剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yes.
好
I'll race you, loser.
看谁跑得快 笨蛋
Oh, dude, no! False start.
哥们儿你赖皮 抢跑
Anybody want a ride?
有人要搭便车吗
Nah, I'm gonna hoof it.
不用了 我步行
Work off the carbs while I eat the rest of these.
边走边消化 再把剩下的这些搞定
All right. See you morons tomorrow.
好吧 你们这些呆瓜 明天见
See you. Later, man.
再见 回见
See you. What about you?
回见 你怎么办
Uh, I'm gonna clear my head.
我散步吹风静一下
Okay. Yeah.
随你吧 好
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, though.
明天见
Yeah. Have a good one.
好 晚安
No!
不要
Please don't! No, no!
拜托 不要 不要
Please! -
求你了
I'm honored by this award
我很荣幸获此奖项
and for the recognition that it bestows.
也很高兴大家对我们的认可
The Landmark Organization has been a beacon of hope
对许多人来说 里程碑组织是个
and opportunity for so many in our community.
既蕴含希望又充满机遇的灯塔
But for me, the highest honor
于我而言 与波特兰警局的
is serving with the men and women
各位同事共事
of the Portland Police Bureau,
才是最高荣誉
whose bravery and commitment and dedication to law and order
他们为维护♥法♥律与秩序表现出的勇敢和奉献
is a constant source of inspiration.
不断地鼓舞着我
So, to them, I say thank you.
所以 我向他们表示诚挚的感谢
And with them, I share in this award.
这个奖 也属于大家
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you so much, gentlemen. Pleasure.
非常感谢 先生们 尽兴
Let me buy you a well-deserved drink, captain.
我请你杯喝的吧 队长 你当之无愧
I thought they were free.
不是免费供应饮品吗
Yeah, that's why I'm buying.
所以我才请你喝啊
Uh, he bought us one too.
他也请我们喝了
I liked your speech, captain.
你讲得真好 队长
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢 尼克
To be honest, I don't, uh, really like these things.
说老实话 我不是很喜欢这些东西
It always feels like I'm getting the credit for other people's work.
总感觉像抢了别人的功劳
Well, you are.
确实
Well, he is... I'm sorry.
他就是嘛 抱歉
What precinct do you work at again, sergeant?
你现在在哪片辖区高就呢 警官
I think I should buy you another drink, sir.
我应该再给你买♥♥杯酒 长官
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
So Nick tells me you're feeling better.
尼克说你好多了
Yeah. I am. Thank you.
对 谢谢关心
A murder and a home invasion
西面的警♥察♥都在忙着处理
has everybody on the west side tied up,
谋杀案和入室抢劫案
so they need us to handle a 55 Adam in Mill Park.
所以要我们处理米尔公园55号♥封锁区的案子
I thought this was our night off.
我以为今晚是休息之夜呢
The "off" part is over. I'm so sorry.
休息结束了 抱歉
No, it's okay. I understand.
没事 我理解
You take the car. I'll go with Hank.
你开车回去 我搭汉克的车
Ooh, no, bad idea. I walked.
不好意思 我走来的
Well, I'll just take a cab.
我叫辆出租车好了
No, I could always take you home, if you don't mind waiting.
我可以送你回家 只要你等得及
If that's not too much trouble.
希望不会麻烦到您
I just made a speech about bravery and commitment.
我刚刚做了个关于勇敢和付出的演讲
It's the least I can do.
这只是举手之劳
Here you go, sir.
给您 先生
I guess I don't really want this.
看来是喝不成了
Why not?
喝就喝吧
Got a bad one here, fellas--
挺惨的凶杀案 两位
young kid.
死者是个孩子
Some workers heard screaming, called it in.
一些工人听到了喊叫声就报了警
Couple of unis took a look around,
一些警员巡查了四周
and they found him back here.
在这后面发现了他
What do we got?
有什么线索
I have no idea.
毫无头绪
They went for his throat, I'm guessing a hunting knife...
凶手割了他的喉 我猜用的是猎刀...
Maybe a saw.
也可能是锯子
Secure it big. Already on it.
扩大警戒范围 已经安排了
Still got his wallet.
留下了他的钱包
We got money, credit card, driver's license,
钱 信♥用♥卡♥ 驾照
all here.
全在这
Brandon Kingston-- just turned 18.
布兰登·金斯顿 刚满18岁
He must've walked up this way,
他一定是从这条路过来的
got attacked right here, dragged over here,
在那受到攻击 然后被拖到这里
and finished off.
一刀封喉
Killer had to be bloody.
凶手肯定满身沾血
He wouldn't want to walk back out on the street
他肯定不愿走回到街上
where he could be seen.
会被人看到
Probably went out that way.
可能是沿这里逃跑的
Hello?
喂
Who's this?
你是谁
Where's Brandon?
布兰登在哪
Hello?
在吗
Where's Brandon?
布兰登在哪
Thank you for driving me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Of course.
不客气
Uh, good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Hey, man!
看路啊
Jeez!
天呐
What kind of idiot are you?
你脑子有病啊
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How much you had to drink, buddy?
哥们儿 你这是喝了多少啊
You know you could kill someone.
你这会撞死人的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我懂 我懂
Why don't you give me your keys?
你还是把车钥匙给我吧
No, it's just--
不用 这只是...
Give me your keys, man.
把车钥匙给我
Come on, seriously.
我是认真的
When was the last time you saw Brandon?
你们最后见到布兰登是什么时候
We were all at Zell's last night.
我们昨晚都在泽尔咖啡店
Brandon, you three-- anybody else?
布兰登和你们三个 还有别人吗
Kevin. Uh, he was just too upset to come over.
还有凯文 他太难过了就没过来
What time did you go to Zell's?
你们什么时间去的泽尔咖啡店
Right after we finished practice, about 8:30.
练习结束后就去了 大约8:30
And you're all on the same team?
你们都在一个队伍吗
Um, not exactly.
不是这样的
Not exactly what?
不是怎样的
Well, whoever wins the finals here
谁赢下了校际总冠军
gets to represent the school in Salem.
就能代表学校去塞伦比赛
After that, it's the nationals.
在那之后 还有全国总决赛
How'd you get to the cafe from school?
你们怎么从学校去的咖啡店
Uh, Jenny drove us.
坐詹妮的车去的
And how long did you stay?
在那待了多久
Um, about an hour and a half.
大约一个半小时
I would have given them all a ride home,
我应该送他们回家的
but they wanted to walk.
但他们想散步
Did Brandon have any trouble at school?
布兰登在学校有什么麻烦事吗
Was anybody giving him a hard time?
有人跟他不对盘吗
No.
没有
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
He was a cool guy. Everyone liked him.
他是个酷小子 大家都喜欢他
Why did you call Brandon last night?
你为什么昨晚会给布兰登打电♥话♥
I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to talk.
我睡不着 想说说话
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表