剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I think she's kinda Nick'd out.
我觉得她被你吓坏了
I think it might actually be dangerous for her
我觉得要是我们不给点空间的话
if we try to push it.
可能会对她有害
Juliette, I can't tell you how it all fits together.
朱丽叶 我不知道这一切是如何拼凑成型的
It was destined to happen.
像是命中注定的一样
There's a rifle in here.
这里面装着一支步♥枪♥
Juliette!
朱丽叶
Now, Vera, please tell the court exactly
维拉 现在请你把所听到的
what you heard.
原封不动告诉陪审团
I heard Mrs. Nidaria yelling for him
我听到尼德里亚太太哀求他
not to hurt her.
不要伤害她
What did you do then?
接着你做了什么
I rushed to the bedroom.
我跑去了卧室
And what did you see?
然后你看到了什么
I saw Mr. Nidaria grab Mrs. Nidaria...
我看到尼德里亚先生揪着尼德里亚太太
and throw her right off the balcony.
把她扔出了阳台
It was horrible.
太可怕了
Thank you. No further questions.
谢谢 我没有问题了
Good morning, Ms. Montgomery.
早上好 蒙哥马利女士
Can you tell the court how long you've been employed
你能告诉陪审团你做尼德里亚先生家的
as Mr. Nidaria's housekeeper?
佣人有多长时间了
Just over two years.
两年多
You say you saw my client grab his wife,
你说你看到我的当事人抓着他的妻子
is that correct?
是这样子吗
Yes.
是的
My client's sworn testimony states
我当事人的宣誓证词里说
that his wife was-- was hysterical.
他的妻子有点歇斯底里
And despite his best efforts, she threw herself...
尽管他竭尽所能 他妻子还是...
off the bedroom balcony.
跳下阳台自杀了
Now, I ask you to go back to that moment one more time.
现在我请求你再次回忆当时的场景
You heard shouting.
你听到呼喊
You ran into the room.
跑去卧室
Stay back! Please come back inside.
别过来 求你回来吧
Katherine, no!
凯瑟琳 不要
Please, god, no.
天呐 不
And what did you see?
你看到了什么
I-I think--
我 我觉得
I was only trying to help her.
我只是想救她
He was trying to help her.
他想救她
Objection.
反对
Your honor, the defense is leading the witness.
法官大人 辩护律师在引导目击证人
Your honor, I'm simply trying to confirm what the witness actually saw
法官大人 我只是想确认目击证人
on the evening of this tragic accident.
在惨案发生当晚的真实所见
Your honor, the defense isn't confirming anything.
法官大人 辩护律师并不是在确认
He's suggesting testimony to the witness.
他在引导目击证人做证词
Counsel will please approach the bench.
律师请到法官席前
I'm going to let the answer stand
为了找出当晚真♥相♥
in the interest of finding out what happened that night.
我会采用刚才的证词
But...be more careful in how you phrase your questions when we proceed.
但接下来 请谨慎措辞你的问题
Of course, your honor.
是的 法官大人
Thank you.
谢谢
We will take an hour lunch break
午休一个小时
and resume at 1:00.
下午一点继续
All rise.
全体起立
His name is Henri Leseuer,
他的名字是亨利·勒色赫
a businessman from Marseilles...
是一个马赛[法国城市]商人
working in textiles, with ties to Al-Qaeda in Morocco.
从事纺织业 与摩洛哥的基♥地♥组♥织♥有牵连
What's he doing here?
他到这来干嘛
According to the report,
报告上说
he was here to deliver an explosive device
他是来给一个
to someone in the Pacific Northwest.
在太平洋西北部的人送引爆装置的
That sounds a little vague.
听起来有些含糊不清
Well, that's because none of it's true.
因为这些都不是真的
His real name is Aguistin Katt,
他的真名是奥古斯汀·凯特
born in Malta in 1973.
