剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
reported at south entrance to Pier Park.
收到一处袭击报案
It's white male, wearing a Parks and Recreation uniform.
白人男性 身着园林维护制♥服♥
That's our guy, which means he is one, right?
是我们要找的人 也就是说他是格林生物
Yeah. But what kind, I don't know.
是的 但我不清楚是哪种
Unit 24, 10-51, we got it.
24小队 10-51 马上过去
Copy, 24.
收到 24小队
Well, that was, uh, more exciting than any picnic
这是我有生以来
I've ever been in. Sorry.
最刺♥激♥的野餐 抱歉
It's-- it's not your fault.
不是你的错
And the part before was really nice.
在那件事发生之前还是挺不错的
You know, when we were, um-- when we were lounging
我们躺在草地上吃东西
and--and eating, and-- and you were looking at me.
你看着我的时候
Kind of like the way you're looking at me now.
就像你现在看着我这样
Yeah, I remember that part.
我记得那部分
That was the good part.
那是精华部分
You were looking like you were, um...
你那时看起来正要...
going to, um...
正要...
Eh, yeah. Um, we sort of, you know,
没错 我们好像
talked about not rushing things, and--
谈到做事鲁莽
Did we?
是吗
I'm not sure I remember that part.
我似乎不太记得那部分了
I'll say.
我也觉得
Maybe you should get that.
也许你该接电♥话♥
Uh, do I have to? 'cause It could be important.
一定要接吗 因为 可能是要紧事
Mmm, I'm sure it's nothing.
没事的
I'm sure it's just... Nick.
肯定就是 是尼克
Then it's probably life or death.
那可能就是生死大事了
Hey, nick. I'm kind of busy.
尼克 我现在有点忙
You ever hear fluvus pestilentia?
你听说过黄色瘟疫吗
Uh, yeah. It's-- it's, um--
听过 那是
It's the yellow plague. It's old world.
那是黄色瘟疫 东半球常有的疾病
It's really nasty. It's bad for wesen,
这病很恶心 对格林生物来说糟透了
it used to, like, wipe out whole villages.
过去这种病能害死整条村子的人
Okay? Is that all? No.
行了吗 就这样了 不
And I think we've got an outbreak right here in Portland.
我觉得这种瘟疫要在波特兰这儿爆发了
And I tried calling Rosalee--
我给罗莎莉打过电♥话♥
Oh, she's actually right here, in the shop.
她就在这儿 在店里呢
Well, ask her if there's a treatment.
问问她有没有解药
Hey, is there a treatment for fluvus pestilentia--
黄色瘟疫有药可救吗
Can she make it?
她能调配吗
Can you make it? Uhhuh.
你能调配吗 能
She said she I heard.
她说她 我听到了
Look, man, I think we're gonna need some of that--
伙计 我们可能会需要解药
Oh, okay, but, dude,
好的 可是 老兄
you gotta be really careful with this stuff,
你可得小心对付这病
because, uh, the symptoms will fool you.
那些症状会糊弄人
At first, they don't seem to be sick.
起先看起来不像生病
It's like-- but the libido kicks in, big time, you know?
反倒像是性♥欲♥大增 处于极乐的情绪中
It's like supposedly makes you kind of love-drunk, you know?
仿佛让人沉醉于爱意之中
Like, anything goes, you know,
开始饥不择食
inhibition to the wind, and the next thing you know,
毫无节操 然后突然之间
you're in bed, sick to death,
你就会卧床病倒 生不如死
and they're, like, burning your body outside the--
身体灼热...
Oh, God. Rosalee.
天啊 罗莎莉
You got a thing--
你这里有...
Nick. Think I hear something.
尼克 我好像听到点声音
There!
那里
Rosalee! What, now you don't like me?
罗莎莉 怎么 你不喜欢我了吗
What's wrong? No, no,
我做错什么了 不
you didn't do anything wrong! It's just--
你没做错什么 只是...
You could be infected. With love!
你可能被感染了 被爱感染
No! With fluvus pestilentia. With love.
不 是黄色瘟疫 是爱情感染了我
No, Rosalee, I need you to focus.
