剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But I blame myself.
但我觉得那是我的错
I was having an affair with Lance, the Reverend,
我当时和兰斯 就是教士好上了
and Frank found out about it.
弗兰克发现了
And I just think he was trying to get even with both of us.
我觉得他是要报复我们
Did you find Frank?
你们找到弗兰克了吗
Did he call you?
还是他联♥系♥你们了
No, we haven't found Frank.
没有 我们没找到弗兰克
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
Me?
我吗
Why would he call me after running away with $400,000?
他带着四十万逃跑后怎么会打给我
Did you find the money?
你们找到钱了吗
Oh, that was terrible.
那时的情况太糟了
It's just like now...
和现在一样
The entire church was devastated.
整个教会都心碎了
Do you think I had something to do with that?
你们怀疑我和那件事有关吗
Please!
求你们
Please don't hurt me!
请不要伤害我
Megan, he's not going to hurt you.
梅根 他不会伤害你的
He's not that kind of...
他不是你想象的那种...
Grimm.
格林
He's a cop.
他是警♥察♥
Just like me.
就像我一样
We just wanna know who killed Brewster.
我们只是想知道谁杀了布鲁斯特
Do you think that I could or would kill one of my own?
你觉得我像是会杀同类的人吗
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Police brought me in for questioning.
警♥察♥请我协助调查
What did they wanna know?
他们想知道什么
They wanted to know about you and us.
他们想知道你和我们的事
Don't worry. I didn't say a thing.
别担心 我什么也没说
But I want us to leave Portland before it's too late.
我们现在离开波特兰还为时未晚
We can't leave now.
我们现在不能离开
Please, Lance.
求你了 兰斯
This was always about us being together,
这一切都是为了能让我们一起
getting enough money to run away where no one can find us,
拿到足够的钱到一个谁也找不到的地方
just be together.
只要我们能在一起就行
We will.
会的
But we can't leave now.
但我们现在不能离开
We must see this through a little longer.
我们得静观事情发展
I don't think I can.
我觉得我做不到
Listen to me.
听我说
I've saved a lot of souls in this world.
我拯救了世上许多迷失的人
But there's one that has been brought to us
但我们遇上了一个
that we cannot forget,
永远不能忘记的人
for it is he who will save us.
因为他将会拯救我们
I asked him where he was last Friday night.
我问他上周五晚在哪里
He said he sought shelter under a bridge.
他说他睡在天桥底
I asked him if he saw anyone there.
我问他有没有其他人在那
He said no.
他说没有
I don't understand.
我没听明白
Sometime tomorrow, this man will come into my office,
他明天会来我办公室
And he will threaten me.
他会威胁我
And I will be forced to kill him...
我会被迫杀了他...
in self-defense.
出于自卫
And when the police find Norman's laptop with his belongings,
当警♥察♥从他的行李中找到诺曼的手提
There will be no more questions about who killed Mr. Brewster.
谁杀的布鲁斯特就不言而喻了
I understand why you felt like you had no choice
我理解你因为别无选择
but to kill Frank.
而杀了弗兰克
And then Norman.
然后又杀了诺曼
But we can make another choice now.
但我们现在还有别的选择
We can leave
我们可以离开这里
During tomorrow's fundraiser,
在明天的筹款活动时
You will take Norman's laptop
你带上诺曼的手提电脑
and put it with Monroe's belongings.
放到门罗的行李当中
And then we can leave?
然后我们就离开这里吗
Spend the rest of our lives
然后就启程去享受
Basking in the sun and the sand... and our love.
沐浴在阳光 沙滩 永浴爱河的日子
Who are you?
你是谁
Who the hell...are you?
你到底是谁
You must've gotten in late last night.
你昨天肯定是很晚才回来
Yeah, tough case.
是啊 案子很棘手
Yeah?
是吗
Want some?
要吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I gotta get going.
我要出门了
So...
所以说
So this is kinda weird the way that we're doing this.
我们现在这种关系很奇怪
I mean, should I have told you
我那天是不是应该跟你报备
I was going out with my friends the other night?
晚上我会和朋友出去玩
No. No, you have your life.
不 不 你有你自己的生活
Hey, I know that you're trying to not push me,
我知道你不想逼我
and you're trying to just give me whatever time it takes to remember,
你也试着给我时间让我回忆起来
But...
但
It's not easy.
这好难
No, it's not.
确实
I want you to know that I'm trying.
我想告诉你 我有尽力
Everybody that I talk to says how amazing that we were together,
和我交谈过的人都说我们一起很幸福
and then every time I hear that,
每次我听到这些
I kinda get angry at myself
我都很气我自己
because I know this is all my fault.
因为我知道这都是我的错
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Would you be happier if I moved out?
我搬走你会开心点吗
No.
当然不会
Would you be happy if I moved out?
我搬走你会开心吗
Honestly I don't know. I don't--
老实说 我不知道 真的
Nick, I know what I'm supposed to be feeling,
尼克 我知道我该有怎样的感觉
but I don't know if I quite feel it yet, and...
但我不知道我感觉到了没
But no, I don't really think either of us
但我觉得目前来讲
should be going anywhere right now.
我俩都不应该搬走
No... I don't either.
我也是这么觉得
I'm probably gonna be home for dinner tonight in case you're around.
如果你今晚在家我可能会回来吃晚饭
Morning, Matthew.
早上好啊 马修
Boy, I gotta hand it to you folks.
伙计 我不得不佩服你们
You sure are making me hungry.
你们让我觉得很饿
Wha--referring to the baked goods.
想什么呢 我在说烘焙
I'd like to thank you, Mr. Monroe, for helping out.
谢谢你的帮忙 门罗先生
You're a real addition to our flock.
欢迎加入我们的族群
It's not mine.
又不是我的
What do I care?
关我什么事
Name it whatever you want.
你爱起什么名字就什么名字
Harmony? What's wrong?
哈莫尼 怎么了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
It's okay, sweetheart.
好了 没事的 甜心
No, it's not.
才不会没事
What happened?
怎么了
He knows. Patrick knows.
他知道了 帕特里克知道了
He knows what?
他知道什么了
I asked him what he wanted to name the baby,
我问他想给宝宝起什么名字
and he said...
他说...
"I don't care. It's not mine, so...
"我才不管呢 又不是我的
name it whatever you want."
你爱起什么名字就什么名字"
It's not his baby?
不是他的吗
No.
不是
It's okay. You can tell me.
没事的 你可以告诉我
It's, um... It's Reverend Calvin's.
是...是卡尔文教士的
Yeah.
进来
Sir... This just came in from interpol.
长官 刚从国际刑♥警♥那收到的
Preliminary I.D. Matches a body we found
今早我们在河里找到的浮尸
floating in the river this morning.
初步的身份证明出来了
Identified in Spanish police records as someone named Hargrund.
与西班牙警方记录的名叫哈格朗德的人相吻合
You know the cause of death?
知道死因吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表