剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But right now, she's just Carly.
可现在 她只是卡莉
You ain't going nowhere.
你无处可逃了
She might be hurt.
她可能受伤了
This is all his fault.
都是他的错
He's the reason why the cops are here.
是他把那些警♥察♥招来的
Let's kill him now.
现在就杀了他吧
Nah.
不
We got something special for you.
我们为你准备了些特别的
We'll get rid of the cops first.
先把那些警♥察♥搞定
Time to show 'em what we're really made of.
是时候向他们显露真面目了
You couldn't see what I saw.
你无法看到我所见的东西
I can, Hank.
我可以 汉克
Just like I saw Brinkerhoff and the wildemann
就像我能看到布林克霍夫和那个野人一样
and others that you haven't seen.
我还能看到其他你见不到的东西
Yeah, then you're crazy too. I thought I was.
那你也疯了 我也曾以为是这样
Then I found out it was a lot more complicated than that.
但我发现事情远比这复杂的多
Look, we don't have a lot of time to talk about it right now.
我们此刻没这么多时间来谈论这个
Just, you have to believe me, Hank.
你得相信我 汉克
I know what you've been going through,
我了解你所经历的一切
and I know what you've seen,
也知道你所见到的东西
and I've seen a lot more of it for a lot longer.
我甚至见过更多 也比你更早发现
I'm sorry, Hank.
很抱歉 汉克
I didn't mean for that to happen.
我无心这样做的
I just--
我只是...
I thought he was gonna kill me.
我以为他会杀我
Why?
为什么
He's a Grimm.
他是个格林
That's what they do.
这是他们的工作
A what? A Grimm.
一个什么 格林
It's sort of a family problem.
算是个家族问题
Look, I promise I'll explain it better later.
我保证之后会好好解释清楚
But right now, you just have to trust me.
但现在 你必须得相信我
Fellas!
伙计们
We need to talk!
咱们得谈谈
I want to come in.
我想进去谈
I'm unarmed.
没带武器
We can work this out where nobody gets hurt.
咱们可以和平解决此事
He's lying.
他在撒谎
But if anything happens to me...
但如果我出了什么事...
Jarold dies.
加洛德也活不了
You good with that?
你们同意吗
What's he trying to pull?
他要干什么
He thinks he's got an advantage
他以为他的身份是优势
because of what he is, but he doesn't know what I am.
但他并不知道我的身份
So we're gonna let him in.
那咱们就放他进来
Is he gonna do what Carly did? I think so.
他会像卡莉一样变身吗 应该会
You've got to be ready.
你得准备好
Oh, I'm ready.
我准备好了
Hayden, come on in!
海登 进来吧
We can work this out, fellas.
咱们能和平解决此事的 伙计们
There's no need to get serious.
没必要搞得那么僵
I just want to talk.
我只是想谈谈
Not armed.
没带武器
Glad to see you're okay, sweetie.
看到你没事可真好 宝贝
Don't talk to her.
别和她说话
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Anything you say can and will
你所说的每一句话
be used against you in a court of law.
都将作为呈堂证供
Oh, come on, guys.
得了 伙计们
You know this is never going to court.
你们知道这事不可能上庭的
You fellas, you have no idea what you're dealing with.
你们几个 完全就不知道自己要面对的是什么
Let me show you why.
让大爷来告诉你们原因
Coyotl, right? Yeah, Hank.
野狼精 对吧 是的 汉克
That's the second one today.
今天见到的第二只
That's right. He's a Grimm.
没错 他是个格林
Anything happens to me, they'll kill you all!
要是我出了什么事 他们会杀光你们的
It's time for you to scream.
是时候尖叫了
Let's go.
咱们上
He's killing them!
他在残杀他们
Make him stop!
让他停手
When they're done...
等他们完事了
there won't be nothing left.
那里连根骨头都不会剩
She's mine.
她就是我的了
Guns on the ground.
把枪放在地上
He's a Grimm.
他是个格林
Put your hands up.
举起手来
Daddy, Daddy! Baby.
爸爸 宝贝
I got you.
总算找到你了
I got you, I got you. It's okay.
我找到你了 没事了
I got you.
我在呢
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了
Who was in your room that night?
那晚谁闯入了你的房♥间
Kyle and Todd.
凯尔和托德
They got in through the window.
他们从窗户进来的
And about what time was that?
大概是什么时候
I think about 8:45.
大概8点45分吧
I'm not sure exactly.
我记不清楚了
You all right, Hank?
你没事吧 汉克
You know, I've filled out a lot of reports.
我写过很多案情报告
They're always pretty straightforward:
都很简单
names, dates, who did what to who and why.
名字 日期 案情概要和作案动机
But...this...
但这...
this one, I don't know.
这件案子 我不知道怎么写
It's...
这...
It's the first time
这是第一次
I can't really write what I know.
我不能如实写出我所了解的案情
Well, you don't have to put everything down, do you?
你没必要一字不落全写下来 是吧
You saved Carly's life, Hank.
你救了卡莉的命 汉克
I hope that's all that matters.
我想这才是最重要的
Hey, man, you know it does.
兄弟 的确是
I mean, it's not easy being this...different.
与众不同...其实并不容易
I would have told you the truth if I could have.
如果能告诉你实情 我早告诉你了
Nothing's changed, okay?
一切都没有因此而改变
I'm just glad you came to me.
我很高兴你来找我
Hey, so let me get this straight.
我就直说了吧
In the last six hours,
过去六小时里
you've arrested six villains,
你逮捕了六个恶棍
saved a damsel in distress,
救出一名身陷水火的少女
and reunited a family,
使得一个家庭得以重聚
while I filled out three dozen overtime reports
而哥哥我却一头扎在三打超时未填的报告里
and scrubbed out the coffeemaker.
还把咖啡机擦了个锃亮
Yeah, we've all put in a rich, full day.
咱们真是各自度过了充实而又有意义的一天啊
Look. Hank, I know today has been--
汉克 我知道今天...
Don't even try.
别说了
What?
怎么了
Today's been one of the better days of my life.
今天算是我人生中的高♥潮♥
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. How?
是啊 怎么说
Because I might be crazy,
因为我可能是疯了
but now I know I'm not alone.
但现在我知道我不是一个人
It's the hospital.
医院打来的
Yeah.
你好
Hello, Mr. Burkhardt. This is Dr. Saliman.
你好 伯克哈德先生 我是萨利曼医生
Juliette is ready to be discharged.
朱丽叶可以出院了
You can pick her up this evening.
你今晚就可以来接她
Okay.
好的
Well, Juliette, this must be really weird for you.
朱丽叶 你肯定会觉得很奇怪
Like, I'm a stranger in your house.
在你看来 我就是个住在你家的陌生人
But, to me, this our house.
但对我而言 这是我们共同的家
Well, the doctor said familiar surroundings should help.
医生说熟悉的环境有利于病情好转
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表