剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I think he's doing inventory in the back.
他现在应该在后面清点库存
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey, John.
约翰
Couple of detectives here to see you.
有两位探员想要见你
John Kreski.
约翰·科瑞斯基
Detective Burkhardt, Detective Griffin, Portland Police.
波特兰警局的伯克哈德和格里芬警探
If it's about Craig Ferren, I got nothing to say.
如果和克雷格·费伦有关 我没什么可说
Well, there's a possibility the case might be reopened.
现在这起案件可能要重新审理
A little late for that, isn't it?
这有点晚了 不是吗
We have to ask you a few questions
关于那晚发生的事
about what happened that night.
我们有几个问题想问你
You can ask, I'm not gonna answer
你可以问 但我不会回答的
'cause I did all my answering seven years ago,
因为七年前我该说的都说了
so I'm gonna go back to work.
所以现在我要继续工作了
And you guys can have a nice day.
祝你们有愉快的一天
Craig Ferren found out about you and your brother.
克雷格·费伦发现你和你哥哥的秘密了
Now he couldn't explain it, but I can.
他现在解释不了 但是我可以
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You like the taste of human flesh, Johnny?
约翰尼 你喜欢人肉的鲜美吧
What?
什么
Ferren drew this.
费伦画了这个
Pretty good likeness of a wendigo, wouldn't you say?
和食人怪很像 你觉得呢
Now, what do you think?
现在你怎么说
Is this you, or is it your brother?
这是你 还是你哥哥
My brother's dead. Get out of my face.
我哥哥死了 从我眼前滚开
Oh, what's the matter?
这是怎么回事啊
You got something to hide?
你还想隐瞒什么
Bodies maybe?
尸体吗
Leftovers from last night's dinner guest?
还是昨天晚上吃剩的人肉渣
Ferren is the monster!
费伦才是恶人
He killed my brother, tried to kill me.
他杀了我哥哥 还想杀我
And he's gonna die for it.
血债血还
You go to hell.
你去死吧
So?
怎么样
He's a wendigo.
他是食人怪
Ferren was telling the truth.
费伦说的是实话
I wish that was enough to arrest him,
真希望这就足够逮捕他
but we need to find some bodies.
不过我们得找到些尸体
We're gonna find out where he lives,
我们得查出他的住处
and the manager should know.
那个经理应该知道
Rosalee's Monroe, it's me.
罗莎莉的... 门罗 是我
Rosalee, how's it going?
罗莎莉 你那怎么样了
My aunt's getting better.
我阿姨好多了
I think another week or two, and I can get out of here.
我想再等一两周 就能回来了
I just wanted to see how things were going with you.
我只是想问问你怎么样了
Hey, I got a customer.
有客人了
Okay, I'll call you later.
好吧 我一会儿再打给你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
You said you could help me? True.
你说你能帮我 是的
But as I told you before,
不过我之前跟你说过
I need to see both of you.
我得见到你们两个人
I'm bringing her in tomorrow.
我明天会把她带来
Now I need to make sure we have complete privacy.
现在我得确保这事绝对隐秘
What, you want me to close the shop?
什么 你要我把店关了吗
I'll pay whatever it costs.
价钱随你开
Now how long is this gonna take?
这要花多长时间
Uh, well, um... I have to assess the situation,
我得先评估一下情况
and I'm guessing maybe half an hour for that.
这大约需要半个小时
And then based on what I find out
然后根据我发现的问题
and also based on my consultations
还要根据
with my, you know, professional colleagues,
我与我的专家组的会诊结果
I can hopefully formulate some kind of a treatment.
才能制定出治疗方案
How long is that gonna take?
这又要多长时间
I won't know until I talk to the two of you.
这得等我跟你们俩聊过之后才能确定
Sorry, I can't be more specific than that.
抱歉 我没法再具体了
This is a very complicated issue.
问题太复杂
These compulsive romantic entanglements
这类欲罢不能的男女纠葛
can be highly combustible,
很容易擦枪走火
bordering on the, like, nuclear.
就跟核武器似的会一发不可收拾
Yeah.
是的
Which is why I'm sure
所以我确定明天
you'll be here tomorrow.
你们会来的
About what time would you like to do this?
你们想要几点开始呢
I--
我...
I'll call you when I know the exact time.
等确定了时间我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll do my very best to get you...
我会竭尽所能地帮你们...
de-obsessified.
解除困扰
So what are we doing here? Search the house.
我们来这里干什么 搜查房♥子
Do we have probable cause? Hell, yeah.
我们有正当理由吗 当然有
There's a warrant out on him. He skipped jury duty.
有张他的逮捕令 他逃避了陪审员义务
Works for me.
我能接受
Let's check the floors.
检查一下地板
Maybe there's some loose boards,
也许会有松动的地板
a concealed door, something.
或者暗门什么的
Floor's all linoleum in here.
地板铺的全是仿砖漆布
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Scratches on the floor.
地上有划痕
That refrigerator's been moved a lot.
那个冰箱似乎常被移♥动♥
Strange place to put access to a crawl space.
在这儿弄个暗道真够奇怪的
Yeah, unless he didn't want someone to find it.
除非他不想让别人发现
After you.
你先请
Sorry, Craig.
抱歉 克雷格
I'm afraid it's time.
时间到了
Stand up, turn around, face the wall.
站起来 转过身 面朝墙
Hey, Nick,
尼克
check this out.
来看这个
All right.
好的
Help me move this.
帮我移一下
Well, that should be enough to stop the execution.
这应该足够阻止死刑了
Let's get forensics down here
我们得叫法医过来
and call the D.A.
然后给地方检察官打电♥话♥
Hank!
汉克
Hank?
汉克
You get him?
抓住了吗
I wounded him.
我把他打伤了
It's not good, is it?
情况不妙 是吧
No.
是的
Tonight's execution of Craig Ferren
今晚克雷格·费伦的死刑
demonstrated two things to this community--
向社会证明了两件事
that justice has been accomplished
第一 麦尔斯·科瑞斯基一家以及
for the family of Miles Kreski and the people of the state
全国人♥民♥的正义已经得到伸张
and that the office of the district attorney
第二 地方检察官办公厅
remains as tough on crime--
对犯罪活动坚决打击的强硬态度
I think we should change
我认为我们应该把
"office of the district attorney" to "my" office.
"地方检察官办公室"改成"我的"办公室
Personalize it.
把它个人化
I like it.
我喜欢
Blood trail leads out.
有血迹
I'm going after him.
我去追他
No, you gotta call this in.
不 你得先打电♥话♥
Nick.
尼克
If you want to save Ferren's life, this can't wait.
你要救费伦的话 就不能再等了
Nick, this is my deal.
尼克 此事因我而起
I pulled you in on this.
我拖你下水的
I'm going after him.
我去追他
You call the D.A.
你给地方检察官打电♥话♥
Dispatch.
调度中心
Yeah, this is Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
I need you to patch me through
请你帮我接
to the district attorney.
地方检察官
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表