剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Watch what happens next.
看看接下来发生的事
Don't pay any attention to the couple.
别管这对小情侣
But right after them
不过紧随其后出来的
come our walking soon-to-be dead.
就是那几个马上要送命的人了
Looks like they're going after the guy
看样子他们是在跟踪
I can't remember.
我记不清的那家伙
Do we really think that guy
你们不会真觉得那家伙
took down these four?
摆平了这四个吧
Maybe he had help.
也许他还有帮手
And maybe he had nothing to do with it.
也许他跟这案子毫无关系
Weird thing is none of the hotel staff
奇怪的是 酒店员工都说
recognized any of them as guests.
这几个人不是酒店客人
You okay, sir?
你没事吧 长官
Yeah, just a headache.
没事 有点头痛
Why don't you get out of here, captain?
不如回家吧 队长
There's nothing more we can do tonight.
今晚我们也只能这样了
All right, keep me posted.
好吧 有情况通知我
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Oh, my God, Nick, don't do it!
天哪 尼克 别这样
Monroe, it's me. Oh, Rosalee.
门罗 是我 罗莎莉
Are you all right? You sound a little stressed.
你没事吧 听声音好像很紧张
A little. I'm sort of stuck in the middle
有一点 我被卷入了
of a "Juliette, Nick, and another man" thing.
"朱丽叶 尼克和第三者"的感情纠葛里
Not Nick with another man. It--
不是尼克有了基友...
Juliette is seeing someone else?
朱丽叶红杏出墙了
Oh, yeah, yeah. And it gets better.
是的 高♥潮♥在这里
It's Nick's captain.
对象是尼克的队长
Oh, my God.
天哪
He was the one who came in
就是他要来治疗
with the obsessive romantic compulsion.
强迫爱情症
And remember how you told me that I should have them both come in?
还记得你说要双方一起来治疗吗
Well, they did, and it turns out
他们一起来了 但女方居然是
the woman was Juliette. What?
朱丽叶 什么
Okay? And I saw them kissing,
我看到他们接吻了
and then she saw me seeing them kissing, and--
然后她还看到我目睹了整件事
Oh, Monroe, wai--
门罗 等...
Wait a minute. I think I know what this means.
等一下 我好像知道这是怎么回事了
Yeah, it means Nick's not in a very good place right now.
就是尼克目前处境不怎么好
In fact, he's moved in with me.
他搬来和我住了
Not that that's not a good place.
不是说我这里的也不怎么好
I mean, I got a nice room for him and everything--
好歹我给他准备了一间上好的房♥间...
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
不 我说的不是这件事
I think Nick's captain
我觉得尼克的队长
must have been the one that woke Juliette up.
一定就是唤醒朱丽叶的人
What, from her coma?
什么 她昏迷那次吗
He has to have been the one that broke her spell.
一定是他打破了朱丽叶身上的咒语
And that would explain their obsessive behavior.
这样就能解释他俩的强迫行为了
Then she really does have no idea what she's doing.
那她是真不知道自己在做什么
Oh, no, no, she knows exactly what she's doing.
不 她很清楚自己在做什么
She just might not have any choice.
只是没有选择而已
Oh, man, how am I supposed to deal with this without you?
天哪 没有你我该怎么办啊
Well, you're not.
你有我呢
My aunt's doing a lot better,
我阿姨好多了
so I'm coming home.
我要回家了
My bus gets in at 8:20 in the morning.
我的巴士明天早上8:20到
And I was wondering--
而我只是想问问
I am picking you up.
我来接你
I can't wait to see you.
我等不及见到你了
Oh, you have no idea.
我比你更等不及
Well, the cab's here. I gotta run.
出租车来了 我得走了
I'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见
What happens if I let you in?
你进屋的话会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't talk.
我现在有事
Nick, you gotta get back here.
尼克 你必须回来
I just talked to Rosalee about what's going on.
我刚跟罗莎莉谈过这件事
Monroe, not now.