1973年出生于马尔他[欧洲岛国]
He joined the French Foreign Legion
十七岁时就加入了
when he was just 17 years old,
法国外籍军团
rose quickly through the ranks,
在军队里快速高升
and then abruptly disappeared for eight years
然后突然失踪了八年
only to resurface with a new identity working for the Verrat.
之后又以镇反军成员的身份重现江湖
What's the Verrat?
镇反军是什么
The Verrat was created by
镇反军是1945年
the royal families in 1945 as a Protective Squadron,
由皇室建立的党卫军
comprised of wesen, mostly hundjagers,
由格林生物组成 大部分是猎犬怪
who served on both sides during World War II.
第二次世界大战中为两方都效过力
Was that bomb meant for you?
炸♥弹♥是冲着你来的吗
For me or the man I was meeting with.
要么是我 要么是和我见面的人
Probably both.
也可能都是
All right, how do you want us to deal with this investigation?
你希望我们如何调查呢
We don't.
不用调查
We let the lie be the truth, at least for the time being.
我们就将计就计 至少眼下就这么办
Why are you telling us all this?
你为什么告诉我们这些
Well, because if they're willing to go to these lengths,
既然他们都打算下狠手了
we all need to be on guard.
我们就都该保持警惕
Good to know.
多谢知会
Be careful.
小心点
You believe him?
你相信他吗
You trust him?
你信任他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, are you busy?
你现在忙吗
Why?
怎么了
I think you need to get down to the courthouse on Sixth.
你最好来一下第六街上的法♥院♥
And what's the problem?
发生了什么事
Oh, nothing much,
没什么大不了
just some rampant witness and jury tampering.
不正常的目击证人和被催眠的陪审团
Hey. Thanks for getting down here so fast.
谢谢你们这么快赶来
It is going off the rails in there.
这里发生了很夸张的事
You heard of Barry Kellogg, the lawyer?
听说过巴里·凯洛格吗 那个律师
He's pretty famous, handling the Nidaria case.
他挺有名的 正负责尼德里亚的案子
Oh, he's handling it all right.
他处理可好了
He's running the courtroom like a nightclub hypnotist.
他在法庭上就像个夜店的催眠师
You said something about jury tampering.
你之前说陪审团被催眠了
You got proof?
有证据吗
Well... he dropped a toad... in the men's room.
在男厕所里 他身上掉下了一只蟾蜍
Excuse me?
什么
I think he's a ziegevolk.
我觉得他是个山羊怪
I mean, why else would he have a toad in the bathroom?
不然怎么解释他带蟾蜍去厕所
What the hell is he talking about?
他在说什么
A ziegevolk eats toads,
山羊怪吃蟾蜍
which gives them
这会让他们拥有
a kind of psycho-hallucinogenic influence over people.
诱哄催眠他人的能力
Remember that guy who caged women in his basement?
记得那个把女人关在地下室里的男人吗
He was one? Yeah.
他也是 对
Except this guy's not just picking up women.
这家伙可不止诱惑女人
He's picking up an entire jury.
他还诱惑整个陪审团
So why are you here?
你在这里干什么
Because Rosalee is on the jury.
因为罗莎莉是陪审团成员
I'm just saying.
我就这么一说
Take a look at this deal,
进去看一眼
and you tell me I'm crazy.
证明是我疯了也好
Now, according to your earlier testimony,
根据你之前的证词
you arrived at the Nidaria residence at around 8:15 p.m.
你于当晚8:15抵达尼德里亚的住所
Can you please describe the defendant
能请你描述一下你进门时
when you entered the house?
被告在做什么吗
Yes. I found him in his living room, pacing.
我看到他在客厅里踱步
Wu's on this case?
吴经手了这案子
Yeah, he was first at the scene.
对 他是第一个到达现场的
Wu's done this a million times.
吴非常有经验
No lawyer's gonna trick him.
没有律师能骗到他
Did he say anything? No.
他说什么了吗 没有
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表