for a banality and a longer life.
甘心放弃四海扬名的机会
So how do you choose them?
那你如何选择他们
I guess it's a talent,
这或许是一种天赋吧
a drive, passion,
一种欲望 一种激♥情♥
Like what I sense in you.
正如我从你这里感觉到的一样
I'm not an artist.
我不是艺术家
Maybe you just don't know it yet.
也许你只是还没发现
There's something that's just deeply powerful about you.
你的灵魂深处有某种强大的力量
I don't know what it is, but I'm drawn to it.
我不知道那是什么力量 但我为此着迷
Does that scare you?
这会吓到你吗
Should it? Only you can answer that.
应该吓到我吗 只有你自己知道
What scares you?
那什么样的事会吓到你呢
What might happen if you stay.
今夜你留下后将发生的事
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该这么做的
I'm not gonna hurt you. I know what you are.
我不会伤害你 我知道你是什么
Look, it was a mistake, okay? You need to go.
这只是个错误 好吗 请赶紧离开
Khloe, I'm here to help you.
克洛伊 我是来帮助你的
You don't have to be afraid of me.
你不必怕我
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
So you're having dinner with Juliette?
所以你是要和朱丽叶一起吃晚餐了
Monroe?
门罗
Yep. With two defrosted primo veggie steaks.
是我 这有两片刚解冻的顶级素食牛排
Ring a dinner bell?
想起我们的晚餐约定了吗
Oh, my god.
老天
I'm supposed to be at Juliette's.
我还要去朱丽叶家
Yeah. She called.
是的 她刚打过电♥话♥
That's when I began to suspect
然后我就想
you might not be showing up,
你应该不会来了
unless you're planning on having two dinners tonight.
除非你打算今晚吃两顿
I'm in the middle of an investigation right now.
我还在调查一起案件
I'll call you back. All right.
一会再打给你 好吧
I have to go.
我得走了
Lock the door behind me.
我走后锁好门
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I was getting - a little worried.
我还在担心呢
I thought maybe you changed your mind.
我以为你改变主意了
No, just got held up on a case.
只是手头有个案子走不开
That's okay. Um, I'm just glad you're here.
没关系 很高兴你能来
Come in.
请进
The place looks great.
这里看上去很不错
I didn't change anything.
我什么也没动过
Um, look, dinner's a little cold,
饭菜有些凉了
so why don't I warm it up?
我去把它们稍微热一下
So...
那么
What did you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我说什么呢
Right to the point. Okay.
这么直接 那好吧
Um, I guess no reason not to.
我也觉得没必要扭扭捏捏
If it hadn't been for you...
如果不是你...
Well, things are starting to get clearer for me.
现在 我的回忆开始渐渐清晰了
"Clearer" might not be the best word for it,
"清晰"也许并不是最准确的形容词
whatever it is.
反正就是那意思
You know, I know that I've been treating you unfairly
你知道 我知道最近几周
these last few weeks,
我对你一直不太公平
and I just want to say I'm sorry.
我只想为此而道个歉
Nick?
尼克
I guess it's a talent,
这或许是一种天赋吧
a drive, a passion.
一种欲望 一种激♥情♥
Like what I sense in you... Nick?
正如我从你这里感觉到的一样 尼克
I'm trying to apologize.
我在试着跟你道歉
For what?
道什么歉
For how things have been going between us,
为了最近我们之间的不愉快
and...how I've been treating you.
也为了...最近我对你的态度
I thought I was losing my mind.
可能是因为我的神志不太清醒
You know, for all intents and purposes,
反正总而言之
I was losing my mind.
我最近确实有些神智不清
But maybe that's what it took,
但也许这是必须付的代价
because my memories of you are coming back.
因为关于你的记忆又回来了
Nick.
尼克
Maybe not neatly... Nick.
也许还未完全恢复 尼克
or logically, but I do want you to know
也没串联起来 但是我想让你知道
that I'm starting to remember you
我已经开始记得你了
and things that we did together and things I felt.
还有我们在一起的时光和我对你的感觉
Look, I-I know it's a lot of--
我知道这太...
After everything we've been through...
在我们经历了这么多之后
Really a lot for me.
我真的承受了很多
Don't you want to say anything?
你不想说些什么吗
Nick.
尼克
Did you hear what I just said?
你听见我说的了吗
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
Look, I-I'm feeling a little off tonight.
今晚我有点不在状态
I, uh, think work might be starting
我想可能白天的工作
to get to me a little.
让我有点疲惫
Okay, m-maybe this just wasn't a good time.
好吧 可能今天时机不对
Yeah, you're probably right.
对 可能吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's talk soon.
以后再聊吧
Nick?
尼克
You home already?
你这就回来了
Yeah. Oh, man.
是的 老兄
I hope you didn't come for a second dinner.
我希望你不是回来吃第二顿晚餐的
You know, I was just joking about that.
我是开玩笑的
And I, um... I kinda ate both veggie steaks.
我把两块素食牛排都吃了
So how'd it go?
进展如何
I mean, she made it sound like
我是说 听她的语气
this is gonna be sort of an important dinner.
这会是一次很重要的晚餐
We didn't eat.
我们没吃成
You went over to her house for dinner,
你是去她家吃晚餐的
and you didn't eat.
但你们却没吃成
You must've had a lot to talk about.
那你们肯定说了不少话
Not really.
也没多少
Well, let me just say, "Huh."
那我只能说 "哦"
It was supposed to be the big moment, you know?
这本该是个重大时刻 你知道吧
She's remembering you.
她想起你了
She invites you over to talk.
她邀请你去谈谈
Wha--what do you want?
你想要怎样
It's not about me wanting anything.
这可不是我想要什么
I'm just trying to be, you know, supportive.
我只是试着 你知道 支持你
Why?
为什么
I mean, does my personal life interest you that much?
我的私人生活就让这么你感兴趣吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Look...
听着
We didn't eat, and we didn't talk.
我们没吃晚餐 也没聊天
What more do you need to know?
你还想知道什么
I don't need to know anything
我什么也不想知道
except why are you acting like this?
只是你为什么要这样
Look, I don't understand this.
听着 我不明白
I don't need to be grilled when I get home.
我可不要回家之后被人拷问
You know, I do enough of that at work.
我在工作时做够了这个
Grilled?
拷问
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你以为我在拷问你
Let me just say a couple of hours ago,
我想说 几个小时以前
I was indeed doing some grilling--
我是在烤什么东西
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表