门罗 我现在没空
Nick, Rosalee is coming home tomorrow.
尼克 罗莎莉明天就回来
She thinks the captain is the one who woke Juliette up, okay?
她认为队长就是唤醒朱丽叶的那个人
Which means he's the one who saved her life.
这意味着他救了她一命
How would she know that?
她怎么知道
Because it explains their behavior--
因为这就能解释他们的行为
Their obsessive-compulsive,
他们之间对彼此无法自♥制♥
overwhelming sexual attraction to each other.
无法抗拒的性吸引力
I didn't mean to say that last part out loud.
我不是故意把最后那部分说出来的
Look, the point is,
注意重点是
If they have no control over what's going on,
如果他们控制不了自己的行动
if it's all about this spell,
如果都是咒语在作祟
then there's no reason to do anything crazy, you know?
那就没必要做出疯狂的事情了
You know what? I'm probably wrong.
不过也可能是我错了
I'm probably blowing this whole thing out of proportion,
我可能只是把这事看得太严重
and more than likely, you're just sitting at your desk
而且你很有可能
at the precinct doing your job.
正在警局的办公桌旁认真工作
So I apologize.
我道歉
You are at the precinct, right? Yeah.
你在警局对吧 对
Good, 'cause for a second there,
那就好 刚刚有一瞬间
I thought I had something to worry about.
我以为你会出什么差错
Look.
听着
I have been thinking about this a lot.
对这件事我想了很多
Too much.
都忧思过度了
Your captain came to the shop
你队长来店里
because he wanted to get rid of these feelings.
就是因为他想摆脱这些感觉
And Juliette must have wanted the same thing
朱丽叶肯定也想这样做
because she came with him.
因为她跟他一起来了
If she hadn't known who I was,
如果不是因为她认识我
I might've just been able to treat them,
我可能已经治好他们了
and this whole thing wouldn't have gotten quite so screwed up.
而这整件事就不会变得那么糟
You don't have to make me feel better.
你不需要安慰我
I know.
我知道
But I remember asking your captain when he first came into the shop
但是你队长第一次来店里的时候
If he thought his problem was some kind of
我问他 他的问题会不会是
potion-y, dark-arts related, maleficium-type of situation.
跟药剂或者咒语有关的黑魔法现象
And he said it was possible.
他说有可能
So it's not like they just fell in love, out of the blue.
所以他们不是毫无征兆地爱上了对方
And you remember the other hexenbiest
你还记得另外那个巫女
who came into the shop after Juliette went into her coma?
在朱丽叶昏迷之后来店里的那个
She gave Rosalee a list of ingredients
她给了罗莎莉一个药材列表
for, like, a purification process that was really similar to
应该是用来进行一个净化步骤
the ingredients that Adalind used with her cat.
跟爱达玲在她猫身上用的那种很接近
What if there's a connection between the purification potion,
万一那个净化药剂
the hexenbiest who asked for it,
配这药剂的巫女
and what happened with Juliette and the captain
和朱丽叶跟队长之间的事
and their obsessive-compulsive hellhole?
以及他们无法自♥制♥相互吸引那破事有联♥系♥呢
And if there is a connection, we might be able to find it
如果那样 我们应该能在
in the list of ingredients that the hexenbiest gave Rosalee.
那个巫女给罗莎莉的配方上找出来
I just think we should get down to the shop,
我觉得我们应该去一下店里
And see if we can't stop this.
去看看我们能否阻止这事
Before really it spins, like, totally out of control.
免得到时局面完全失控
No! Leave me alone.
不 走开
I can't. Me neither.
我做不到 我也是
No!
不
You want this to end, you're gonna have to try harder than that.
你要换个更好的方法让我停下来
I don't want it to stop.
我不想停下来
You bit me! Agh!
你咬我
Get out of here!
滚出去
No!
不
It has to stop.
必须停下来
No.
不行
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
No. No, no!
不 别这样
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表