不 罗莎莉 我要你集中精神
I'm focused.
我很集中
Listen to me! Okay?
听我说 好吗
The guy in the park may have had it,
公园里那个人可能得了这病
and I think he scratched you.
他也许抓伤了你
Oh, man. Listen, you said, just now,
天啊 你刚刚说过
there was a treatment, okay? There's a treatment?
有解药 对吧 有解药吧
How do we make it? I don't feel so good.
我们该怎么调配 我不太舒服
Rosalee, stay with me.
罗莎莉 跟我待在一起
I can't make the treatment without you.
没有你的帮助 我配不出解药
Um, um, it's--
就在...
It's, uh-- it's-- it's in one of these books.
就在其中一本书里
Monroe, I think you're right. I think I'm sick.
门罗 我想你是对的 我是病了
Hurry.
快点
Uhh, pick it up!
给我拾起来
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起 真抱歉
I didn't mean to do that. That's okay.
我不是故意吼你的 没关系
No, this is it. No, this is it.
就是这个
You got it? Yeah.
你找到了 是的
I have all the ingredients in the shop,
所需原料店里都有
but-- but you're going to have to-- to do--
但你必须先...
Stay here.
待在这里
Okay? Don't move.
好吗 别动
I'm gonna make this stuff.
我去配解药
You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
Monroe? No.
门罗 不行
You need to tie me down.
你得把我绑起来
Hang on, Rosalee.
坚持住 罗莎莉
I got all the stuff, all the ingredients.
原料我都找到了
I'm mixing it now, okay? So it shouldn't be too long. Okay?
我要开始配制了 不会太久的 好吗
I just need to add... root of roburea.
只要把栎树根加进去
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
That's the guy we saw in the park!
他就是我们在公园见到的家伙
He came right at me, Nick!
他冲上来袭击我 尼克
Listen, Rosalee's got it too.
罗莎莉也受到感染了
I think he must've scratched her, or something.
他一定是抓伤了她
Rosalee's sick? Rosalee's one?
罗莎莉也病了 罗莎莉也是格林生物
Yeah, she's a-- she's a fuchsbau.
是的 她是狐妖
Then Monroe's one?
那么门罗也是吗
Yeah. Uh, blutbad here. Can we get into this later?
是的 我是狼人 能稍后再说这个吗
I mean, welcome aboard, Hank. You know,
欢迎登上贼船 汉克
I'm glad we don't have to beat around the bush anymore.
很高兴我们不用再遮遮掩掩了
It's just Rosalee's in the other room, okay?
但现在罗莎莉正在另一间屋里
And I'm just about to mix this stuff.
我要马上混合这东西
Okay, how much longer till you're gonna be ready?
好的 你多久能做好
Hey, hey, hey. We're gonna-- we have to treat this guy.
我们得治好这家伙
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
Oh, man.
天啊
She's gone. All right, you stay here.
她跑了 好吧 你留下
Treat him, and I'll find Rosalee.
治好他 我去找罗莎莉
Look, hurry! Hurry!
快点
I can't keep this guy down.
我按不住他
Okay, just got to get a couple of sips of this stuff in him.
好的 只要让他喝几口就行了
Hey! Aw, man!
老兄
I don't have that much of this stuff, okay?
我没那么多解药 好吗
I got to save some for Rosalee. Handcuff him.
我还要给罗莎莉留点 我铐住他吧
Okay. All right. I got him.
好的 好了 铐住了
Okay. Here we go.
好的 来吧
Just a little more now.
再喝一点
Rosalee!
罗莎莉
Hey, Rosalee!
罗莎莉
Look, it's Nick. You're sick, I know.
是我 尼克 我知道你病了
But I need to take you back.
但我要带你回去
Monroe needs to get you this, uh...
门罗要让你喝...
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
I-I think that should do it.
这样应该就行了
Oh, my God, Nick, you didn't have to kill her!
天哪 尼克 你也不用杀了她吧
No, she's unconscious. Get the stuff!
不 她只是晕过去了 把解药拿来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表