剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Is he some sort of "Your highness"?
他是什么殿下之类的吗
He's a prince, and he wields a lot of power in the family.
他是个王子 在家族中地位举足轻重
And what's he doing here?
他来这干什么
Well, he says he's here to discuss family matters,
他说他是来跟我讨论家族事宜的
but I never believe a word he says.
但我从不相信他的鬼话
You should know that his mother tried to murder mine, and me.
要知道 他母亲本想杀掉我和我母亲的
That would make for an awkward Christmas.
那家族聚会岂不是会很尴尬
I wouldn't know. I was never included.
不知道 我也没被邀请过
So your brother is the one who wants the key.
所以你弟弟就是想要钥匙的那个人吗
All the royal families want the key.
所有的皇室家族都想要
My brother is just more determined.
我弟弟只是态度更坚定
He knows how much power it would give him if he had it.
他知道钥匙能赋予他多少力量
Any of these men might be working with my brother.
这些人可能都在帮我弟弟做事
I don't know much more about them except for their names.
除了他们的名字以外我一无所知
Now this one...
而这个
This is the one I'm most worried about.
这是我最担心的一个
Thomas Schirach.
托马斯·施拉奇
His file is empty.
他的文件夹是空的
Death certificates, body transport permits.
死亡证明 尸体运输证明
Are we talking forged documents? Probably.
是伪造文件吗 很有可能
Are these guys already dead?
这些人都已经死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, this is him.
他打电♥话♥来了
You want me to leave? No.
我要回避吗 不用
I want you to listen.
你也一起听听
Eric.
埃里克
Sean. Let me first say, good morning.
肖恩 让我先说声早上好
I'm having a hearty northwestern breakfast,
我正在享用我丰盛的西北早餐
And I feel robust already.
我已经觉得精力旺盛了
Well, good for you.
那是件好事
I was hoping we could dine together tonight.
我们今晚一齐吃个饭吧
There are some pressing family issues you'll be interested in.
有些你会感兴趣的家庭近况
Where? My suite, at the Gregory.
哪里 我在格雷戈里酒店的房♥间
Shall we say, 8:00? All right.
八点可以吧 好的
Can't wait to see you, brother.
我等不及见你了 哥哥
Me either...Brother.
我也是 弟弟
We're not exactly close.
我们没那么亲密
Yeah?
什么事
Good morning. Well, not really.
早上好 也算不上好
We've got sort of a mini crime wave situation.
出现了一个小型的犯罪潮
We've had a slew--and by that,
有很多 我意思是
I mean a crapload--Of 911 calls,
接到大量的紧急报♥警♥电♥话♥
reporting several violent assaults
举报了数起暴♥力♥袭击事件
and a lot of property damage downtown.
以及许多在市中心发生的财产损失
From the calls, they sound drug-fueled,
听起来像是毒品问题引起的
similar to what Franco
跟之前我和弗朗科在
and I ran into in that rental house.
出租屋遇到的情况挺相似
Lilly O'hara is still missing.
莉莉·奥哈拉依然下落不明
If it keeps up, we're gonna run out of uniforms.
如果情况加剧 我们就要人手不足了
Go.
去吧
Let us know when he can talk. Yes, sir.
他醒来就通知我们 是 长官
Hey. According to witnesses,
根据目击者证言
A man and a woman entered the shop and went crazy.
一个男人跟一个女人进店里后就发疯了
The woman apparently threw the victim through the window.
那女人把一名受害人扔出了窗户
We think they're still inside. Nobody's seen them come out.
他们应该还在里面 没人看到他们出来
Any weapons involved? No.
有使用武器吗 没
Just good old brute force.
只是徒手搏斗而已
You want to wait till we check it out?
你想等我们清完场吗
No. Let's see what we got.
不用了 我们进去看看
Sure did a number on this place.
的确造成了很大的损失
Sounds like somebody is upstairs.
听起来楼上有人
sounds like a--
听起来像
No.
不
I'm not sure what that sounds like.
