剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah.
是
And, uh-- well, and you.
还有你
Do you remember anything at all about the night you woke up?
你还记得醒来那天晚上的事情吗
No. Mm-mm.
不记得
I vaguely remember feeling this surge,
我依稀记得突如其来的感觉
kind of like waking up from a deep sleep or something.
像是从深度睡眠中醒过来
Look, being a detective is very demanding, and--
警探的工作是很累人的...
I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
你不知道的事情我是不会说的
But, uh, lately, Nick has been pretty distracted.
但是 最近尼克相当心烦意乱
Because of me?
因为我吗
Well, he's deeply concerned about you.
他非常关心你
And I just--
我只是
I just thought that perhaps I could reach out
我只是觉得我可以给你们两个
and, um, help you both, any way I can.
提供一切形式的帮助
That's really sweet of you.
你真好
I really appreciate you taking the time.
我很感谢你抽出宝贵的时间
It's just, um--
只是
You can tell me.
你可以和我说
I feel so bad saying this, but--
我这样说真的不好 但是
he's a complete stranger to me,
他对我来说是一个完全陌生的人
and I'm not to him,
但我对他不是
and he knows everything about me,
他了解我的一切
and I'm just starting over with you--
我在和你重新开始
Him. Him.
他 他
Sorry, I'm just starting over with him.
说错了 我才和他重新开始
What's happened to you is not your fault.
失忆这件事不怪你
I actually really have to get going.
我真的得走了
We have video surveillance
我们的监控录像显示
that ties your van to the Dekum Building
在唐娜·雷诺兹被绑♥架♥的时候
at the time Donna Reynolds was kidnapped.
你的货车就停在迪肯大楼
Berna, it's time to start talking.
贝赫那 是时候说实话了
We have your van.
我们扣押了你的车
You think I'm worried about that?
你觉得我在担心这个
The techs are going through it right now.
技术人员正在对它进行搜查
If they find so much as one hair from Donna Reynolds--
如果他们哪怕找到唐娜·雷诺兹的一根头发
What's going to keep him from killing me?
有什么办法能阻止他杀我
It's going to be easier for you if--
事情会变得很简单 如果你
I want to talk to a lawyer.
我要和律师谈
Let's take a break.
我们休息一下
He thinks you killed Zayne.
他认为是你杀了赞恩
Hey, forensics needs to see you now.
取证科的人要见你们
What's up?
什么事
They found something in the van.
他们在货车里找到了些东西
What do we got?
有什么发现
Well, quite a lot, actually.
事实上 不少
Obviously these guys didn't expect to get caught.
很显然 这些家伙都没想过会被抓
We got several long hair strands
我们找到几缕长发
that match the color of the kidnap victim,
发色和被绑♥架♥者的相同
fingerprints galore,
还有大量指纹
a half-empty bottle of chloroform,
半瓶氯仿[可作麻醉剂]
and the cloth used to apply it.
还有一块浸满氯仿的布
Now, I wanted you to see this before we moved it.
在我们取证之前 我想让你们看看这个
My guess is, it's the victim's purse,
我猜这个是受害者的手提包
which they just never bothered to remove.
他们竟然没想过要把它扔掉
Open it up.
打开看看
Am I handing you a slam dunk on a silver platter, or what?
我是不是给你们省了不少事
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we book him.
我要赌一把 指控他有罪
Hey, guys, tough break.
伙计们 真倒霉
I thought you had him for sure.
我以为你们有确凿证据扣押他呢
What are you talking about? Richard Berna.
你说什么 理查德·贝赫那
We do. We got hair samples
我们有证据 我们在他的货车里
and the victim's purse in his van.
发现了受害者的头发和手提包
Then why'd you cut him loose?
那你们为什么放他走
We didn't cut him loose.
我们没有放他走
Well, he walked out of here, so somebody did.
他走出去了 说明有人放了他
Get SERT out to the suspect's house.
