剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Donna Reynolds? Yeah, I've known her for six years.
唐娜·雷诺兹吗 对 我认识她六年了
Please, you have to find her. She's our only child.
拜托你一定要找到她 她是我们的独生女
She never would have been involved in anything like that.
她不应该被卷入到这样的事件中
Last call from her cell was made at 7:27.
她手♥机♥上最后一条通话记录是在7:27
She called me yesterday.
她昨天给我打电♥话♥了
I left before she did. I don't know what time she left.
我比她先走 不知道她什么时候走的
She would not just disappear.
她不可能就这么凭空消失
No one reported seeing her after she left.
她走后就再没有人见过她了
If I think of anything else, I'll call you.
如果我再想到什么 会打电♥话♥给你们的
Something's happened to her.
她出事了
You have to find her.
你一定要找到她
Wake up. You were dreaming.
醒醒 你做梦了
Yeah.
是的
What time did you get in last night?
你昨晚几点回来的
Uh, after 3:00.
都过三点了
We've got this missing girl and not a lot to go on.
有个失踪女孩的案子 但线索不多
I just... keep running it over and over in my head,
我脑子里不停地在想这个案件
trying to figure out if I'm missing something.
想搞清我是否落下了什么线索
Maybe you should try to get some more sleep.
也许你该再睡一会
Not on this couch.
睡沙发还是算了
Okay, well, I made you some coffee.
好吧 我给你冲了咖啡
It's in the kitchen. I'm going to work.
在厨房♥里 我去上班了
I'm sorry. Why?
对不起 为什么
Because I'm trying not to be
因为我努力
sick and tired of sleeping on this couch.
不厌倦睡沙发
Okay. Can we talk about this later?
好吧 我们以后再说好吗
'Cause I have to be in early.
今天我要早点到
Yeah.
好的
Richard, calm down. It's just one more day.
理查德 冷静点 只需要多等一天
Trust me, he's bringing the money tomorrow.
相信我 他明天就会带钱过来了
I showed him the photos of her, and he was practically drooling.
我给他看了她的照片 他都要流口水了
So we have to feed her one more time.
所以我们得再给她送次吃的
It's no big deal.
这没什么大不了
I'll do it myself.
我自己来就行
We're making a lot of money on this.
我们这次会大赚一笔
She's got to be in perfect shape.
可不能让她太过憔悴
I gotta call you back.
我一会打给你
Adrian Zayne? Yeah?
艾德里安·赞恩吗 什么事
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, Portland Police.
我们是波特兰警局的伯克哈德和格里芬警探
May we come in? Am I in some kind of trouble?
可以进去吗 我惹什么事了吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
I don't know. Should I?
不认识 我应该认识吗
Well, you work maintenance in the Dekum Building downtown.
你在市中心德坤大楼做维修工
She works in the same building.
她也在那座大楼里工作
We're doing a routine check on everybody
我们要对所有她失踪当天
working in the building the day she disappeared.
在大楼里工作的人做例行检查
She disappeared? What do you mean?
她失踪了 这是什么意思
Well, she went to work, left to go home,
她去上班了 下班了本该回家
and hasn't been heard from since.
但之后再没人见到她
Now, according to the super, you were repairing
据你上司说 你在她工作的楼层
an air conditioning unit on her floor.
做空调维修工作
When did you finish the repair?
你完成维修是在什么时候
Uh, I don't know. I-I guess about 5:00?
我记不得了 大概在五点
But if there's any way I can be helpful--
如果有什么需要我帮忙的...
He's burning photos of Donna Reynolds.
他在烧唐娜·雷诺兹的照片
Where is she?
她在哪
Nick, enough.
尼克 够了
Is he a wesen?
他是格林生物吗
Yeah.
没错
They were photographs of my ex-girlfriend.
那些是我前女友的照片
And why were you burning them?
那你为什么要烧了呢
Because she's my ex.
因为是前女友啊
Who took the photographs?
照片是谁照的
She did. What's her name?
她自己照的 她叫什么名字
Jennifer. Jennifer what?
