剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
Where was it?
它刚才在什么地方
And it's out on the street now?
它现在在大街上了吗
I didn't have a lot of choice.
我也没办法啊
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
还好你没事
Me too. Should we go look?
我也很庆幸 要出去看看吗
No.
还是别看了
Right. There's cleaning up to do there.
也是 这里需要赶快收拾干净
Hey, I'll make you a deal.
我们做个交易怎么样
I'll help you clean up if you take a break and--
我帮你收拾这里 如果你愿意休息一下
well, I was up in my attic, and I-I found
那个...我在阁楼里的时候发现了
my great-grandmother's old picnic basket?
我曾祖母的野餐篮
It's like a beauty from the early '20s, I think?
我估摸着是个上世纪二十年代的珍品
And I just thought, "Well"--
所以我就想 那个--
Are you asking me out on a picnic?
你想约我去野餐吗
Uh, that depends on what you say.
这得看你的答案
And if you were to say yes, then--then, yes.
你如果答应了 那就是
But if you were to say no,
你如果不答应
then, you know, just wand to tell you
那 那我就只是想告诉你
about my great-grandmother's picnic basket
我在阁楼里找到了
I found in the attic.
我曾祖母的野餐篮
I haven't been on a picnic in a long time.
我已经好久没去过野餐了
I'm--I'm kind of leaning towards that being a yes.
我个人觉得你这是同意了
All right.
是吗
Cool.
太好了
We all felt so bad about what happened here
我们都对你和女朋友住的这座房♥子
at your house you share with your not-wife.
所发生的事感到难过
Oh, and here she is.
原来她在家啊
The wife made you a quilt.
我老婆给你们做了床被子
里德与凯利伯克哈特
讣告档案
I got the details you wanted on those passengers, captain.
队长 我查了您要的乘客的资料
What'd you find? Ah, three arrivals
有什么收获吗 共有三个乘客
traveled here from Rome, connecting through JFK.
是从罗马出发 在肯尼迪转机到的这
Two are accounted for--
其中两个已经查到资料
Priests coming back from a Vatican shindig.
都是从梵蒂冈度假回来的神父
Got a third? In the wind.
第三个呢 还在查
Now, nobody using that ticketed name rented a car
没有人用那个名字租过车
or checked into a hotel.
或者入住酒店
But get this-- a cab and its driver
但我查到了这个 就在那位神秘旅客的航♥班♥
went missing, off the grid, within 30 minutes
降落半小时之后 一辆出租车和它的车主
of mystery man's plane touching down.
突然失踪了 无法联络上
We've got an A.P.B. out on the cab and driver.
我们已经发布了寻找出租车和司机的告示
Good. Stay on it.
很好 留心着点
Let me know if anything else turns up.
有什么进展及时通知我
Absolutely, sir.
没问题 长官
Griffin.
格里芬
Yeah. Okay, hold on.
没错 稍等
Autopsy's done.
尸检结果出来了
M.E. wants to do a little show-and-tell.
法医要我们自己过去看
Give me 10. We'll be there in 20 minutes.
等我十分钟 我们二十分钟后到
Morning. Hey, captain.
早上好 早上好 队长
Nick, I meant to ask-- how's Juliette doing?
尼克 朱丽叶怎么样了
Well, she seems to be doing a lot better.
似乎好多了
She still has some issues with her memory when it comes to me.
但就是不太记得我
I'm sure it's just temporary.
我肯定这只是暂时的
Anything I can do, just let me know.
需要我做什么尽管说
Thank you.
谢谢
Also, got a heads-up from NYPD.
我们接到了纽约警局的警报
We got a fugitive in the city.
有个逃犯跑到了我们这
We're still in the process of trying to get airport surveillance,
我们还在联♥系♥取得机场的监控录像
but I want you guys to keep a lookout--
我需要你们两个留心
caucasian male, no more detail than that.
白人男性 就这么多提示
But we do have a missing cab and driver that did a pickup
不过我们已经知道有辆出租车和一个司机
at the airport.
在机场接机后失踪
I want you to be careful.
你们要小心点
We think this guy's got an issue with cops.
