剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah?
喂
Hello, my sweet.
你好啊 宝贝
Who is this?
你是谁
Don't tell me you've forgotten the sound of my voice.
别说你不记得我声音了
I could never forget anything about you.
我不会忘了你的任何事
I thought maybe you were still upset about Vienna.
我以为你还在为维也纳的事情生气呢
How could anyone be upset about Vienna?
怎么会有人为维也纳生气呢
I'd like to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
Well, I'd like you to make it up to me too.
我也想让你补偿我
Well, it just so happens I'm on my way back from Tokyo.
我正好在东京回来的路上
Thought I'd stop by.
会去你那稍作停留
I'm staying at the deluxe.
我会住豪华套房♥
Something smells good.
我闻到香味了
I hope so.
但愿吧
What's in the bag?
包里面是什么
It's a burger and fries.
汉堡和薯条
Well, get rid of it.
那就扔了吧
Oh, no. I don't want to intrude.
我可不想打扰到你
You can't intrude if you're invited.
是我邀请你的 不算打扰
I made one of your favorites.
做了你最爱吃的
Chicken cilantro tagine-- you remembered.
摩洛哥香菜炖鸡 你记起来了
Actually, I didn't.
其实 我不记得
But "Nick loves" was written on the recipe in my handwriting,
可菜谱上有我手写的"尼克爱吃的"
so I thought it would be a good call.
所以觉得这会是个好主意
You know, I may never remember who you were, but...
我可能永远也记不起你曾经的样子
I'd like to get to know who you are.
但我想了解现在的你
So I figured this would be a good place to start.
所以我想这会是我们重新开始的好地方
What can I do to help?
我能帮什么忙不
Magnifique.
太赞了
Hey, how about we get out of here?
我们出去怎么样
How about you buy me another drink?
你再请我一杯酒怎么样
You're a pretty good dancer.
你跳舞跳得真棒
You know, I'm celebrating tonight.
今晚我在庆祝
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What are you celebrating?
庆祝什么
Got a big job.
揽到个大活
You're the way I want to celebrate.
你就是我想庆祝的方式
You got a tight, little ass...
这紧俏的小屁♥股♥
just the way I like it.
正和我胃口
You expect a lot for three beers.
不过请了三瓶啤酒 你就想要这么多
And the chicken fingers.
还吃了鸡柳呢
All right, look, before you get the wrong idea,
好吧 在你动歪心思之前
I got to go.
我得走了
Maybe it's you who gave me the wrong idea.
没准误导我动歪心思的人就是你呢
This is my gig.
是我工作的电♥话♥
I got to take this.
得接一下
Thanks for the beer...
谢谢你的啤酒
and the chicken fingers.
和什么破鸡柳
You owe me.
你欠我的
Just cool it, all right?
冷静点 好吗
Let's not take this anyplace you'll regret.
别到最后一发不可收拾
You just keep digging this hole deeper.
你就一直这么欲拒还迎的
I like that.
我喜欢
That's better.
这就好多了
Well, if you like that, you're going to love this.
你喜欢刚才那个 那你肯定会爱上这个
Well, it sort of makes us even.
好了 看来我们扯平了
Not with us, it doesn't.
跟我们可两清不起来
Can I just say that...
我可以夸你...
you look beautiful?
说你很美吗
Well, you look beautiful too.
你也很帅气
Cheers.
干杯
I love your home.
我喜欢你家
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You have quite a collection of clocks...
你收藏了不少钟表呀
Of course.
不愧是钟表匠
Which one is your favorite?
你最喜欢哪一只呢
Oh, well, that's like asking,
这就像问别人
Which one's your favorite child, you know?
"你最喜欢你的哪个孩子"的问题 知道吗
But it's this one...
不过是这只表
Right here.
就在这
Straight out of the black forest.
木材源自黑森林
This particular clock
这只表
was carved in Freiburg in 1862
是1862年由我曾曾曾
by my great-great-great-
好像多说了个曾
might be off a great-grandfather.
祖父在弗莱堡[德国城市]雕刻而成的
And here's the most unique thing about it.
这表有非常特别之处
Okay, first, it's a key-wound shelf cuckoo.
首先 钟表的布谷鸟很重要
With an eight-day run on a single wind.
光是一只翅膀就要耗时八天
It's got the hand-carved cuckoo
这是只纯手工刻制的
with the moving wings and everything.
翅膀和所有东西都是可动的布谷鸟
But get this.
看这个
Hear that?
听到没
It's a baritone.
这鸟是个男中音
It's not a Tweety.
不是翠迪[只有三根毛的鸟宝宝]
That is amazing.
太神奇了
So what was Tokyo about?
去东京干嘛
Family business.
家事
As in, none of mine.
也就是不关我事了
We have no secrets.
我们之间没有秘密
Well, maybe a few.
好吧 可能有一些
Let's just say a certain foreign minister
姑且说是去说服某外♥交♥部♥长
had to be convinced that putting my family first
相信把我的家族放在第一位
was in his own best interest.
对他也是有利无害的
All politics.
哪里都是避不开的政♥治♥
I've never agreed with how your family treated you.
我从不赞同你家人这么对待你
I suspect you have your own vision of the future.
我猜你对未来有自己的想法
I've often wondered if I have any part in it.
我常常想我会不会参与其中
So do I.
我也是
You ever coming back?
你会回来吗
To Vienna?
回维也纳吗
To your rightful place.
回到你该待的地方
Yes.
会的
But only on my terms.
但前提是按我的意愿来
How about your brother's terms?
那你兄弟的意愿怎么办
Eric?
埃里克吗
We always find a way to work things out.
我们总有办法解决的
I heard you killed your cousin.
我听说你杀了你的表亲
I certainly hope nothing like that ever happens to me.
我可不希望这样事情发生在我身上
Get in.
进去
You've put me in a dilemma.
你真是让我进退两难
You killed someone who's supposed to do a job for me.
你杀了替我办事的家伙
He was trying to rape me.
他想强♥暴♥我
Well, you handled it rather well.
你倒是处理得相当好
Makes me wonder if you've done it before.
不禁让我怀疑你以前干过这行当
Am I wasting your time here?
我在这儿会不会耽误你们时间
'Cause I could just leave.
我可以就此拜别
Neat party trick.
高超的调情方式
Your body temp is elevated,
你的体温升高了
and your pulse is a little quicker than it should be,
脉搏也跳得快了些
for someone acting so cool.
对一个如此冷静的人来说可不应该
We have three options.
你有三种选择
You die here.
一是葬身此地
You do the job my guy was going to do.
二是接替刚才那家伙把活干完
Or we call 911 and report a murder.
或者我们喊警♥察♥来处理这起谋杀
I'm willing to cut you a break.
我倒是想放你一马
You do the same job, I'll pay you the same money.
把活干完 钱我一分不少地给你
How much?
多少钱
10,000 up front, 10,000 upon delivery.
预付一万 交货时再付一万
15,000 on delivery.
交货时一万五
And what is it exactly I'm delivering?
我要交的货到底是什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表