叫珍妮弗 姓什么
Benson. Where does she live?
本森 她住在哪
I don't know. We broke up.
我不知道 我们分手了
That's why she's my ex.
都说了是前女友
Got a minute?
出来说个话
Forensics has been all over his house,
他屋子都被搜遍了
hasn't found any evidence tying him to Donna Reynolds.
没发现他和唐娜·雷诺兹有什么联♥系♥
What about his car?
他的车呢
His car's been in the garage for a week.
他的车在车♥库♥里停了一个星期
He's been riding his motorcycle.
这期间他都骑摩托
And the only thing they can tell from the ash
从灰烬中也只能
in the fire is that it's photo paper.
确定那是相片纸
You've got nothing to hold this guy.
你没理由拘留这家伙
Look, I know what I saw in his stove.
他火炉里的东西我可看的一清二楚
Well, unless you can introduce it as evidence,
你如果不能把它列为证据
we have to let him go.
就只能放了他
Otherwise, D.A.'ll throw it right back at us.
否则地方检察官也会这样反驳我们
Maybe you're wrong this time, Nick.
或许这次你搞错了 尼克
Maybe it was his ex-girlfriend in the photo.
或许照片里的确实是他的前女友
I mean, we were looking at photos
毕竟我们近来总是
of Donna Reynolds all the time.
盯着唐娜·雷诺兹的照片
Just because he's a wesen doesn't mean he's guilty, right?
不能只因他是格林生物就说他有罪 是吧
He could've run from you
他知道你是个格林
because he knew you were a Grimm.
本可以逃得远远的
I don't know. Maybe.
我不清楚 或许吧
Get up.
起来
Why, so you can hit me again?
为什么 好让你再打我一次
We're releasing you.
我们放你走
If I find out you had anything to do--
如果我发现你于此案有任何...
Don't threaten me. He's threatening me.
别威胁我 他在威胁我
Just be quiet.
安静点
Get that down to the techs.
把那个拿给技术人员
Give it to John and only John.
给约翰 只能给约翰
So let's review. Who are you giving it to?
确认一下 这要拿给谁
John. Anybody but John?
约翰 除了约翰之外呢
No, sergeant.
别无他人 警官
But what do you need first?
但你第一步要做什么
Detective Griffin's signature.
让格里芬警探签字
You're going to go far.
孺子可教也
Oh, uh, Detective Griffin.
格里芬警探
Can I--can I get your signature on this?
你能 能在这里签个字吗
All yours, Nick.
交给你了 尼克
Well, I hope you're telling the truth.
我希望你所说都是实话
'Cause it's one thing to lie to a cop.
因为对警♥察♥撒谎是一回事
It's another to lie to someone like me.
对我这样的人撒谎又是另一回事了
Get him away from me!
让他离我远点
I didn't do anything. He's threatening me.
我什么都没干 他一直在威胁我
He's threatening to kill me. Just calm down.
他威胁说要杀我 冷静点
You've been released. You can leave.
你已获释 可以走了
If anything happens to me, he did it.
如果我有什么三长两短 都是他干的
Okay. Sir, let's go.
好了 先生 走吧
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
I told him it's one thing to lie to a cop
我告诉他对警♥察♥撒谎是一回事
and another to lie to me.
对我就是另一回事了
What the hell are you trying to do?
你到底想干什么
We got a missing girl, Hank,
有个女孩失踪了 汉克
and this guy knows more than he's telling.
而这家伙显然有事瞒着没说
If he's guilty and we push him,
如果他有罪而我们把他逼急了
he could kill that girl, dump her body,
他可能会杀人弃尸
and then we'd never find her.
我们就再也找不到那女孩了
He could do that anyway. He knows I know.
无论如何他都可能那么干 他清楚我知道这点
So what do you want to do?
那你想怎么办
Look, whatever I decide to do, I'm going to do it alone.
不管要做什么 我这次得单独行动
I don't want you getting tagged for this.
我不想让你为此受到指控
Her name is Adalind Schade.
她叫爱达玲·莎德
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表