剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
This is sort of unusual, what I'm seeing.
我所见的这一切真是太不寻常了
I am southwest of the Coalman Glacier at about 4,500 feet,
我在科尔曼冰川西南部约海拔一千四百米处
and this looks to be a fumarole.
这看起来像是一个火山喷气口
The ground is unusually warm.
地表温度异常的高
Some of the volcanic rock is warm to the touch.
一些火山石摸上去感觉有点烫
Some of the rocks appear to be aphanitic,
部分岩石呈隐晶质
some have vesicular texture.
部分呈多孔状质地
Where I was expecting to find andesite and dacite,
我原本期望在这找到安山岩和英安岩
I'm finding what appears to be ignimbrite, but...
而实际上找到的却是熔灰岩 但...
I'm just so excited to find this fumarole,
能找到这个火山喷气口真是太令人激动了
which I didn't know existed.
我都不知道这里会有
You can't take it!
你不能拿走它
What are you doing? Give that back!
你要干什么 还给我
It doesn't belong to you!
这不属于你
Give it back!
还给我
Aah! You haven't shown respect!
你这么做是大不敬
Thom, this is Jill. I'm up on Mt. Hood.
汤姆 我是吉尔 我正胡德山上
I just got back to my truck and some guy attacked me.
我刚回到车里 有人袭击了我
No, no, I'm okay.
不 没有 我没事
I pepper sprayed him, but he's still back there.
我用防狼喷雾喷了他 但他还在那
I'm coming in.
我在回城路上
What? Stop it.
怎么了 停手
Get out. You're no longer welcomed in this precinct.
出去 现在整个警署都不欢迎你
Really? Not for three weeks.
是吗 至少未来三周都是
What are you still doing here? I'm just finishing up.
你怎么还在这 我在做扫尾工作
No, you're not. You're on vacation.
不 别做了 你在休假
Come on, get the hell out of here. I just...
别闹了 快出去 我只是...
Nope, go. Now.
不行 快走 现在
I heard he's going to Hawaii.
我听说他要去夏威夷
I heard it's Majorca.
我听说是马略卡岛[西班牙东部]
Who cares? He hasn't taken a vacation in four years...
管他呢 他都四年没休假了
and boy, do I need it.
小子 不需要休个假吗
You just be careful and don't get hurt while I'm gone.
你自己小心点 别在我休假期间受伤
Watch his back.
看好他
Watch yours! Bye, Hank!
看好你自己 再见 汉克
Aloha! Have a great time, man.
再见咯 玩得开心
See you later, buddy. Have fun.
哥们 回头见 玩得尽兴啊
And back to work.
各忙各的去吧
No, no, please. Not again.
别 千万别 别再出现了
Juliette? I'm making some eggs, you want some?
朱丽叶 我在炒鸡蛋 你要吗
I think we have a problem...
我们遇到麻烦事了...
Good eggs, too.
炒蛋一流哟
The way you like them, and bacon.
你喜欢的做法 还有培根
That was the best chicken tagine
这可是你做得最好的
I have ever watched you make.
摩洛哥炖鸡了
With the ice.
关于冰块的麻烦
There isn't any. No, no, no, you relax.
没冰块了 别 你只管放轻松
If you really want the car, we should just get it.
如果你真想买♥♥车 那我们就买♥♥呗
We should do breakfast in bed.
我们该在床上吃早餐
Stop! Stop! Everybody, stop!
停下 都给我停下来
Get out of here!
给我出来
Raccoons, again!
又是浣熊搞的鬼
We're looking for Pine Meadows Drive.
我们要去松林甸路
The house has a name... Owl's Nest.
那房♥子有个名字...猫头鹰之巢
Get out! Get out!
出去 滚出去
Oh, God.
天呐
Really?
这时候
What is it?
谁啊
Fraulein Schade, it's me.
莎德小姐 是我
It's late. What do you want?
很晚了 你要干什么
Get dressed. Wh... why?
穿好衣服 为...为什么
We have a meeting, with the Gebirgeleutewortfuhrerin.
我们要和黑森林吉卜赛女王见一面
And who the hell is that?
