剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
When do you want it done?
要什么时候办完
You got 24 hours.
二十四小时之内
Expect this to ring tomorrow evening.
明晚等着电♥话♥响
We'll tell you when and where to deliver.
我们会告诉你何时何地交货
Now, you seem smart, so I shouldn't have to tell you.
你看起来挺机灵 我想没必要提醒你
If you run,
如果你中途跑路
I'll find you.
我不会放过你的
How did we meet?
我们怎么认识的
I was still in uniform.
我当时在执勤
And you were a witness to a hit-and-run accident.
你是一起肇事逃逸案的目击者
Oh, my god. I remember that.
我的天 我记得那件事
Oh, that was so awful.
场面太惨烈了
And the guy kept going.
那家伙径直开走
And I got the license.
我记住了他的车牌号♥
I remember talking to a police officer
我记得和一个警官交谈过
who I thought was very...
他长得还挺...
good-looking.
帅气的
Was that you?
是你吗
I can only hope.
我希望是
And then what happened?
后来呢
Then we started talking.
我们就开始聊天
And, uh...
然后
We sort of never stopped.
就不曾停下了
I found this at a garage sale.
我在旧货拍卖♥♥会上找到这个
I don't think they had any idea who he was,
他们肯定不知道他是谁
and he's one of my absolute favorites.
也不知道他是我的最爱之一
Who?
谁
Oh, you've probably never heard of him.
你估计从来没听说过他
His name is Hugues Nuages.
他叫做 乌格斯· 纳瓦什
You know him?
你知道他
The virtuoso Austrian zitherist.
奥地利的古筝大♥师♥
Yes!
没错
I'm like--
我...
Did you know that he did all of his solos
你知道他所有的独奏
with six fingers because he was born
都是用六指弹奏的吗
with two index fingers on his right hand?
他天生右手有两根食指
And he only had one leg because of a sledding accident
而且他只有一条腿因为他七岁时
in Salzburg when he was just seven years old.
在萨尔斯堡[奥地利城市]坐雪橇时出了意外
You're-- I'm--
你简直 我
I'm--
我
Oh, hell, I--
天啊 我
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
And she needs to go.
她得离开
Angelina, what are you--
安吉丽娜 你在..
I said we need to talk...
我说了我们得谈谈
Now.
现在
I don't really know what's going on here.
我不太清楚这是这么回事
Maybe it's just better if I go.
也许我该走了
No, no. You're not going anywhere.
不不 你不用走
Oh, yes, she is.
她得走
Look, I really don't want to get
我真的不想介入
in the middle of anything.
你们的事情
You're not.
你没有
Fuchsbau?
狐妖
Really?
真的吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我离开一会儿
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
What do you think you're doing here?
你来这儿想干什么
I'm here to kill you.
我来这儿杀你
Wait a minute, what-- what?
等等 怎么回事
So you mean somebody wants me dead
你说有人想将我置于死地
Who could want me dead?
谁会想将我置于死地
A konigschlange.
一个眼镜蛇妖
I don't even know a konigschlange,
我根本不认识什么眼镜蛇妖
For good reason.
我保证
Who is this guy? Why does he want me dead?
那家伙是谁 为什么要杀我
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's going to pay me $25,000 to do it.
但他愿意花两万五美元追杀你
Well, I hope you turned him down.
我希望你拒绝他了
If I would've turned him down,
若我回绝了他
he would've just gotten somebody else to do it.
他还会找别人来做的
I figured you'd want to know.
我猜你也希望被知会一声
Well, I want more than want to know.
我想知道的可不是知会一声那么简单
Like, if you don't mind my asking,
比如 若你不介意
how did you get this job in the first place?
你怎么接到这活儿的
You know what? It's a long story.
那就说来话长了
But look, if I don't do it, they kill me.
但我不杀你 他们就会杀我
"They"?
"他们"
Yeah, there was, like,
没错 那儿有个
this little guy with a gun to my head--
矮子拿枪顶着我脑袋
Part of the reason why I couldn't say no.
这也是我无法拒绝的一部分原因
Angelina,
安吉丽娜
did anyone tell you why they want me dead?
有没有人告诉你他们为什么要杀我
All I know is that I got 24 hours to deliver you dead.
我只知道要在24小时内解决你
So I thought I'd come over and help you pack.
所以我想应该过来帮你打包
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm going to find out who this guy is.
我要查出这人是谁
How?
怎么查
Monroe, I don't have a name.
门罗 我不知道他们的名字
I don't have a number.
也没有他们的号♥码
Look, they're going to contact me tomorrow night.
他们明晚会联♥系♥我
So you don't have time to start digging around into your past.
没时间翻前情查旧帐了
You need to leave.
你得赶紧走
No, I'm calling Nick.
不 我给尼克打电♥话♥
You are not calling the Grimm.
不能打给格林
He's a cop, Angelina.
他是警♥察♥ 安吉丽娜
He does this all the time.
他对这些事比较有经验
He also wants to put me in prison
他也一直想让我蹲大牢
for a couple of Bauerschwein deaths, in case you forgot.
因为我杀了那些猪妖 你没忘吧
This is different--
这是两码事
it has nothing to do with you, okay?
这事跟你半毛钱关系也没有 懂吗
This is me.
它关系到的是我的死活
Well, good luck, then.
那就祝你好运吧
No, no. You can't leave.
不 你不能走
You're the one who saw them.
你看到了他们
You got to tell Nick what they look like.
你得告诉尼克他们长什么样
I'm not telling him anything.
我不会跟他说任何东西
Then why did you even come here
如果你不想帮忙
if you're not going to help?
那你来这干嘛
Why don't you just do the job, take the money?
你怎么不直接宰了我拿钱呢
Maybe I will.
或许我真干得出来
When did you ask me?
你什么时候向我求婚的
About five months ago.
大概五个月前
Why did I say no?
我为什么拒绝
You don't have to answer that.
你不用回答
It's a little weird for you to tell me how I felt.
让你来告诉我我当时的感受有点奇怪
You felt I was keeping things from you.
你觉得我有事瞒着你
Were you?
你有吗
Yeah, it's just Monroe.
是门罗
I can call him back.
我待会给他回过去
No, you should get that.
不用 你就接吧
It could be important.
可能是要紧事
We're kind of important.
我们谈的也是要紧事
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开的
All right. I'll be quick.
好 我速战速决
Monroe.
门罗
Hey. I need you to come over.
你得过来一趟
Well, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now,
我现在有点事
so can I come over later?
能等会儿再去吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表