剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, boy.
要命
Uh... Hey, Juliette!
等等 朱丽叶
Juliette. Hey, Juliette, wait.
朱丽叶 朱丽叶 等等
What's the matter? Hey! Come--
怎么了 回...
Hey, captain. Hey, Nick.
队长 尼克
Just the captain I was looking for.
我正要找队长呢
You have a minute, sir? Not right now, no.
有空吗 长官 现在没空
Okay, then.
那好吧
Wonder what's eating him?
他有什么烦心事啊
Hey, Juliette.
喂 朱丽叶
Hey, are you going to be home tonight?
你今晚回来吗
I...don't know. Are you okay?
我...不清楚 你没事吧
You sound upset. Yeah, we kinda need to talk.
你听起来心烦意乱的 我们得谈谈
I'm sort of having a bad day.
我今天有点不顺
You want to talk now?
你想现在就谈谈吗
Uh, no, can we just talk when you get home?
不 等你回来我们再谈吧
Okay. Is there anything you want me to do?
好 要我做什么吗
No, no, no. I will--
没有没有 我
I will see you when you get home. Bye.
我在家等你 再见
Monroe.
门罗
Nick, I got you.
尼克 找到你了
That's good. What's up?
太好了 怎么了
Well, uh... We need to talk.
那个 我们得谈谈
Okay, what do you want to talk about?
好 你想谈什么
Having given this a great deal of thought,
我左思右想
I think we should probably meet face-to-face.
我们还是见面谈吧
Are there problems?
出事了吗
Maybe. Um, what are you doing for dinner?
可能吧 你晚餐有安排了吗
I'm going home to see Juliette.
我要回家见朱丽叶
Okay. Well, maybe you should stop by my place before
好 那你回家之前来我这一趟吧
or after, whatever.
或者之后 随你便
All right.
好的
I'll call you when I know what I'm doing.
等我确定什么时候过去再打给你
Good. Great. Terrific.
好 很好 非常好
Excellent. No rush.
好极了 不用急
So tell me everything we know
把队长和他新欢的
about the captain and his new love.
一切信息都告诉我吧
So? So how was your day?
什么事 你今天过得怎么样
Do you really want to know?
你真想知道
Yes, in that it will postpone me telling you
对 这样我就能晚点跟你说
what I have to tell you.
那件非说不可的事了
And no,
还是算了吧
in that we might as well just get it over with.
我们还是赶紧结束这一切的好
How are things going with Juliette?
跟朱丽叶一切都好吗
Well, they're kind of in a holding pattern.
基本上处于停滞状态
Except that nobody's holding anyone.
连拥抱都没有
Monroe, just tell me what you need to say.
门罗 别兜圈子了
Okay.
好吧
I saw...a guy...
我看见 一个男人
in the spice shop.
在香料店里
Yeah?
然后呢
Uh, as I was coming out of the back room
当时我正从后屋出来
to help this couple who had come in for some guidance,
想给这对寻求指导的男女提供一些帮助
and this guy had his arms around this person,
那个男人抱着那个女人
and they were kissing, and then they stopped,
他们在热吻 停下后
and she turned, and she looked right at me,
那女人转过脸来 正对着我
and, uh...
然后
she kind of looked remarkably like...
她看起来相当像
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Who's the guy? That's a good question.
那男人是谁 好问题
Because I don't know his name,
因为我不知道他叫什么
and I don't know, you know, what the circumstances are
我不知道当时是什么情况
or what the relationship is, if there even is a relationship.
他们是什么关系 可能根本就没关系
They were kissing, Monroe. I know.
他们在接吻 门罗 我知道
That looks like resuscitation, I guess, at best.
乐观点说 那充其量就跟人工呼吸似的
But I gotta tell you, I don't know the whole story, okay?
但我得告诉你 我不清楚事情原委
I don't know anything more than what I haven't told you.
我知道的都告诉你了
Well, I wonder who she remembered instead of me.
我真好奇她记得的人不是我 会是谁
I'm sorry, man. I shouldn't have done this.
对不起 哥们儿 我真不该告诉你的
No, it's better to deal with the truth.
不 还是知道真♥相♥的好
Wait, Nick, hold on.
等等 尼克 等下
I think that there's a possibility
我觉得可能这与
this has to do with the spell Adalind put on her.
爱达玲在她身上下的魔咒有关
She may have no idea what she's doing.
她可能根本不知道自己在做什么
She recognized you? Yeah.
她认出你了吗 是的
Then she knows this is coming.
那她也能料到你会告诉我的
Oh, man.
天呐
Hi.
喂
We have to deal with this.
我们得解决这件事
You don't understand.
你不明白
No, I do.
不 我明白
We just can't keep running away from it.
我们不能再这么逃避下去了
No, I know him.
不 我认识他
Who? Monroe.
谁 门罗
The guy in the spice shop. I know him.
香料店的那个家伙 我认识他
He's friends with Nick. He knows who I am.
他是尼克的朋友 他认识我
I didn't know what to say or how to explain,
我不知道要说什么 该怎么解释
so that's why I left.
所以我才离开
Look, I have feelings for you, and I don't know why,
我对你有感觉 不知道为什么
and I wish that I could stop them
我希望能停止这一切
and go back to the way that my life was before.
回到我之前的生活
I just don't even remember what that...
我甚至都不记得之前的生活...
Was.
是什么样的
I have to go, Nick is here.
我得挂了 尼克回来了
What are you gonna tell him?
你要怎么跟他说
I don't know.
不知道
I'm glad you could come home.
我很高兴你能回来
So what did you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我谈什么
Look, um...
听着
There's, uh, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna--
这事有些难以启齿 所以我想就...
I am having feelings for another man,
我对另外一个人动心了
and I don't know why, and I gotta admit,
我也不知道为什么 不瞒你说
it's kind of starting to drive me a little bit crazy, and...
这快要把我逼疯了 而且...
I know this isn't fair to you.
我知道这对你很不公平
And I wish I knew what to do, but I don't.
我也想知道该怎么办 可我毫无头绪
Who is it?
那个人是谁
Please understand that nothing has happened yet.
请相信我和他之间没发生什么
Who is it?
那个人是谁
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你还是...
No.
别说了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
It is none of my business anymore.
反正也不关我的事了
Hey, um, I thought that we should--
我觉得我们该...
I thought that I should come
我觉得我该来一趟
talk to you and try to explain.
跟你谈谈 解释一下
Hey, hey, it's okay.
别哭 别哭 没事的
This is gonna be okay.
会没事的
No, it's not.
不会的
Well, there's that. Come on in.
会的 进来吧
Monseigneur?
殿下
Now what?
想怎样
Oh, the good life.
真是美好生活
Adalind?
爱达玲
Hi, Hank.
你好 汉克
I wasn't sure you'd be home, I just took a chance.
我不确定你是不是在家 就想来碰碰运气
Yeah, you did.
被你碰着了
I didn't expect to see you again.
没想到又见到你
The truth is,
坦白说
I just wanted to apologize for the way I treated you.
我就想为曾经那样对你道个歉
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表