剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, the fireworks were at the dairy.
是乳品厂放的烟花
Right? Your dad used to take you there
对吧 你小时候
when you were a little girl.
跟你♥爸♥爸去过那里
I told you about that?
我跟你说过
Yeah. Yeah, come on.
对啊 是这样吧
You-- your dad had this whistle
你♥爸♥爸脖子上
he wore around his neck, right?
还挂着个哨子 对吧
And he would make birdcalls with it,
他还用哨子吹出鸟叫声
and you'd get very embarrassed.
让你尴尬得不得了
Nick, I remember telling you that.
尼克 我想起来了 我是跟你说过
I remember that.
我想起来了
what?
什么
We were here.
我们当时就在这里
We were cooking dinner just like we are now, and--
那会儿也是做晚饭的时候 就跟现在一样
I remember you.
我记起你了
I do. I remember you.
真的 我记起你了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Everything I put you through.
让你经受这一切
Now it's all coming back to me.
现在我都想起来了
Wait, wait.
等等
Wait, what's the last thing that you remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
Um, you were...
你在...
you were telling me about your ancestors
你在告诉我你祖先的事情
who could see things in you.
他们能看到人的本质
You could see them too.
你也能看到
I didn't believe you.
我当时不相信
Do you believe me now?
你现在相信了吗
Yes, yes, everything.
相信 我都信了
All the terrible stuff that happened,
发生了这么多可怕的事情
it totally makes sense.
把一切都串起来了
Of course I believe you.
我当然相信你
Isn't that your alarm?
那不是你的闹钟吗
Don't you have to wake up?
你还不赶紧醒醒
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Hey, there.
乖女儿
How are you?
你好啊
Hey, Rosalee.
罗莎莉
How's your aunt doing?
你阿姨怎么样了
Oh, the same.
老样子
Question is, how are you?
问题是 你怎么样
I'm good, you know?
我挺好
Getting the hang of it, yeah.
药店的事都了解得七七八八了
I meant Angelina.
我是说安吉丽娜的事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, um, you know.
你说这个啊
Getting there, yeah.
快没事了
Yeah, it was-- it was pretty awful.
真是个...可怕的经历
I'm so sorry, Monroe.
我很遗憾 门罗
Well, I got a call this morning for a special order.
我今天早上接到了一个特别订单
Customer is going to come in and pick it up.
顾客要来取药
His name is Leroy.
他叫勒罗伊
Inner ear problem.
内耳问题
You're going to have to mix it and give it to him
你要把药配好连同入耳式治疗器
with the assourdissant.
一起给他
What's that?
那是什么
It's hanging on a hook on the side of that big shelf.
挂在大药架旁边的钩子上
It looks like antique earbuds with kind of a crown on top.
样子就是连在类似王冠上的过时耳塞
It looks sturdy, but be gentle.
看着很坚固 但是小心轻放
It is the only one I have.
我就这一个
Got it. Great.
找到了 很好
Can you get a pen and paper and write this down?
能拿纸笔做下记录吗
Ready when you are.
只等你开口了
The first ingredient is dunkelkatzenpisson.
第一味药是黑猫露
Excuse me? I mean, is that what I think it is?
什么 是我想的那玩意儿吗
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
The GPS is not a toy, all right?
导航仪不是玩具 好吗
You got another card? This got denied.
你还有其他卡吗 这张卡刷不了
Run it again. I did, okay?
再刷一遍 我试过了
Another card or cash.
换张卡或者付现金
I don't have all day dealing just with you.
我没时间跟你耗着
Just run it again!
再给我刷一遍
Look, I'm sorry, okay? Are we gonna have a problem?
抱歉 想闹事吗
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
No. No problem.
不 不闹事
Oh, you got a low tire there in the front.
你前面的车胎瘪了
Air is free.
打气不要钱
This one doesn't work either.
这张卡也不能刷
You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Can we try some cash now?
现在能付现金了吗
It's in the truck.
钱在车里
Yeah, right.
对 可不是嘛
Hi, you busy?
在忙吗
Ride your bike over.
把摩托车骑过来
I'll change your oil.
我给你换油
Hold on. Something fell.
等一下 有东西倒了
Oh, I miss a good old time
真怀念那美好的旧日时光
when people just shot, stabbed, or strangled each other.
作案方式只有枪杀 刀捅或勒死
Why, what happened here?
怎么说 这里发生了什么
None of the above.
以上都不是
Victim's name is Leo Stiles.
死者叫里奥·斯泰尔斯
Who found him?
谁发现的尸体
His girlfriend.
他女朋友
He told her to stop by, and he'd change her oil.
他让她过来 要帮她换油
She rode her bike, so that's open to interpretation.
她骑摩托过来 这个就有待进一步解释了
Any cameras?
有摄像头吗
Two. One covering the pumps,
有两个 一个在加油泵上面
and this one here was smashed.
而这边这个被砸了
We might get something off it.
也许还能有些收获
Where do you want the download? Precinct.
视频给你们发哪 发警局吧
And let's get the info off that credit card machine.
把刷♥卡♥机信息也调出来
Yep.
好的
You gotta see the restroom.
你应该去看看洗手间
Whoever killed him took the time to clean up.
凶手还花时间把自己清理了一番
It's gonna be okay, Daddy.
一切会好起来的 爸爸
Look at me.
看着我
April, look at me.
艾普丽尔 看着我
If the police see my truck,
如果警♥察♥看见我的卡车
they're gonna stop us.
就会截停我们的
You understand?
你懂吗
"These are the times that try men's souls."
"此乃我辈心灵饱受考验的时代"
You remembered that.
你还记得
We're not "Summer Soldiers"
我们又不是
who just sit on our butts and worry.
只会怨天尤人的"夏日士兵"
I think we can get rid of a worry right now.
看来有法子解决我们的顾虑了
There were two cameras-- one on the pumps
有两个摄像头 一个在加油泵上
and one on the register in the office.
另一个在办公室的收银台上
This one's from the register.
这是从收银台上拍到的
This call came from the victim's girlfriend.
电♥话♥是死者女友打来的
She was the one who found the body.
就是她发现了尸体
We ran the credit card data.
我们查了信♥用♥卡♥记录
Turns out the last two cards swiped were denied.
发现最近的两次刷♥卡♥都被拒绝了
They were registered to a William Robert Granger,
信♥用♥卡♥所有者为威廉·罗伯特·格兰杰
1624 Salal Creek Road.
家住沙巴溪路1624号♥
And now, on camera number two,
二号♥摄像头
which he didn't smash...
也就是没被砸的那个
Here, he's driving away.
看 他正驾车离开
But let me show you this.
但看看这个
The license plate off his truck.
他卡车的牌照
449BHC, registered to the same Robert Granger.
449BHC 也在罗伯特·格兰杰名下
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表