剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not setting you up.
我没有陷害你
I could kill you right now and walk away from this.
我可以立马杀了你 然后拍拍屁♥股♥离开
Look, the 25 grand is good. This is legit.
两万五相当丰厚了 这个价位很合理
You think he would have given you ten grand
如果这是陷阱 你觉得
if this was a setup?
他会预付你一万吗
Why does he want him dead?
那他为什么想他死
If you want me to kill him, I want to know why.
要让我杀了他可以 给我个理由
Otherwise, this could all come down on me.
不然 什么后果都是我扛
So is it personal, or is it business?
是私人恩怨还是生意纠葛
It's none of yours, in either case.
不管是哪样都不关你事
All right. Take it easy.
好吧 别着急
I'll tell you what I know, but you keep it to yourself.
我告诉你 但是你得保密
Okay, so why?
好 说吧
He's friends with a Grimm.
他是一个格林的朋友
What Grimm?
什么格林
All I know is there's one in Portland.
我只知道在波兰特有一个格林
And he's friends with this guy we're going to hit.
我们要杀的这个人是他的朋友
So your boss wants to send a message?
那你的老板是想要给个警告
He doesn't care. He's been hired.
他才不在乎呢 他是受雇于人
By who?
受雇于谁
I don't know that stuff.
这我就不知道了
But someone decided to kill this guy
但是有人想杀了他
to set an example,
来警告其他人
working with a Grimm is not good for you.
跟格林合作没有好下场
So how'd it go last night?
昨天晚上过得如何
No action here. Learned a lot, though.
没什么事 但是学了不少东西
So did you find out anything? I did.
你查出来什么了吗 是的
But I've got to talk to Hank first.
但是我得先跟汉克谈谈
What's going on?
怎么啦
You remember Angelina Lasser?
你还记得安吉丽娜·拉瑟吗
That arson case we had. You don't forget one like that.
那个纵火案的主谋 怎么可能忘记
Yeah, trust me, not even if you want to.
是啊 想忘都忘不掉的
She was the one hired to kill Monroe.
她被派来杀门罗
That's how we found out. She warned him.
是她告诉我们的 她来提醒门罗
What?
什么
She's in my car, Hank.
汉克 她现在在我车里
I've been working with her,
我在跟她合作
trying to figure out who's behind this.
找出谁是幕后主使
She's wanted for murder. I know.
她因为谋杀被通缉着呢 我知道
And I think we're going to have to overlook that
我觉得我们得先忽略掉这一点
until this is over.
直到这件事情结束
You kidding me?
你开玩笑的吧
Look, Hank, I know.
汉克 我知道这样不对
But she could have run.
但是她本可以跑掉
She didn't have to tell me anything.
她原本没必要告诉我这件事的
As a matter of fact, she could have killed me
事实上 她本可以杀了我
and taken the 25 grand. She's just trying to
拿着两万五美元走人 她只是想要...
This is really pushing it. I know.
这是在逼我啊 我知道
If you're not okay with this, I can work it on my own.
如果你做不来 我可以单独行动
Bring her in.
带她进来吧
So I guess you're up to speed
那么你现在更加了解
on how the world really works.
这个世界了吧
Getting there.
差不多了
You tell him?
你来告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
The hit isn't about you. It's about me.
这件事不是针对你 是针对我的
What?
什么
Looks like somebody is not very happy
好像是有人不喜欢
with you being friends with a Grimm.
你和一个格林做朋友
What, those same guys who had me beat up before?
还是那群曾经把我暴打一顿的家伙吗
I don't think so, not for $25,000.
应该不是 这次犒赏两万五千美元
This is a bigger deal.
应该是笔更大的交易
Well, who, then?
那到底是谁呢
The guy who hired me is working for somebody else.
那个雇我杀你的人也是受雇于另一个人
Well, who the hell is that? We don't know.
那他到底是谁 不知道
Could be a royal.
可能是皇室成员
Look, I heard there might be one in Portland.
我听说有一位皇室成员在波特兰
A royal in Portland? Really?
皇室成员在波特兰 不是吧
This is getting kind of personal, don't you think?
你不觉得这好像变成了私人恩怨吗
Somebody wants to send a message to all of us.
有人想向我们传达一个信息
She's one too?
她也是个妖怪
Oh, yeah. Blutbad.
是的 她是狼人
All right, look, the bottom line is,
好吧 听着 现在更重要的是
we're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
They're going to contact me tonight.
他们今天晚上就会联♥系♥我
And if I don't deliver Monroe's body,
如果我没有把门罗的尸体送过去
they're coming after both of us.
他们就会杀了我们两个
And we're not going to find out who's behind this.
我们也就找不到谁是幕后主使了
All right, so how do we deliver a dead Monroe
好吧 那我们怎样才能不杀门罗
without killing him?
而把他的尸体送过去
Dead faint.
昏死状态
What the hell is that?
这又是什么
Monroe?
门罗
Hey, Rosalee. So, uh, we have a problem.
罗莎莉 我们有麻烦了
I'm in the spice shop with Nick and Hank--
我跟尼克和汉克在香料铺
And me.
还有我
Okay.
然后呢
We need your help, honey.
亲爱的 我们需要你的帮助
We wouldn't be here if we didn't.
否则我们也不会在这儿了
You want to let me handle this?
能让我自己来处理这些吗
Handle what?
处理什么
I need your help with a dead faint.
我想让你帮忙制♥造♥一个昏死状态
For who?
给谁
You were meeting with the Dragon's Tongue.
你在和龙舌打交道
I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
What were you thinking?
想我什么
I was wondering what time I'd see you tonight.
我在想我们今晚什么时候见面
How about you come to my room in a couple of hours?
不如你尽快来我的房♥间
Can't wait.
迫不及待
No, no, and no. We can't do this.
不 不行 我们不能这样做
Rosalee, we have to.
罗莎莉 我们必须这样做
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
He's a Konigschlange.
他是眼镜蛇妖
Yeah. He'll know if I'm faking it.
是的 如果我假装的话他会发现的
Rosalee, how does it work?
罗莎莉 我们要怎么做
You ever hear of the poison in a blowfish?
你听说过河豚体内的毒吗
It's called tetrodotoxin.
叫做河豚毒素
It's a sodium channel blocker.
是一种钠离子通道封阻剂
And it paralyzes the muscles, slowing down bodily functions.
它会麻痹肌肉 减缓人体功能
Add green Kohler vat,
加入绿色科勒瓮染料制剂
and for all intents and purposes, you're dead.
然后无论怎么看 你都是死人一个了
Okay, so it's like suspended animation.
好的 这就像假死一样
Unless you don't wake up-- then it's permanent.
如果你醒不过来 那就是真的死了
Well, it's going to be permanent anyway,
反正万一被他们发现
If they get to him.
你也活不成
I don't want to live my life
我不想过
looking over my shoulder, you know?
被人监视的生活
And I'm not interested in leaving Portland.
我也不想离开波特兰
I got a lot of good things going on here.
我现在在这生活得美着呢
There are some problems, you know.
现在有几个问题
One, you wake up too soon, in which case, I don't know,
一 你提前醒来 这个我不确定
they kill you.
但如果是他们会杀了你
The other is, you don't wake up at all.
要么你一睡不醒
I guess in that case, I get the money.
那我就能拿到钱了
And which would you prefer? What do you think?
你想要哪种 你觉得呢
Was the dead faint your idea?
昏死是你提出来的吧
Actually, it was mine.
其实是我自己
Okay, what are the chances of him not waking up?
那他醒不过来的几率是多大
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. I've only seen it done once.
我不知道 我只看别人试过一次
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表