我不知道这是什么声音
She bit me!
她咬了我
Easy! We need help!
退后 我们需要援助
get over here!
过来这里
Hey! Rudy, grab her!
鲁迪 抓住她
Get her!
抓起来
How the hell did she get down there?
她到底怎么下去的
She went through the window and onto a car.
她跃出窗户跳到一辆车上
She bit me.
她咬了我
I don't know what she's on, but she's on a lot of it.
我不知道她嗑了什么药 但量肯定不少
Stay down!
躺下别动
Nick! Hey, hey, take it easy. It's me.
尼克 放轻松 是我
What the hell is going on?
发生什么了
Who jumped out the window?
谁从窗户里跳出去了
That was Lilly O'hara.
那是莉莉·奥哈拉
And who is this guy?
这家伙又是谁
I don't know yet,
还不知道
but we've got to see if we can stop this.
但我们要想办法阻止情况恶化
I want to get him to the spice shop.
我想把他搬到香料店
Now how are we gonna do that?
我们要怎样做
Pull my car around to the side.
把我的车停到另一侧
All right.
没问题
All right. Okay.
这样就好了
Can we do this?
我们能这么做吗
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
He looks dead.
他看上去已经死了
Yeah, I know he looks dead,
我知道 看上去确实是死了
and he probably was for a little while,
而且说不定他确实死过一阵
but he's not now.
但现在没死呢
So far we've seen three just like him.
目前为止 这已经是第三例了
Three? That we know of.
三例 就我们发现的
Two were pronounced dead, then get up
前两个宣布死亡后又活了过来
and caused a lot of trouble, so we brought this one here.
惹了不少麻烦 所以把他送到了这里
And we went through the books
我们查了几本书
and found something that we think might explain it.
发现了有可能导致这种情况的原因
You mean the guy with the top hat.
你是说那个戴礼帽的男人
Yeah. Yeah, the cracher-mortel.
对 唾液怪
There was also a reference to a voodoo priest
书里还提到一个有多个化名的伏都教祭司
known as Baron Samedi, among other names.
最广为人知的名字是萨姆堤男爵
We were hoping you might have some information
我们还指着你们对他的所作所为
about what he's done here.
有所了解
I think I might.
知道一点
I've got several books on wesen dammerzustand--
我有几本介绍昏迷的书
wesen trances.
也就是格林生物的昏迷
There's a pretty big pharmacology associated with this.
这方面有着不少医学研究
So you're telling me this guy is gonna wake up?
所以你是说这家伙会醒过来吗
Yeah. And not in a very good mood.
对 而且情绪不会很好
Okay. All right. There are several categories of trance-like states--
昏睡状态分为几大类
Bhakti, Maenads, Rapture, Bacchae, Euphoria--
冷静 激动 欢喜 狂喜 欣快
Okay, here's the one we want. Dammerzustand.
我们碰到的是这个 昏迷
Caused by several different types of wesen,
由几种不同的格林生物导致的
including cracher-mortel,
包括唾液怪在内
who can induce paralysis, cataplexy, hypnagogic
它能引起麻痹 眩晕 嗜睡
hallucination, and the temporary illusion of death.
幻觉 以及短暂的假死状态
Good lord. Is there any treatment?
要命 有什么办法能治吗
Seems to be. But there are four stages they go through.
似乎是有的 但受害者要经历四个阶段
First is paralysis,
首先是麻痹
second is a drugged-like state
之后就会像磕了药一样
in which they can move.
这阶段他们可以动
It progresses to the third stage,
接着就是第三阶段
which to all appearances is death,
从外表看已经死亡
and then comes the last stage-- oh.
最后一个阶段
This looks to be super fun.
这可真有趣
Increasingly violent behavior
越来越暴♥力♥的行为
which, basically, leads to murder and mayhem.
基本都以谋杀或故意伤害告终
So, we treat them in the first phase.
我们是从第一阶段开始治疗他
No, we can't. As a matter of fact,
不 不可以 实际上
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表