剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
To save Portland? Hell, yeah.
拯救波特兰 当然
That's him.
就是他
Where did you get this?
你从哪搞的这本书
That is not important.
这不重要
What is important is we need to find a way to stop him.
重要的是我们得想办法阻止他
He can't be stopped. Well, we have to try.
他无法阻挡 试试才知道
Now we're going back up that Mountain.
我们要进山里
You won't find him.
你找不到他的
We're hoping he finds us
我们捡几块石头
after we pick up a few more of his rocks.
他自己就会送上门来
Are you crazy? You saw what happened!
你疯了吗 你亲眼了目睹发生的惨剧
We want you to go back up there with us.
我们想让你跟我们一起去
Don't you understand?
你怎么还没搞明白
This is a force of nature.
这是自然的力量
Might as well try and stop a hurricane.
你怎么不去阻止飓风呢
Where does he come from? I don't know.
他从哪里来 我不知道
Somewhere inside the Mountain.
山里某个地方吧
Trust me, I tried. I could never find out.
相信我吧 我试过了 怎么也找不到
How does he find the ones who steal from him?
他是怎么找到偷他石头的人
He knows somehow.
他自有办法
He... he's connected to the earth in a way I-I still don't understand.
他和大地有种我也不理解的联♥系♥
Come on, you've been living in the mountains for years.
你在山里住了这么长时间
You must have learned something. Yeah!
肯定知道些什么 没错
I learned that I could stay there till hell freezes over,
我知道等到火焰熄灭就可以终结他
wouldn't make a difference.
没用的
Markus, now he killed your wife.
马库斯 他杀了你妻子
Don't you want to do something about that?
难道你不想为妻子报仇吗
Of course I do.
我当然想
I would give my life to do something about it.
为了报这仇 我连命都可以不要
I am not afraid of dying.
我一点也不怕死
I know you're not, Markus.
我知道你不怕 马库斯
So what's it gonna take?
那么我们需要什么东西呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
To make hell freeze over.
扑灭岩浆
Take the rocks from closest the vent. How many?
拿离出气口最近的岩石 要拿多少
A lot.
很多
We really want to get this guy's attention.
我们急需那家伙注意到我们
Maybe we should have brought,
也许我们应该带些帮手来
like, a priest or a rabbi or something, you know?
比如祭司或者犹太教士之类的
Just to be on the safe side.
保险起见
There is no safe side.
没有保险可言
Yeah, especially not here.
没错 特别是在这里
Let's go!
快点走
You took the words right out of my mouth.
你抢了我的台词
Okay, so what do we do with the rocks?
好了 我们拿这些石头做什么
Put 'em in the middle of the room.
把它们放到房♥间正中
He'll go for them first.
他会先冲着石头去
What'll he go for second?
然后呢
Us.
我们
Okay, so, the rocks are in the middle,
好的 石头放在正中
and, uh, don't you think
难道你不觉得
you should be stepping a little further away from them?
你应该离石头远一点吗
I stand next to them.
我就站在石头旁边
What, do you mean like bait?
什么 你是说你要当诱饵吗
Yeah.
没错
Which way will he come from?
他会从哪边出现
No telling.
很难说
Hope you're right about hell freezing over.
希望你们用的方法是可行的
Hopefully 346 degrees below zero is enough.
但愿零下346度足够招待他
I wonder how long before he'll...
我很好奇他要多久才...
I mean, maybe he won't even...
我是说 也许他不会...
Is it getting hot in here?
这里是不是变热了
What the hell? I'm sorry.
搞什么鬼 不好意思
I-I didn't mean to say "Hell." I... just...
不是故意说"鬼"这个字 只是...
Oh, God!
天啊
Unh! Get a grip.
冷静
Get a grip.
淡定
I stole your rocks, you bastard!
我偷了你的石头 混♥蛋♥
Come get me. Come on!
来抓我啊 来啊
You killed my wife,
你杀了我妻子
now try me!
现在来杀我啊
Now! Do it now!
趁现在 快动手
Think we should read him his rights?
要不要给他宣读一下他的权利
Yeah...
要啊...
Last rites.
最后的一击交给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I needed that.
我需要报这一仇
It's like black glass. Like obsidian.
这像黑玻璃 像黑曜石
So that's where that comes from.
这就是他的出身
Keeping Portland weird.
波特兰果然是个奇怪的地方
I kept trying to find the perfect moment, but...
我一直想等个完美的时刻 但...
it never came.
始终等不到
And I think the thing is,
我认为关键在于
we have to make this our perfect moment.
我们得自己创造完美的时刻
Juliette...
朱丽叶
Will you be my wife?
你愿意嫁给我吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表