剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
pancake breakfasts, car washes,
煎饼早餐会 还是洗车
we must not just sustain this blessed parish,
我们不仅要维系这个神圣的教区
we must make it better.
还要把它变得更好
Bigger! Stronger!
更加壮大
Reverend,the police are here to talk to you.
教士 警♥察♥找你
I have to interrupt our meeting.
我得中断这次会议
These detectives are the ones handling our case.
这两位是处理此案的警探
Come forward, gentlemen.
过来 先生们
We're hoping that you have some good news for us.
希望你们带来的是好消息
Well, we are making progress on the case.
这案子有进展了
Did you get our money back? No.
找回我们的钱了吗 没有
But this is no longer a missing person's case.
但这已经不是一起失踪人口案了
You've caught Norman? Where was he?
你们抓到诺曼了吗 他躲在哪
In a wood grinder.
在碎木机里
This is now a homicide.
现在这是一起谋杀案
We can speak privately in here.
我们可以在这私下谈谈
It's interesting finding a blutbad leading a flock of--
真有趣 一个狼人带领一群...
Seelenguter... detective.
绵羊精 警探
It's not something you see every day.
这景象可不常见
Nor is a Grimm.
格林也不多见啊
I must confess you're a first for me.
坦白说你是我见到的第一个
When I realized, well, I was sure the apocalypse had arrived.
我发现的那会 我就确定天启来临了
And you, detective, you seem to know
这位警探 你好像能听懂
what we're talking about. I'm in the loop.
我们在说什么 我在圈内混的
Then you, more than all of us,
那么你一定比我们所有人
understand the meaning of faith.
更了解信仰的意义
So how is it they're okay with you?
他们怎么会心甘情愿跟随你
Do you believe that we're condemned
你相信吗 我们注定要
to follow in the paths of our forefathers?
追寻祖先的足迹
They say "Sins of the father."
他们称之为"祖先之罪"
They also speak of forgiveness,
他们也讲究宽恕
redemption, rebirth.
救赎 重生
I am not proud of my past sins,
我不以自己过去犯下的罪恶为荣
but I am not hiding from them either.
但我也不会遮遮掩掩
Past sins?
过去的罪恶
You mean the fact that this happened before in Arkansas?
你是说以前在阿肯色州发生过的类似事件吗
An unfortunate coincidence.
只是一个不幸的巧合
And my parishioners are well aware
我的教民们都知道
of my personal journey of enlightenment and reformation.
我已幡然悔悟重新做人
With all due respect, reverend...
恕我直言 教士
your position strikes me as a little counter-intuitive.
以你的身份 说这话我觉得不太有说服力
The same can be said of you, detective.
彼此彼此 警探
And yet here we are, Grimm and blutbad and kehrseite,
可是在这 格林 狼人还有常人
engaged in civil discourse.
同时参与了这场对话
I have learned to accept all of god's creatures.
我尊重上帝创造的一切生物
If you cut off my head,
就算你砍了我的头
I forgive you.
我也原谅你
But perhaps you've transcended your violent history...
但也许你已经撇开了你残暴的过去
just as I have.
就和我一样
Where were you between the hours 5:00 and 10:00 p.m. on Friday?
周五晚上五点到十点你在哪
Oh, now enlightenment comes.
开始教化了
I'm a suspect.
我成疑犯了
Well, good. Let the truth be told.
很好 实话告诉你们
I was right here preparing a sermon.
我就在这准备一场布道
Can anyone vouch for that?
有人能证明吗
Megan!
梅根
The detectives would like to know where I was Friday night.
两位警探想知道周五晚上我在哪
You were here working on Sunday's service
你在这准备周日的仪式
just like every Friday night.
每周五晚都这么千篇一律
If it helps, I was here as well,
当时我也在
doing the activities calendar. Took me forever.
在做活动日历 做了好久
What time did you leave?
你什么时候走的
Mm, it was after midnight. I know that.
我确定已过了午夜
I was beat.
我当时累得半死
Anything else?
