剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Nidaria, I need to ask you a few questions.
尼德里亚先生 我想问你几个问题
Mr. Nidaria.
尼德里亚先生
He refused to say anything.
他缄默不言
Except that he'd already called his lawyer.
只说自己已经通知了律师
Did the defendant express any remorse
被告对妻子的遭遇
about what happened to his wife?
有没有表示懊悔之情呢
No. No, not to me.
没有 我没看出来
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Your witness.
该你了
Let me just say, sergeant,
这样说吧 警官
that we appreciate the hard work of the police department.
我们很感激警署的辛勤工作
We understand the pressure you're under
我们明白每次进入犯罪现场时
every time you face a crime scene.
你们所承受的压力
It's not easy facing death on a regular basis.
经常面对死亡绝非易事
You testified that my client
你作证声称我的委托人
failed to express remorse...
没有表达懊悔之情...
which sounds to me
在我看来
like the description a police officer would've had,
这更像对一个面对死亡
one who experiences death on a daily basis.
习以为常的警♥察♥做出的描述
I want you to go back to that night one more time.
我想让你再回想一下那晚的情况
My client was devastated by her death.
我的委托人对他妻子的死伤心欲绝
My client was, in fact,
事实上 我的委托人当时
in tears when you saw him.
已经泪流满面
Objection.
反对
Leading the witness.
引导证人
Sustained.
反对有效
Then I'll let you tell it in your own words.
那我请你自己说出事实
What did you see, sergeant?
你看到了什么 警官
Mr. Nidaria, I need to ask you a few questions.
尼德里亚先生 我想问你几个问题
I tried to stop her.
我尽力阻止她了
God, this can't be happening.
天啊 这不是真的
Uh, well...
其实...
When I first saw the defendant, he was, uh--
我初见被告时 他...
Take your time, sergeant.
慢慢想 警官
This is very important.
这非常重要
Yeah, I think he was...
没错 我想他在...
crying.
哭
Crying.
哭
Would you say he was distraught?
你是说 他心烦意乱
Yes.
对
Thank you, sergeant.
谢谢你 警官
What the hell?
什么情况
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
I'm telling you.
我就说嘛
It's the toad.
就是蟾蜍搞的鬼
Okay guys. What's going on?
好了 到底怎么回事
So Barry Kellogg is a ziegevolk?
所以巴里·凯洛格是个山羊怪
That's how he wins.
所以他能赢
I still can't believe he got Wu
我还是不相信他让吴警官
to reverse his testimony.
更改了自己的证词
He's using some kind of rare type toad
他吃了某种罕见的蟾蜍
to really supercharge the ziegevolk pheromones.
来增强了山羊怪信息素
He's been drugging us.
他在给我们下迷♥药♥
He's got the whole courtroom bamboozled.
是迷惑了整个法庭
It's so obvious.
这不明摆着吗
I can't believe I didn't see it from the beginning.
真不相信我开始时没发现
Now that we know what we're dealing with,
既然我们已经知道要对付的是什么
isn't there some sort of...
那你能不能制♥作♥某种
immunity nasal spray you can make
免疫性的喷鼻剂
to keep Kellogg from influencing you?
来让你免受凯洛格的影响呢
Maybe.
可能吧
Just getting it into Rosalee isn't gonna do any good.
光给罗莎莉一人用也不是办法啊
We'd need the whole jury to vote guilty.
整个陪审团投票通过才能定他有罪
Could you prove some sort of malpractice?
你能证明他有不法行为吗
How? Eating frogs isn't illegal.
怎么证明 吃青蛙又不违法
And forget trying to prove
更别想证明
they have magical powers to influence a jury.
他们用魔力影响陪审团的事实
And besides, this guy puts killers back on the streets.
况且 这家伙让能让凶手重出江湖
Tanking one case isn't enough.
摆平这一个案子远远不够
We need to figure out a way to stop him for good.
我们得想出一个永绝后患的方法
We don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
Closing arguments are tomorrow.
结案陈词就在明天
Here's something about pheromone production
这有一些关于用蝾螈产生
using salamanders.
信息素的资料
No. Gotta be toads.
不 应该找蟾蜍的
This one has a lengthy treatise
这有一个关于山羊怪解剖的
on ziegevolk anatomy, but...
长篇论文 但是...
the author seems mostly interested in
作者的兴趣好像主要在
rehashing the old "Three Versus Four Stomachs" Debate.
老生重弹那"是三个还是四个胃"争论
That's a debate? Oh, yeah.
这有争论这个的 有啊
Wait, there's something here in the ziegevolk's brain.
等下 山羊怪的大脑里有些东西
The geruck gland, which is below the hypothalamus,
在下丘脑下方 有个魅惑腺
is unique to the ziegevolk and is devoted solely
是山羊怪独有的 专门用于
to regulating the release of pheromones
通过汗腺 调节和释放
through the sweat glands.
信息素的
That's how they utilize their pheromones so effectively.
这就是他们能如此有效地利用信息素的原因
What does it say about toads? Nothing here.
那有说到蟾蜍吗 这里没有
But it's pretty obvious
但很明显
that when they eat certain amphibians,
他们吃了某种两栖动物后
it super-stimulates this gland
会剧烈刺♥激♥这个腺体
and sends the production and strength of the pheromone into overdrive,
并将信息素的产量和强度推向峰值
so-- so this is our target.
所以 这就是我们的目标
And how do we get to it?
那我们要怎么做
We make a solution that neutralizes that gland,
我们要找个使腺体失效的办法
which will stop him from producing pheromones
这样无论他吃多少蟾蜍
no matter how many toads he eats.
他都没法产生信息素
Sort of a pheromone vasectomy,
类似于信息素结扎手术
which will negate everything he's told the jury.
会否定他告诉陪审团的一切
Well, let's do it. Okay.
很好 开始吧 好的
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不 不
There's one unfortunate ingredient we need.
有个极难获取的原料
Should've seen that coming.
早该料到有这事
What is it? Barry Kellogg's sweat.
是什么 巴里·凯洛格的汗液
How the hell do we get that?
我们要怎么弄到那东西
First, we find him.
首先 找到他
And then we make him sweat.
然后让他流汗
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not sure I should really leave with you.
我都不知道要不要跟你一起离开
It's up to you.
这取决于你
I hardly know you.
我都不认识你
But you feel safe and secure with me,
但你觉得和我在一起很安全很可靠
and you wanna come back to my room.
想和我一起回房♥间
You know what, I think I do.
我还真想
I've never done this before.
这是我第一次做这种事
I won't hold that against you.
我不会说你什么的
What was that?
那是什么
Police!
警♥察♥
You okay, Miss?
小姐 你还好吗
Something just jumped out at us. I don't know what it was.
突然有个东西跳了出来 我不知道那是什么
Some kind of maniac. I'll call it in.
像是个疯子 我来报案
All right, what's your name? Olivia Sutton.
好了 你叫什么 奥莉薇娅·萨顿
Why don't you get back in the bar, Ms. Sutton,
萨顿女士 你还是回酒吧里
get off the street?
别待在街道上
Help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
What's wrong? Blutbad!
怎么了 狼人
Get in the truck!
上车
Go, go! Come on, come on!
快开 快走 快走
How'd it go?
怎么样了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表