剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hank, how you feeling, man?
汉克 你感觉怎么样 老兄
I'm better. I'm out. And I'm pissed.
好多了 我出院了 并且很愤怒
Where are you? At the precinct.
你在哪 在警署
Weird thing happened.
发生了件奇怪的事
Just saw the captain looking through your desk drawer.
刚才看到队长在翻你桌子的抽屉
Said he was looking for the file on Adalind.
说是在找爱达玲的资料
That make any sense?
说得通吗
No. I'm on my way.
说不通 我这就过去
Do not let the captain leave.
不要让队长离开
I gotta go.
我得走了
Nick, you have to drink this.
尼克 你得把这个喝了
Yeah, later.
好的 待会喝
The captain took something that belongs to me.
队长拿走了我的一样东西
Captain, you got a minute?
队长 有时间吗
I was just leaving. Can this wait?
我正要出去 能晚点再说吗
Better if it didn't.
最好现在谈
I just want to clear the air on this Adalind thing.
我只想把爱达玲这事的误会说清楚
There's, uh, nothing to clear.
没什么误会
Well, I just don't want you thinking
我只是不想让你觉得
I took advantage of my badge.
我滥用了职权
I don't. Don't worry about it.
我没这样想 不要担心
Well, I know how it must look.
我知道这件事看起来就是那样
Hank, I try not to get involved
汉克 我不想介入
in a cop's personal life.
警♥察♥的私生活
So excuse me.
所以 失陪
Well, I wouldn't even bring it up if I wasn't trying
如果当时不是为了保护爱达玲
to protect adalind Detective, please.
我是不会提出来的 警探 拜托
It's okay. Just let it go.
没事的 不用纠结
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Nick knows it's you.
尼克知道是你了
You told him?
你告诉他的
No. He told me last night.
不是 是他昨晚告诉我的
And you're only telling me this now?
然后你现在才告诉我
I didn't have to tell you at all.
我根本不需要告诉你
I just convinced myself that I should.
我只是刚说服自己应该告诉你一声
Did you get it?
拿到了吗
No.
没有
It wasn't in the trailer?
没在拖车里吗
Not that I could find. And I searched everywhere.
没找到 我可是仔仔细细搜了一遍的
Well, maybe you need some help.
也许你需要帮忙
What I need is more time.
我需要的是时间
Your brother's very impatient.
你弟弟的耐心有限
There's a car waiting for me downstairs right now.
楼下有辆车在等我
I'll be sure to tell him that you tried
我一定会告诉他
so awfully hard.
你尽全力了
Unfortunately for you,
但不幸的是
he won't give a damn.
他压根不会关心
Ciao, bello.
再见 帅哥
Thanks for last night.
谢谢昨晚的款待
You just missed him.
他刚走
I tried to stop him, but he definitely wanted
我试着拖住他 但看起来
to get the hell out of here.
他非常急着离开这里
How did he know it was here?
他怎么知道藏在这里
What's going on, Nick?
发生什么了 尼克
He took a key my aunt gave me.
他拿走了我姨妈给我的钥匙
What's it for? I don't really know,
那钥匙有什么用 我也不知道
but a lot of people want it, including Adalind.
但很多人想要 包括爱达玲
But we arrested her. She's in a holding cell.
但我们逮捕了她 她在牢房♥里
No, not anymore.
不 现在不在了
Captain told me she was released last night.
队长说她昨晚被释放了
What? Yeah, lack of evidence.
什么 是的 证据不足
I gotta stop him, Hank.
我必须阻止他 汉克
What's the captain got to do with this?
队长和这一切有关系吗
Everything. You wanna tell me what you mean by that?
很有关系 你准备给我解释一下吗
Not now.
现在不行
Listen, you do something to the captain,
听着 对队长发难
that's a serious move-- one you won't come back from.
这可是很严重的挑衅 没有回头路可走
I don't have any choice after what he's done.
他逼得我走这一步的
How is he involved, Nick?
他在其中扮演怎样的角色 尼克
If he is who I think he is,
如果我对他的身份推测无误
he's been playing me for a long time.
那他就已经欺骗利用我很久了
All right, then I gotta go with you.
好吧 那我必须跟你一起去
This is between me and him. Nick
这是我们俩之间的事 尼克
Stay out of it.
别插手
You need to find Adalind.
你去找爱达玲
Captain.
队长
Nick, I think we should talk. Where?
尼克 我想我们应该谈谈 在哪谈
Somewhere we won't be disturbed.
找一个我们不会被打扰的地方
Name it.
你说
Where is she? Grimm...
她在哪 你是格林后人
This is an interesting choice.
你真是选了个有趣的地方
There's a reason for that.
我有我的理由
We have a lot to talk about.
我们要谈的事不少
Let's start with this.
先从这个开始吧
Nick, we don't have to do it this way!
尼克 我们没必要这样
Yeah, we do.
我看有必要
You...
你
Just listen to me.
听我说
How long have you known about me?
你知道我的身份多久了
Ever since your aunt came to see you.
自从你姨妈来找你后
You tried to kill her.
是你想杀她
It was never about her.
与她无关
It was always about the key.
都是为了钥匙
You took the key.
你把钥匙拿走了
You don't understand how important this is.
你不明白这有多重要
I have a pretty good idea. Nick!
我很明白 尼克
I brought the key. Here.
我带来了钥匙 你看
I'm giving it back to you.
我打电♥话♥叫你来
It's why I called you here.
就是为了还你
I've known about that key far longer than you have.
我对那钥匙的了解远早于你
And you can kill me, and this won't end.
你可以杀了我 但这不会结束
Or I could kill you, but this still won't end.
我也可以杀了你 但也不会结束
There's a reason I asked you to come here.
我让你来这里是有理由的
I know how you found that kidnapped girl
我知道你是怎么找到
that was brought here,
那个被绑♥架♥至此的女孩的
and I know what that postman was.
我也知道那邮差是什么
I knew what Adalind did to Juliette,
我知道爱达玲对朱丽叶做了什么
and I knew I was the only one who could wake her up.
我也知道我是唯一能唤醒她的人
If Adalind gets that key, we're both dead.
如果爱达玲拿到钥匙 我们俩必死无疑
So unless you and I can figure out a way
除非我们能想出办法
to resolve our differences,
让我们达成一致
they will win, Nick.
否则赢家就是他们 尼克
The royal families.
王室
It's a lot bigger than you and me.
此事远非你我能左右
And we're gonna have to deal with this one way or another.
我们必须想办法应对
And what about Juliette? Believe me,
朱丽叶怎么办 相信我
nobody wants this thing between Juliette
没人比我更想了结与朱丽叶的
to end more than I do.
这段孽缘
Yeah, well, I guess you're gonna have to prove that.
那你必须用行动证明
Yeah, well, if I knew how, I would.
是啊 如果知道方法 我早就做了
I know how.
我知道
Now what?
现在是怎样
That was it?
就这样
No.
不
That's it. Nick?
这样才是 尼克
Nick!
尼克
This is crazy. What have you done?
太疯狂了 你们做了什么
We have to do something.
我们必须做点什么
What is happening?
这是怎么了
Nick?
尼克
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表