剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Bodies? Inside.
尸体呢 在里面
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Why?
没事 怎么了
Were you in another fight?
你又跟人干架了吗
You look worse than you did last night.
看上去比昨晚还糟
Yeah, it always looks worse the second day.
第二天总会看起来更糟糕
So... how you like Portland?
你觉得波特兰怎么样
How long have you known my son?
你认识我儿子多久了
Well, um, boy, almost a year, I guess.
好家伙 大概快一年了吧
It's weird.
挺奇怪的
I feel like it was just yesterday
恍如昨日之事
I was crashing through my window to...
我从自家窗户里冲出来...
Um, introduce myself to him.
向他做自我介绍
He trusts you.
他信任你
Yeah.
是的
He does.
确实如此
And I trust him.
我也信任他
Me too.
我也是
Three bodies.
三具尸体
Two of them are the FBI agents you turned your case over to.
其中两个正是接手你们案子的那两个联邦探员
One of them's hanging in the other room.
他们中的另一个吊在别的房♥里
Do the Feds know yet?
联邦政♥府♥知道了吗
I just made the call.
我刚打过电♥话♥
Wanted to see what we were dealing with first.
想先来看看这里的情况
No identity on the third vic.
无法确认第三个受害者的身份
Hopefully we can tag him with prints.
但愿能通过指纹获取身份
Who found the bodies?
是谁发现尸体的
One of our units saw the car,
局里的同僚看见那辆车
thought it was abandoned, pulled in for a routine check.
以为是遗弃车辆 就对其进行例行检查
Ran the plates. Car registered to the Feds.
查了车牌 发现登记在联邦政♥府♥名下
Did a walk-through, found the festivities.
在做初步排查时 发现了尸体
Doesn't appear to have any bullet wounds.
没有发现任何枪伤
It all looks very physical.
现场太惨烈了
Looks like somebody chewed off her hand.
看来有人咬掉了她的手
Must have been a hell of a fight.
一定经历了一番殊死搏斗
I guess that's the John Doe.
那个就是无名死者吧
Yeah.
没错
How you feeling? I'm okay.
你感觉如何 没事啊
I hurt just looking at you.
我光是看着你就觉得疼
Feds are here.
联邦探员来了
Captain.
队长
Bring 'em up. Copy that.
带他们进来 收到
You have a 9-mil shell over here.
在这里找到一个9毫米口径弹壳
Somebody fired a shot.
有人开了一枪
Probably one of the agents got off a shot.
也许是其中一位探员开的枪
Are you taking evidence?
你在采集证据吗
No, just prints and photos.
没有 只采了指纹 拍了照片
Otherwise, we're staying out of the way.
另外 我们不得插手这案子
Mark it.
知道了
And where's Agent Durwell?
德威尔探员在哪里
This way.
这边走
You see something?
你有新发现吗
No. Thought I did.
没有 我看错了
Captain Renard?
雷纳德队长
Yeah.
是的
Special Agents Lofthouse and Kosloski.
特别探员洛夫特豪斯和考斯洛斯基
Detectives Burkhardt--
伯克哈德警探
You know what the hell happened here?
你们知道这里到底发生了什么事吗
We were kind of hoping you'd tell us.
还指望你们能告诉我们呢
All we know is they were working a case
我们只知道他们在处理
they took over from you.
从你们那里接手的案子
We gave 'em everything we had,
我们把所有资料都给了他们
and from that point on it was theirs.
接下来这案子就和我们无关了
Now, we secured the scene.
我们警戒了凶案现场
I assume you're bringing your own people?
我想你们自己也带人来了吧
They're right behind us.
他们随后就到
You can pull your men.
你可以把你的人撤走了
9millimeter? Yeah.
9毫米口径吗 是的
Leave it.
别去动它
Special Agent Kanigher is just over here.
特别探员康尼格就在那里
Guess we can go home.
我们大概可以回家了
Yeah. I can use some rest.
是的 我可以好好休息一下了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
How the hell did this happen?
这到底是怎么一回事
Let's see who she called last.
看看她最后一通电♥话♥打给了谁
I've got my car here,
我开车来的
so I'll meet you guys back at the precinct.
一会我们警局见
Sounds good.
好的
Yeah, Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈特
Hello?
你好
Well, I'm really sorry that it took so long for a ride.
真抱歉路上耽搁了这么久才把你送到家
I've...never seen the Fremont Bridge closed before.
我以前从没见过佛瑞蒙大桥禁止通行
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你们载我回来
Any time.
乐意效劳
You know, your son told Juliette
你儿子告诉了朱丽叶
everything about...
所有关于...
what it's like to be, you know.
那些事情 你明白我的意思
What you both are.
你们俩的身份
The night that she was infected,
她受到感染的那晚
Nick brought her to Monroe so he could convince her
尼克带她去见门罗来证实
that Nick was telling the truth.
自己说的都是实话
Without any warning, I might add.
事先没有任何预警 多嘴说一句
But you know what he was asking him to do.
你知道他要求门罗做的是件什么事
Boy, howdy. And he was ready to do it.
让我出来问个好 而且他差点就做了
Not right off the bat.
其实我也犹豫了一下
But, you know,
但是
desperate circumstances require...
情势所迫
You know, this relationship,
这段孽缘
whatever you want to call it,
随你们怎么叫它
between the two of you and Nick
你们俩和尼克之间的关系
doesn't make sense to me.
我无法理解
To be honest, it doesn't really make sense to us either.
说实话 我们俩也想不通
But why does it have to?
但何必非要想通呢
I'm beginning to think it doesn't.
我也开始觉得不必想那么多
Was that a smile?
她刚才笑了吗
Cause I think that might have been a smile.
我觉得她刚才笑了
Oh, that was a smile.
是的 她笑了
You sure? I have no idea.
你确定吗 我可不确定
No, I think it might have been.
我觉得她就是笑了
We got a match.
找到了一个匹配的指纹
On the John Doe?
那个无名氏的指纹吗
Yeah.
是的
The prints match the prints we found on the ship,
和我们在船上找到的指纹是匹配的
but no I.D. yet.
但仍然身份不明
What the hell did this?
什么东西能干出这事
Something out of my worst nightmare.
比我经历的最恐怖的噩梦还吓人
So our killer goes and gets himself killed,
所以这个凶手去把自己弄死了
saving the taxpayers some money.
省了纳税人不少钱啊
How thoughtful.
真够贴心的
Let's bring it to the captain.
把这个跟队长汇报一下
And then let's get the hell out of here.
然后我们就下班走人吧
We don't have an I.D. to match the prints yet,
我们目前查不到这个指纹对应的身份
but, since the ship was registered in Rotterdam,
不过由于这艘船是在鹿特丹注册的[荷兰西南部港市]
we sent a request over to Interpol.
我们请国际刑♥警♥帮忙了
Hopefully, we'll have an answer tomorrow.
不出意外 明天就有答案了
So we tied up the murders on the ship.
也就是说这案子和船上的凶案有关联了
Yeah, looks like.
应该是的
The two agents must have tracked him down.
两位探员当时一定在追踪他
They were looking to bring him in,
他们想抓住他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表