这又是谁
The Queen of the Schwarzwald Romas.
黑森林吉卜赛女王
And it was not easy to arrange.
和她会面可不好安排
Well, I'm not going.
好吧 我不去
You do not want to offend them.
你不会想冒犯他们吧
I feel like crap.
我很不舒服
If you want to learn the true value of motherhood,
如果你想知道你作为母亲真正的价值的话
it's time to find out how much your little kid is worth.
就是时候去了解你腹中孩子的价值了
Wear something warm.
穿得暖和点
Please, no, just get out.
不 求你出去
Please, just go away. Juliette, just take it easy.
求你快离开吧 朱丽叶 放轻松
I just found out about the accident,
我刚知道你出了事
and I got here as soon as I could.
就尽快赶来了
Nick?
尼克
Yeah. I, um...
是啊 我...
I guess you knocked yourself out.
你把自己撞晕了
Nobody else was hurt.
没有其他人受伤
You're everywhere.
到处都是你
What?
什么
You were in my kitchen. You were in my bedroom.
你在我厨房♥里 卧室里
You're in my car. Okay, Juliette, it...
你在我车里 好了 朱丽叶
it's gonna be okay. I talked to the doctor.
一切都会好起来的 我跟你的医生聊过了
You had a small concussion, but you're gonna be all right.
你有轻微的脑震荡 但你会没事的
You need to leave me alone.
你还是别管我了
Yeah, Juliette, that is what I've been doing.
朱丽叶 这段时间我一直就是这么做的
I don't know what you and your friends did to me,
我不知道你跟你的朋友们对我做了什么
but I am losing it. You have to understand that
但我要疯了 你一定要理解我
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再跟你见面
Okay, okay.
好吧 我懂了
I, uh...
我...
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只是想看看你的情况
Hmm, felt like a 4.3, 4.5.
感觉震级大概是4.3或者4.5
Aah, come on!
冲啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Shoot!
对对对 射门
You got it! You got it!
你可以的 你可以的
Shoot! Shoot! No, no, no, pass it!
射门 射门 别 传出去
Take the shot! No, no, pass it, pass it!
射门啊 不不不 传球 传啊
Now let's have a look at some first half highlights.
现在让我们来回顾上半场的精彩场面
He should have passed it. He should have made the shot.
他应该传球的 他应该射门
Right, Nick?
对吧 尼克
What?
什么
See, he agrees? No, he doesn't.
看 他也同意 他没有
He's not even watching the game.
他甚至都没看比赛
I'm watching the game. Really?
我在看啊 是吗
Who's playing?
哪个队在比赛
Timbers. And?
藤泊队 还有呢
I have no idea.
我不知道了
At least Juliette wasn't hurt in the accident.
至少朱丽叶没在事故中受伤
I mean, in a way you got hurt worse than she did.
某种意义上你比她伤得更严重
The way she treated you like some kind of pariah.
她对你就跟对贱民一样
Hey, hey, I thought we were supposed to be cheering him up?
我还以为我们要让他振作一下的
I know, but come on, he has to face that...
我明白 但他最终还是要面对
what?
什么
What do I have to face? Nothing.
我要面对些什么 没什么
You're... you're not ready to.
你还...你还没准备好
Look, sorry guys. I-I don't mean to be like this.
抱歉 伙计们 我不想这样的
No, it's okay. It's fine.
没事 这没什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, we've all been there.
对对 我们都经历过这种情况
Well, maybe not exactly having been forgotten
当然不是跟你现在这种
like you've been forgotten.
被忘记了的情况一样
Look, we've certainly all been dumped on,
听着 我们都被甩过
For whatever reason.
无论什么原因
We don't have to watch the rest of the game
如果你不想看的话
if you don't want to.
我们可以不看接下来的比赛
What? What? What?
什么 你说什么
We go to a bar. He might even meet someone new.
我们可以去酒吧 或许他能遇到新的对象
They'll have the game on there. You know what, guys?
那儿也会放比赛的 好了 伙计们
I think I'm just gonna call it a night.
我去睡觉了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表