还有其他疑问吗
That's all we needed. Thanks.
没了 谢谢
Of course.
不用谢
If I can be of any help at all.
希望能帮上忙
This could be the beginning of a beatific relationship.
这可以是一段美妙关系的开始
What do you think? Talks a good game.
有何想法 说得倒是挺好听
You believe the whole redemption thing?
你相信那套救赎的鬼话吗
I don't know. But there's a blutbad who did.
不知道 但有个狼人知道
So what'd you guys wanna talk about?
你俩想谈点啥
What's the matter, I got something in my teeth?
怎么了 我牙缝里卡东西了吗
He doing it?
他变形了吗
No.
没有
Okay. Well, don't we have lots to talk about.
看来我们有的谈了
Entre.
请进
Seelenguter.
绵羊精
Or if there's more than one, seelenguter.
是不是有不止一个绵羊精
Oh, there was more than one. A whole church full.
不止一个 整个教堂全是
That would make sense.
很正常啊
They like to stay close to one another, you know?
他们喜欢待在一起
Some people are born leaders and then there's seelenguter.
有些人天生是领导者 其他的是绵羊精
They're not really the violent type,
他们不残暴
it's just--I don't know.
只是...我也说不好
Any group with a herd mentality kinda wigs me out, you know?
有羊群效应的族群都会让我有点受不了
You're doing it again, Hank. With the--
你又来了 汉克 那表情...
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Is there a chance that a blutbad
有没有可能由一个狼人
would be leading a church full of seelenguter?
在教堂教化一群绵羊精
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
A blutbad?
狼人
Ha, that's like a recipe for lunch!
这对他来说可是一顿美味的午餐啊
Unless of course he's reformed, like me.
除非他像我一样改过自新了
Well, that's what he claims.
他就是这么说的
But I was thinking maybe it takes one to know one.
但我想或许同类能辨出真假
What, are we talking like an undercover kinda gig?
什么意思 这是在商讨卧底大计吗
Yeah, but off the record since we can't explain any of this.
不过是非正式的 这些怪力乱神可没人会信
I suppose I could go mano a mano with him.
我可以去会一会他
What's he done?
他干了什么坏事
Well, we think he framed the church accountant
我们认为他陷害教堂的会计
for clearing out the church's coffers and took the money for himself.
卷走了教堂的资金据为己有
Then dumped the accountant's body
然后将会计的尸体
into a wood grinder to cover his tracks.
弃于碎木机来掩饰罪行
Really?
真的吗
By the way, what's a... kehrseite?
顺便问一下 什么是常人
It's like a, um, normal person, you know?
就是 一个普通人
Not like you or me. Like Hank.
你我不算 汉克这样的就是
Although Hank now knows.
虽然汉克现在什么都知道了
So technically, he's a kehrseite-schlich-kennen.
所以严格来说 他是懂行之人
Different--
不一样的
In Spain, there is a monument commemorating Christopher Columbus.
西班牙有座克里斯多弗·哥伦布的纪念碑
At the base of it, the Spanish national motto was inscribed.
它的底座上刻有西班牙的国家座右铭
Ne plus ultra.
无法超越
"No more beyond."
"无法超越"
A lion's paw is reaching out
一只雄狮伸出利爪
and destroying the word "no,"
毁掉了"无"字
leaving behind the words... "more beyond."
只留下"超越"两字
Columbus proved there really is more beyond,
哥伦布证明了前方确实有更广阔的世界
just as we know the same is true
而我们明白
for our departed brother Norman.
我们死去的兄弟诺曼也会如此
There is more beyond.
他的天地将更加广阔
I have no doubt that he is already on his way...
我确信他正前往...
Calm down!
不要慌
Calm down, folks!
各位镇定
No harm will come to you.
你们不会受到伤害
Not under this roof.
绝不会在这里受到伤害
You have entered a sacred and peace-loving space, my son.
这是一个热爱和平的神圣之地 我的孩子
What exactly are you looking for?
你在寻求什么呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表