让特警队去嫌疑犯的房♥子搜一下
We found your suspect,
我们找到了你们的嫌疑犯
but somebody else found him before us.
不过有人比我们先找到他
All right, call it in, and secure the area.
好吧 调人过来 搜查这个区域
Got it.
好的
Same symbol. How'd he find this guy?
同样的符号♥ 他是怎么找到这个家伙的
A lot of people knew about this guy.
很多人知道他
All cops.
那全是警♥察♥
We haven't even booked him yet.
我们甚至还没对他提出指控呢
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
You had him, just like you had the other one.
你抓住了他 跟你抓住第一个的时候一样
You let him get away.
你又放走了他
We had evidence.
我们找到了证据
He was wesen.
他是格林生物
That's all the evidence you need.
这就足够了
You're a Grimm. More than you'll ever be.
你是格林后人 比你更称职的格林
Was it him?
是他吗
Yeah. He give up anything?
是的 他说什么了吗
He thinks he's doing what I should be doing.
他认为他在做我应该做的事情
We think somebody in the precinct's a Grimm?
警署里是不是有格林
I don't know, but we better find out.
我不知道 但是我们最好查明真♥相♥
This thing's getting out of control.
局势越来越无法控制了
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 可不是嘛
Um, Detective Burkhardt? Kind of busy right now, Ryan.
伯克哈德警探 我现在有点忙 赖安
There's someone here to see you, sir, a Mr. Wurstner.
有人要见你 警探 一位叫威斯纳的先生
He says it's urgent.
他说情况紧急
Okay, bring him to my desk. This won't be long.
好吧 把他带到这来 一会儿就好
I'll get the security footage.
我来查监控录像
Nick, Nick, I'm so glad you're back.
尼克 尼克 真高兴你回来了
Bud, take it easy.
巴德 别紧张
Uh, well, that's easy for you to say.
这对你来说是没什么
Or maybe not, I don't know.
或许也不是 我不知道
But I just came back from the lodge,
我刚从集♥会♥过来
and everybody is really worked up
在看了网上的新闻后
after seeing what was on the internet.
大家都非常激动
I-I told them it wasn't you.
我告诉他们你不是凶手
They think it was me?
他们认为是我
No, no, nobody in their right mind would think that.
不 不 每个思维正常的人都不会那么想的
But nobody's in their right mind right now.
但是现在大家的思维都不正常
They made me come down here just to make sure
他们让我来确认一下
that this guy who's doing this is not, like,
这个杀人的家伙
some kind of, you know, cousin or anything.
不是你的堂兄弟或其他什么亲戚吧
Look, Bud.
巴德
I don't know who did this, but I'm going to find out.
我不知道是谁干的 但我一定会找到他
Because, Nick, we trust you.
尼克 我们相信你
And nobody wants to stop trusting you
大家那么信任你
after all the trust that they've placed in you.
都不想因为这事终止对你的信任
And trust me, everyone is waiting to hear from me.
相信我 大家都在等我的消息呢
So just get this guy. Fast, please.
所以请你一定要抓到他 要快
The sooner, the better.
越快越好
The kids won't leave our bedroom.
我的孩子们都不敢离开我们的卧室
You need to see this.
你得看看这个
Check this out.
看监控录像吧
Somebody opened the door and let him out.
有人打开门放走了他
Someone who knew where the camera was.
这人知道监控的位置
So then we got nothing. Oh, no.
那我们还是一无所获 不
We got something you're not going to believe.
接下来要看到的你们绝对不会相信
Watch the reflection in the door glass.
看玻璃门上的镜像
Ryan? Mmhmm.
赖安 没错
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Uh, you scared me there for a second, kid.
你刚吓到我了 小伙子
Did I forget something?
我忘记拿什么东西了吗
Hey, Franco. You seen Ryan?
弗朗科 你看到赖安了吗
The intern? Yeah.
那个实习生吗 对
Yeah, I saw him about five minutes ago.
看到啦 大约五分钟前见过他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表