剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, you better come up with something
你最好赶紧想想办法
Because I'm losing my sense of humor.
我快没心情跟你耗了
I can't fix you.
我没法解决
But I can make it better.
但我能让事情好点
Yeah?
真的
It's all right!
没事儿的
It's all right.
没事儿
You're all pent up.
你太压抑自己了
That's no good for anybody.
这对谁都没有好处
You're just gonna have to trust me.
你要相信我
Hasn't worked out so well in the past.
这在过去可没什么好结果
Quit living in the past.
别再纠结过去了
What? I want you.
怎么了 我想要你
The real you.
想要真正的你
I want what you would never show to her.
我想看你永远不会向朱丽叶展现的那一面
Now we're talking.
这就对了
The flowers are too much, aren't they?
这些花太隆重了是不是
Maybe you should give them to her.
也许应该你送给她
Okay. Okay, no. You're right. You're right.
好吧 好吧 你是对的
It's just-- I shouldn't have gotten roses, you know?
只是...我不该买♥♥玫瑰的
That's, like, presumptuous.
这有点儿太冒昧了
I, um--it's--
我...这是...
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you too.
我也很想你
And I brought you some, uh--
我给你带了些...
Oh, they're beautiful.
真是太美了
And Nick's here.
尼克也来了
Hi, Nick.
你好 尼克
Hey, Rosalee. Welcome back.
你好 罗莎莉 欢迎回来
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So...we need to get to the spice shop now.
我们现在得赶紧去香料店
I think I know what the problem is.
我想我知道问题出在哪儿
Have you given any thought to what happens to me
你有没有想过如果我弟弟拿到了钥匙
if my brother gets the key?
我会是什么下场
Have you thought about what might happen to me
那你有没有想过如果他没拿到
if he doesn't?
我又会是什么下场
There's still time to choose sides, you know.
你现在还有机会重新站队
I chose your side a long time ago.
很久之前我就选择了你
You turned your back on me.
但你并没有把我放在眼里
Well, I underestimated you once.
我曾经低估了你
I won't do that again.
但我再也不会了
But I wouldn't count on my brother for any such consideration.
我弟弟可不会这么想
Make yourself at home.
请自便 别拘礼
If that hexenbiest who came into the shop was Adalind's mother
如果来店里的巫女是爱达玲的妈妈
and she told your mom there was a royal here in Portland.
而她告诉你妈妈波特兰有一位王室成员
Then he must have been the one she made the purification process for.
那她的净化步骤一定是为这位王室成员准备的
Ergo and hence, your captain is the royal here in Portland.
也就是说 你们队长就是波特兰的那位王族
The captain?
队长
If he went through this purification process
如果他熬过了这个净化步骤
which by the way, is an excruciating ordeal.
顺便说一下 那是非常痛苦的煎熬
It would explain
那么这就能解释
why he and Juliette are so drawn to each other, Nick.
为什么他和朱丽叶相互吸引了 尼克
That would be the part of the spell that nobody talked about.
这就是大家闭口不提的那部分
Okay, so how do we stop this?
好吧 怎么才能结束这件事呢
That's what we have to find out here, and fast,
这就是我们需要赶紧查出来的了
because if this spell is allowed to progress much further,
如果这条咒语再作用得久一点
one of them is going to kill the other.
他俩就要相互残杀了
Does anything not end in death?
有什么事是不以死人结尾的吗
Not really. Um, not that I know of.
没有吧 反正我没听说过
Okay, what am I looking for?
好吧 我要找什么
Anything with these ingredients.
和这些原料有关的所有东西
I think maybe I got it.
我觉得我好像找到了
Yeah.
是这个
No.
不是
I don't know, uh Monroe.
我也说不准 门罗
That's it. It is, really?
就是这个 就是这个 真的吗
Because, I mean, that's what I thought.
其实我想说 我也觉得是
Okay.
好吧
It says there is a cure, possibly.
上面说可能有一种解药
But--oh. It's not gonna be easy.
但是...有点儿麻烦
Well, why?
怎么了
'Cause it involves getting Juliette
因为要朱丽叶
and your captain to take it together.
和你的队长都喝下
I'll make that happen.
这个我负责搞定
Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
我的天呐 我的天呐
"Oh, boy," What?
什么"我的天呐"
It says we need the instrument
书上说我们需要
of original infection.
感染源
Okay, the instrument of original infection
好吧 感染源应该是
would've been the cat's claws.
猫的爪子
Exactly. Well, let's get the cat.
没错 那就把那只猫弄来
What happened to it?
那只猫怎么了
And? Well...
然后呢 就是...
And it's out on the street now?
现在它跑到大街上去了
I didn't have a lot of choice.
我也没办法啊
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
This.
看这个
Oh, dude.
要命啊
Captain.
队长
Hank. Hey. How you feeling?
汉克 你感觉怎么样了
I've been better.
时好
And I've been worse.
时坏吧
Look, you don't have to be here.
你不用来局里的
You should be at home, getting some rest.
你应该在家里 好好休息
I've had all the rest I want.
我已经休息够了
You seen Nick?
你看到尼克了吗
No, uh, in fact,
没有 其实
I was just looking for the file
我刚才是在找
on Adalind Schade.
爱达玲·莎徳的档案
He told me that you-- you were involved with her?
他告诉我 你曾和她交往过
Yeah, that's one of the bigger mistakes I've made in a while.
是的 那是我曾经犯下的大错之一
He seems to think she had something
他似乎觉得你的事
to do with what happened to you.
跟她有关
Considering she was there just before I got beat up--
鉴于在我被打之前 她来找过我...
Why would she do that? If I could explain the motives
她为什么那么做 我要能懂女人的心思
of women, I'd still be married.
那也不会离婚了
Listen, Hank, we had Adalind in custody
听着 汉克 我们把爱达玲
up until last night.
拘留到了昨晚
I had to let her go for lack of evidence.
因为证据不足 我不得不把她放了
So if she has any problems with you,
如果你们之间有问题
you make sure to watch your back.
那你一定要小心点[当心身后]
I'll be looking in all directions, captain.
我会眼观八方的 队长
Okay.
好了
And this is what the captain drank?
这就是队长喝的
It's the purification process,
这是净化过程
The same one on the list Adalind's mom brought in.
这和爱达玲的妈妈拿来的处方是一样的
How bad is this gonna be? I don't know.
这事最坏的结果是什么 我不知道
You're just gonna have to-- have to drink it,
你得...你得把这个喝了
And it's gonna do what it's gonna do.
然后就看它会起什么反应了
This is gonna help Juliette remember me?
这能让朱丽叶记起我吗
I don't know, but it's the first step
我不知道 但这是你解除
of what you're gonna have to go through
朱丽叶和队长之间的咒语
to break the spell between Juliette and the captain.
需要做的第一步
How many steps are there?
一共几步
Two. And what's the second one?
两步 第二步是什么
It involves all three of you.
需要你们三个人
Can't wait to write the invitations to that party.
真是迫不及待要见到那场面啊
You're just gonna have to survive that.
你只要熬过这一关就好
This is Hank. I've gotta take it.
是汉克 我得接下电♥话♥
Yeah.
没问题
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表