那个人可能会找警♥察♥的麻烦
Caucasian male-- that really narrows it down.
白人男性 范围真是够小啊
This is such a great idea.
野餐真是个好主意
If you take the blanket...
你负责拿毯子
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
I'll do the heavy lifting.
我就负责拿重的东西
We don't get out enough.
我们出来的太少了
We get stuck inside too much.
总是闷在家里
There was a time I used to love to run through the woods.
我曾经非常热爱在林间奔跑
Oh, man, me too, usually chasing someone--
没错 我也是 一般都是追逐某个人
thing.
某个东西
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It has picnic written all over it.
完全就是野餐的节奏
Allow me.
我来吧
It's kind of like hemorrhagic fever--
好像是出血热
you know, kind of like the Ebola Virus.
有点像埃博拉病毒
You're kidding, right?
你这是在开玩笑吧
No, I'm not kidding, but it's not Ebola.
不 没有开玩笑 但这不是埃博拉病毒
Then it's not contagious? Probably not.
那不会传染吧 也许不会
Since you were exposed last night
因为你们昨晚接触到了死者
and you look reasonably healthy,
但现在还安然无恙
my guess is you don't have anything to worry about.
我想你们无需担忧
That's reassuring. Yeah, sort of.
还真是松了口气 算是吧
Well, just to be sure,
以防万一
I'm gonna take blood samples from both of you.
我得采集你们俩的血液样本
so roll up your sleeves and follow me.
卷起袖子跟姐姐我走吧
Now, maybe this is all 'cause he's a, um--
也许就因为他是...
what did you call it? It's a reinigen.
你叫他什么来着 鼠精
Yeah, maybe it's 'cause he's a reinigen.
对 没准正因为他是鼠精才得病的
I don't know. But whatever he's got,
我不知道 但无论他得了什么病
I think that explains why he attacked Gilko.
我觉得那就是他攻击基尔科的原因
We need to get a background on Stanton--
我们得好好查查斯坦顿的背景
who he was, what he did, where he's been.
他是谁 做过什么事以及去过哪里
I'm so glad you loved the quilt.
很高兴你喜欢那床被子
My wife will be thrilled to hear it.
我妻子听到这消息会很激动的
You can't imagine the kind of language
你无法想象她在家里做那些派时
that went on at my house while she was making that thing.
嘴巴里都在嘀咕些什么
Or maybe you can.
没准你还真知道
Ah, I thought I'd married a longshoreman there for a while.
我曾一度以为自己娶了个港口工人
That's cute.
真有意思
So... Bud, the reason that I wanted to talk to you
巴德 我之所以想和你谈谈
is that I have been having
是因为我最近
some really weird issues with my memory lately.
记忆力上出了点问题
I was in the hospital recently You were?
我最近住院了 是吗
Oh, my God, that's terrible,
天哪 太可怕了
unless, of course, they were saving your life,
除非...当然了...医院在救你的命
in which case, thank God.
这样的话 就得感谢上帝了
Are you all right? Yeah, no, I'm totally okay.
你现在好些了吗 已经没事了
I just-- I just wanted to know what you remember
我只是想问你关于
about me and Nick. You and Nick?
我和尼克的事 你和尼克的事
You guys are the perfect couple.
你俩可真是天作之合
Really? Well, yeah, of course.
真的吗 是啊 当然
I mean, you're so much in love.
你们彼此深爱
I still can't believe why you guys aren't married yet,
我真搞不明白你们怎么还没结婚呢
even though that's none of my business.
虽然这事和我无关
Has something happened to Nick?
尼克出了什么事吗
No, no, no, Nick's fine. Oh, thank God.
不 尼克很好 谢天谢地
You scared me.
你可真吓到我了
I mean, that Nick is one of a kind.
你家尼克可是独一无二的
What he's done for us is far beyond anything
他为我们做的远远超过
we ever expected from someone like him,
我们对他这类人的预期
let me just say. What do you mean?
恕我直言 什么意思
Well, you know, him being a Grimm.
他作为一个格林
A what? A Grimm.
一个什么 一个格林
What's a Grimm?
什么是格林
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表